A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Bombarie
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by Bombarie » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:59 am

Dear Dr. AQ,

I ordered A&G solutions at 24-03-2009 i live in europe so when you think i will have it?
Maybe by the end of next week?

Greets Arie.

\:D/ p.s. WoW you got me laughing i rolled over the floor and just couldn`t stop anyore! \:D/

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:47 am

Hmm... either the doc's hair serum really had TB4 in it and he is now backtracking cuz bug knew his stuff well enough.... or the doc has a really weird sense of humor :-s

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:05 am

Forum is really dead atm :D all sleeping now? whats the time difference between europe?
i thought 8 hours! So you guys must be at work now!

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by Ryand2 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 am

I'm checking this thread way more often then I should be... Every time I see that someone has posted something new, I jump on it hoping for some more tantalizing evidence as to this products effectiveness

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:00 pm

I just took the plunge. lol, Dr. AQ, I really hope this is worth it, i've never NEVER just dropped 200 on a product like this before. I think you'd be doing a lot of us a favor if you could get some more pictures up sooner rather than later, if for no other reason than to just help assure the people that have bought the product that it was money well invested.

I will report my experience when I recieve said product.

Jajo
    Seasoned Poster
    Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Dr.AQ wrote: I guess my mom is wrong, I am not funny or people here are not cool :D .

Doc -

I think you're mom's wrong cuz I know I'm cool! ;-) But I still don't get the joke! :-k

and for the record, I am a "scientist" as well (major in bio-chem but worked in business most of my life).

Was that really a joke or is this more subterfuge? Someone please explain - bug, do you "get it"?

Jajo

justthin
    Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:50 pm

For anyone interested in the shipment timeframe...this is the response from Kim, and also in another email she confirmed Dr.AQ's comments on it being shipped express. I hope customs doesn;t give me a hassle.

Dear *****,
    Our records show that your shipment have already left our facility and your custom papers have been filed. I can't give you an accurate arrival date, but it should be there sometime next week at most.
    Thank you,

Kimberly,
    Customer Care
    A&G Skin Solutions Inc.
    www.agskinsolutions.com

This is a shipment going to Canada.

justthin
    Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Jajo wrote:
    Dr.AQ wrote: I guess my mom is wrong, I am not funny or people here are not cool :D .

Doc -

I think you're mom's wrong cuz I know I'm cool! ;-) But I still don't get the joke! :-k

and for the record, I am a "scientist" as well (major in bio-chem but worked in business most of my life).

Was that really a joke or is this more subterfuge? Someone please explain - bug, do you "get it"?

Jajo

@JAjo..I think it's an inside joke with Jacob and Dr.AQ from what I've read. So , no..you probably won;t get it. :D

hulihoop
    Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:29 pm

So I am sitting in an airport boarding lounge and bored. I check out this site for any updates and then cruise over to HLH. There are some real negative people over there! I don't just mean about this product which none of us really know about and are all taking our chances on, but just negative in general. I am glad I joined here instead.

Just thin, my order is going to Canada too. I got an email from Kimberly saying it had been shipped and customs papers filed. She said the "rumours" (my word in my email to her) of a delay were not entirely true. Some orders had been delayed, some not. I am hoping mine is waiting for me on Friday when I get home, if not then I hope it arrives on Monday. I will be applying it in the early evenings as I have little time in the a.m. to do so and during the day do things which cause a lot of sweating which might cause residue to leave the scalp area. I think I can keep it on my scalp longest by applying it around the dinner hour.

Not sure I will be able to take photos that meet p_'s rigid criteria but will definitely report on how I am doing. As a diffuse thinner on top it might be hard for photos to show the difference (if any) anyway. One thing for sure is that I will know which is all that matters.

I did notice over at HLH that one poster used the skin serum and said it gave awesome results in a very short time. This is the second forum poster to say such a thing. Although it is an entirely different product I find it very encouraging.

Anyway, good luck everyone who has taken the plunge. Hopefully you all receive the product soon and can get started!

