OMG WANTED ON OTHER SITE ALSO GAUNITZ LASERS

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

doke
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

OMG WANTED ON OTHER SITE ALSO GAUNITZ LASERS

Post by doke » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:41 am

OMG JOHN someone has asked for info on other site can you still post there,also a guy called jimmy has said he has regrowen his hair with the will gaunitz system of lasers combined with spectral dnc and has pic to prove it,but on the gaunitz clinic site they have a home laser kit starting with the x5 and going up in price to clinic style hoods that cost $1000000 have you seen this site,also this guy jimmy has said that will g. has said that lasers under 650 mm are the best for hair growth? :-"

number10ox
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: laser messiah II with 415 diodes, 3-4xweek, 20 min. treatment
Emu/magnesium oil topical

Re: OMG WANTED ON OTHER SITE ALSO GAUNITZ LASERS

Post by number10ox » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:39 am

Hasn't he already explained this to everyone many times?

1-Hes' been BANNED from posting there.

2-Even if he WASN'T banned, he has no intention of contributing anything else to that site.

I'm sure he'll answer for himself, but I imagine he must be quite tired of addressing this point.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Anxious1 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:19 am

forget it number10 , hes still hasnt got his head around the whole comb vs helmet thing, and is still creating threads about the x5 laser with like 10 diodes. lol, should be a few months b4 he understands that omg is gone from regrowth. lol

doke, ur not the sharpest tool in the shed r u?

maybe ur time would be better spent working on ur barb wire canoe. rofl.

rosariorose9
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Laser Messiah 2, finasteride, Polysorbate 80, Revita shampoo, Capillogain tonic

Post by rosariorose9 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:59 am

Wow, 'doke', a million dollars for a helmet??!! Seems a little steep, but if it works... :D

By the way, I have not been banned from Regrowth, but after OMG's dust-up there, I posted declaring that I would never post there again...and I'm a man of my word. =;

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:32 am

i mean expensive dont take it literary and i know omg has said he will not go back to the site,im just saying he is missed back there buy a lot of people? :cry:

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:39 am

15 diods by the way and it was not about the x5 its about a guy called jimmy regrowing his hair with the gaunitz system and that he said that over 650 mm does not work? i bet you still go back to regrowth so dont be too smug hahaha anx1 :?:

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:13 am

Anybody that ever says "Over 650nm DOES NOT WORK", or "5mW diodes DO NOT WORK", etc., automatically drums themselves right out of the conversation. They don't know what the hell they are talking about. The devices that have revolutionized the forum world were ALL DONE with diodes that average around 657-ish nanometers, and were done with >5mW lasers.

That reminds me of the bullsh*t graphic that "lazerfish" moron had on his page that was done by Konftec. It said that 5mW diodes could reach the follicle and therefore didn't work. Well, excuse me, but all these people beg to differ: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... =31&t=1290 ...and plenty of people have used stronger mW devices and haven't had one thing to show for it. God... it just IRKS ME when people have the gall to say that something with the most history of success "doesn't work". You can tout that your "product" works better because of x, y, and z-that's been done since the beginning of time- but don't go that extra step and say that something "isn't effective" when it cleary is. That's dishonest, and I'm not going to stand for it.

Plus, the study that's on my site that was done with infrared lasers cleary worked as well. We also know that 635 nm will work, also... it's what Gaunitz uses. OBVIOUSLY... there are a wide range of diodes that work. I have NO TIES to any particular diode and if something is shown to be better I'll test it out, but the devices that routinely show the most promise are frankly the ones with the same diodes we use. Yeah, maybe we'll one day find that something else works better, but the science continually points to a pulsing 5mW/650nm laser as having the MOST BIOSTIMULATION.

All that's left to do is add the "pulsing" part, and that's being worked on right now.

Anyway, there is no purpose for anyone to post on that other site. It's on it's way to become another "Hairsite.com". What made it great was the community of independent, proactive thinkers, and that's a group of people not tied to a forum -we are tied to EACH OTHER. We never knew the owners of that site were the worst of the bunch or we wouldn't have posted there to begin with, and that site would already be toast. Without that community -OUR COMMUNITY- that site is another HLH or HLT, and that site CANNOT attract the same people that post at HLH or HLT, not that there is enough room for another minox/propecia board anyway... it's too diluted as it is.

No one intelligent in 2009 wants to see obvious shills discussing which brand of minoxidil is the best! OH MY GOD! lol... We are way to "evolved" for that, none of us can handle the "stink" of that level of discussion anymore, and we're not going to "take steps back"... we are going to keep pushing forward like we have been since the date that just happens to coincide with me starting to proactively ban shills and negative jerks (and coincidentally ended at that site the day that changed).