Hulihoop

HairLossFight.com
    Site Admin
    Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
    Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Hey Hulihoop,

For the record, we're glad you joined here too! Not to detract from the thread topic, but the more people like yourself here, the merrier. I welcome everyone who has joined recently, and I hope if you like it here you will continue to post here and help make this the place where everyone comes to for hair loss discussions over other places that I'm hearing can be quite negative at times.

astro_boy
    Prolific Poster
    Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:44 pm

I agree on the general forum negativity, it's quite rampant in the hair loss community it seems. I actually posted at another forum that I was going to update progress on this product and immediately people were calling me a plant. Thanks to Morphollica for actually welcoming my (future) testimonial, I'll be updating here instead.

I was quick on the draw with the "buy" button too, so maybe my order will be here tomorrow maybe it won't, I'm not in a huge rush I still need some time to complete my laser helmet anyway.

Also getting my hair cut tomorrow, hate getting my hair cut.. it's no fun with thinning hair but I figure I have to do it sometime so why not now before treatment. Should make things easier.

HairLossFight.com
    Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:09 am

Looking forward to hearing how you responded to the treatment astro_boy. Let me know if you want to blog on your experiences. I will help you setup your own blog here if you want. That goes for anyone else who is interested here also. Let me know and I'll get you going.

Here is my own blog on the site: http://my.hairlossfight.com/mod/blog/?username=sr123

You can post your before and after pictures and write about your experiences in your own blog on hairlossfight.com.

pute959
    Occasional Poster

Post by pute959 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:12 am

I just ordered the product \:D/

If this works, i'll have to confess to my girlfriend that i love dr. AQ :lol:

Is there still enough in stock? when can i expect it to arive (the Netherlands, europe).

I'm a very recent NW2.

Melon Collie
    Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:46 am

Hey Hulihoop,

Can't wait to hear how you do on this. I hope you take some pics though.

I'm still waiting/hoping that Dr. AQ can provide at least one other set of B/A pics from a trialist. :-"

I sent you a PM a while back. Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks

Bombarie
    Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:03 am

Anyone seen dr aq`s hairline on his website? :) not very good i think :-({|=

mm12
    Regular Poster
    Treatment Regimen: Rogaine, Avodart

Post by mm12 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:39 pm

hello guys
    I have received my Hair complex today. I will start using on monday. it has a fency package and hope it works for all of us.

Ryand2
    Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:44 pm

If the Dr. is still visiting, I have a question

I'm sorry if this has already been covered but,
    1. I've been wondering about this because this is a product that claims it only needs to be used once, but does the product re-condition the scalp to keep on producing these "factors" that are essential for hair growth after you stop applying the product?
    -thanks

Good Mojo
    Occasional Poster
    Treatment Regimen: A&G Hair Complex

Post by Good Mojo » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:53 pm

I received my order today as well. I want to start a log like Morpholica was talking about to record my progress. Anyone know how?

mm12
    Regular Poster
    Treatment Regimen: Rogaine, Avodart

Post by mm12 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:00 pm

there is no dropper in the box I think I should get a dropper to apply the hair complex. I have started taking my before pictures already

hulihoop
    Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Ok so I am home after a long trip. Disappointed to find my product had not arrived. Hopefully Monday as I am dying to get started and see if this works. Those of you who received it today please keep the rest of us posted with your experiences applying the serum, your initial observations (did you get that tingling Dr. AQ talked about etc.). I will be doing the same when I finally receive mine.

Mellon Collie I am going to pm you now.

Ryand2
    Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:53 pm

is the Doc not checking the forum anymore?

hulihoop
    Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:34 pm

He was here a couple of days ago so I am sure he will be back.

You know I can't help having second thoughts about having ordered this. They totally bungled the launch in terms of doing it professionally. The website is still shoddy, the info less than Dr. AQ promised and now they haven't been able to handle the delivery well. I ordered on the 19th and, truthfully, it should have arrived to Toronto within a week. One would think things like the website, providing adequate product and trial information, and delivering product would be easy compared to actually creating a product that beats anything ever made for hairloss (which is essentially what this is being built up as). If they can't take care of those things can they really be expected to make a superior product? Makes me feel kinda foolish when I think about it for pinning my hopes on this. I feel disappointed already....