-John (O.M.G.)
  • "When all else fails, lie about OverMachoGrande." -observations by Jdp710
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by chore boy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:39 am

http://mystorymarketing.tv/

Slightly suspicious how his website seems to be about turning the internet into a marketing cash cow.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:49 am

Last edited by chore boy on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:50 am

Can't really deny Gaunitz's success, though. My favorite is on the Temples 2 page, fifth one down, right column... ignorant amount of regrowth. Must be nice

http://www.hairgrowthcenters.com/hair-r ... ion.html-6

jksl
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Emu Oil
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:43 pm

OverMachoGrande wrote: All that's left to do is add the "pulsing" part, and that's being worked on right now.
Can't wait. Is this gonna be some kind of device to add in between the helmet and power supply? Any idea how much it will cost? A rough estimate maybe?

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:01 pm

You know, I'm in fact ON RECORD saying "This pulsing stuff must work pretty well because Gaunitz is using the WRONG DIODES and it's STILL WORKING." lol...

I hope that puts things in perspective! I think it's really funny, by the way, that all of the talk by this poster that brough this up is on the wavelength and not the PULSING -which is the true difference. I could comment a lot more on that, but I'm going to hold my toungue until I know more details about WTF is going on here. I admit that I'm "missing" a lot lately because I'm a bit bitter about all of this other stuff right now, so I'll wait until I know I'm seeing things correctly before I use my amazing, god-given talent of tearing shills to shreds.

Ok, as far as the pulsing the device... the guy I'm talking to thinks it can be done for $20. It's somewhat complex -it takes a lot of soldering- but obviously it's cheap as hell. If it works, this is something we would get manufactured in China -and I frankly don't care if it costs $50! I must say, though... Dr. Maricle doesn't think that it can be done the way he's talking about. He'd be happy to be wrong, but he does have a PHD in this, and he thinks it couldn't be done with a high amount of diodes for less that about $800.

Anyway, if it does work -and we have to build it specifically for a certain amount of diodes- I'm going to push it to 415. Like I've said, that is an AMAZING HELMET, and the feedback I hear from it is ridiculous. Uber-quick results, and it definitely has what anyone would consider "full coverage", no matter how much hair loss you have. So, I think that's what everyone should be using anyway, so there you go...
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:04 am

the guy jimmy has posted some pics of the expensive gaunitz laser he has used in combo with dnc and he had said that he had regrown his hair,but to me he has not it looks the same as mine at the receaded front still shiny and maybe a tiny bit of improvement.
If any of you guys go over there take a look at post i have regrowen my hair? by the way omg lazerfish is a good guy and says that lower powered lasers are not much good. 8)

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:13 am

doke wrote:by the way omg lazerfish is a good guy and says that lower powered lasers are not much good. 8)
...which is why no one considers him a "laser expert". Every single one of the people on the positive testimonials thread, in the Sunetics/AiXiZ thread, etc. got results using those "lower powered lasers", and it's the biggest amount of results the laser world has seen. So... if someone wants to spell out to Doke here what this means, you are more than welcome to -I'm not going to do it! lol... :)

Doke, are you still going to that site because it's easier to type the name or something?? :lol: :lol: Can't figure out why any one would want to go there after knowing what we all know, but hey... used car salesmen often say "There's an ass for every seat", so there you go.

Anyway, you know... what's surprised me THE MOST about all of this laser stuff that we've done for past year and eight months is this: I'm surprised that no COMPANY ever contacted any of us to find out more about what we are doing. If I was a hair loss shampoo manufacturer, I would have already have contacted Rye -even if Rye told me to go to hell. I would have said "Hello, I'm John Christian with Spectral Labs, and I'd like to know more about your product if you'll tell me". But, maybe that's because I'm just interested in what works -like Dr. Cooley was when he told me that I should start making laser helmets.

I know I'm naive, but I feel that if Gaunitz was really interested in everything about lasers, don't you think he would have popped in at one point saying "Hey guys, what you are doing is impressive. You have uncovered some significant things about LLLT. Oh hey, why don't you try 635nm diodes." or something like that, and then just sit back and watch as we talk about them and decide how they will match up to the ones we are using? Dr. Bauman actually HAS done something like that, by the way. Say what you want to about him, but he is interested in what we are doing.

But Doke... that's all I have to say about all of this "Regrowth.com", "Lazerfish", etc. nonsense... these are things/people that if you want my opinion, you should stay away from. They aren't doing you any favors, and I'm finished talking about either one of them permanently. We have the greater purpose of stopping our hair loss, which is why they mean nothing to me.

If they still mean something to you, that's your own deal. lol... But please, if you would allow all of us to move on without continually posting references to that site and those people, that would be fantastic... \:D/ No more hair loss zeros!

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:10 am

exdown had a very good regrowth on propecia and hand held lazerfish.
Last edited by doke on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:13 am

omg i did back you up ar regrowth when i heard what happened i asked john if you can still come back,but he said it had gone too far,but even now it would be good to shake hands and put this behind. om is omghair your son :cry:

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:30 am

No, OMGmyhair is not my son, but we have a monetary trademark agreement in which we share all money associated with the "OMG" name and we share the trademark rights. lol... I'm kidding.

Justme123
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: lasers, warrior diet, sometimes essential oils

Post by Justme123 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

geez doke when are you going to get ??? Never I guess. Go play your games else where you obviously can't read, research and comprehend anything.

jksl
Prolific Poster
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Justme123 wrote:geez doke when are you going to get ??? Never I guess. Go play your games else where you obviously can't read, research and comprehend anything.
Thank you for posting what i (and probably many others) was thinking.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:06 am

thankyou omg, we dont here anything from fred at sinere is he something to do with hairlosshelp site as there is some input about the old flutagel,i make my own flut mix with minox.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:09 am

i was kidding as well do not take me series only when i have had a few beers hahahaha :-"

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:12 am

seems a bit boring on all other sites where is the breakthrough we all want from shiny to regrowth,in the year 2009 you think there would be a cure by now,perhaps its all down to not enough money spent on research :!:

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 am

Justme123 wrote:geez doke when are you going to get ??? Never I guess. Go play your games else where you obviously can't read, research and comprehend anything.
you need to lighten up and get a sense of humour as life is too short for %&$! from your unbalenced mind :P

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:32 am

doke said
omg anx1 still posts on regrowth
EXCUSE ME U IMBECILE, I DO NOT!!!!

i have not posted on regrowth.com since i got banned a few weeks ago, my last post was when i said something about skiboy and john ertel(not to bring it up again), which got me banned. I also said one post before that that that would be my last post on regrowth, and it was, i just happened to get banned at the same time.

since then i have asked to be unbanned via this website, which after skyboy sent me PM's, i have been unbanned, as he agreed that it was unfair, but i havent posted there, i just wanted to be unbanned for the principle of the thing.

so Doke, i know i make some insulting comments about u sometimes (like in this one), but u really ask for it sometimes, dont just make up stuff in retaliation.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:42 am

and i just went to there to check if someone else has been using my name or something, (u see, i am investigating ur allegations, lol) and u say this. the fact i have a dig at u, is because of u asking the same dumb questions, like 'can omg go post back on regrowth', when hes obviously not going to, and couldnt even if he wanted to.

im not having a dig because u choose to still post there, do watever the hell u like, just stop making asking dumb questions u already know the answer to.
doke
Regrowth.com Member

does anx1 still post on here as he seems to have a dig at me on the other site.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:43 am

and when u asked this question, no-one replied, probably because those people have a life, how u came to the conclusion that i AM posting there, when im clearly not, is beyond me. grow a brain doke, ur starting to bug me.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:44 am

hi anx1 sorry i missed the 3 week thing if we get it wrong i do not mind admitting it but it seems that most of the hair loss web sites do not seem the same anymore everyone getting there nickers in a twist hahaha if you dont laugh you will go mad.
:shock:

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:46 am

to much brain fog i must stop taking that viagra hahaha \:D/

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:53 am

We are trying to get hairloss product info and not get scammed like we have all been at some time?

jksl
Prolific Poster
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Okay, thank you Brick Tamland

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Props to JDP for finding this info. When this question comes up he usually posts this pic, which shows the optimal bio-stimulation peaks.

Figure 3 shows that the generalized action spectrum for cell proliferation in the range of 580-860 nm consists of two series of doublet bands in the range 620-680 nm and 760-895 nm with well-pronounced maxima at 620, 680, 760 and 825 nm. In the violet-blue region, there is one maximum at 400 nm, with the edge of the envelope near 450 nm. Recall that in the wavelength range 310-500 nm, a maximum stimulating effect was obtained with a radiation dose one order of magnitude less than in the longer-wave spectral range (3,4). This is noted in Figure 3 by Curves 1 and 2.