I'll try to stay positive and hope for the best but it would help if I could actually get started on it.

Ryand2
    Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:42 pm

that was one of my major reservations, that it's taking them so long to update the site and put up photos, which would seem like a rather simple thing to do... but I still bought it any way based on the fact that the doc was stuck around here all that time and the one guys testimonial.. I dont know.. It just seems like updating the site with some more photos that were promised wouldnt be that hard of a task.

justthin
    Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Ryand2 wrote:that was one of my major reservations, that it's taking them so long to update the site and put up photos, which would seem like a rather simple thing to do... but I still bought it any way based on the fact that the doc was stuck around here all that time and the one guys testimonial.. I dont know.. It just seems like updating the site with some more photos that were promised wouldnt be that hard of a task.

Guys, I know you are all excited to see what is the deal with this product. Just keep in mind..Dr.Aq does not design sites.He can only get info to the designer and he has to put things up on the site. So please don;t fault the Dr. or A&G for the lack of web updates..I am sure they are just as frustrated as you are trying toget their site done.

As for pics, keep in mind the trialists must give consent for their pics to be published..not easily done. I am sure most of the trialist do not frequent these hairloss forums like we do and have no clue what the pics would mean to the balding world.

That being said, remember that A&G did probably less marketing for their other products and let word of mouth, published articles and the product speak for themselves...and they are still in business. These Dr.'s are not marketing guys they are scientists...let them do what they do best,provide solutions for our problems scientifically.

I am in toronto and ordered on the 19th and have yet to recieve the product..not so happy but not unexpected.

Lets hope for updates and pics. I wish choreboy would tell us how his experiance is with A&G..why is he not speaking? He i son HLH forum.

chore boy
    Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Greetings,

Given the amount of time that I've used the AGHC, I'm pleased with the potential. I'm going to scare up some food real quick and then I'll get into my experience with it thus far.

astro_boy
    Prolific Poster
    Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Morphollica wrote:Looking forward to hearing how you responded to the treatment astro_boy. Let me know if you want to blog on your experiences. I will help you setup your own blog here if you want. That goes for anyone else who is interested here also. Let me know and I'll get you going.

Here is my own blog on the site: http://my.hairlossfight.com/mod/blog/?username=sr123

You can post your before and after pictures and write about your experiences in your own blog on hairlossfight.com.
    Thanks, I actually went ahead and set it up, posted my baseline pics. Wow I'm actually a lot thinner than I thought I would be at this point, no hiding it with this haircut. Hope my next set of pics are much better. I know hair loss is a touchy subject for most guys but would love to see some others start up some blogs.

Sorry for off topic again.

Jacob
    Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:19 pm

As for pics, keep in mind the trialists must give consent for their pics to be published..not easily done. I am sure most of the trialist do not frequent these hairloss forums like we do and have no clue what the pics would mean to the balding world.
    But it was William who said the clinic wouldn't release his photos. It does make sense that the clinic would be the one to release the photos..and they should. I would think if a trialist signed on to something like this, the photos would then be the property of the clinic or __________ and the trialist would not have any say in their being released or published or whatever.

Welcome to chore boy...please feel free to start a new thread with your experiences..if you want.

chore boy
    Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:36 pm

My chicken is fixin' to burn but if I had to give advice to anyone using the AGHC, make sure you massage it per the Dr.'s order. Personally, I "aggitate" the base of the hair from side to side while massaging it. I'll do it for a little while, take 5, then come back and re-massage the area. Could be my imagination but I always seem to notice a warm/tingly feeling with the product.

hulihoop
    Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Hey Chore Boy,

Thanks so much for coming on and sharing your experience. How many treatments have you used it for? How big an area are you trying to cover? How much coverage are you getting out of each bottle?

Is it the tingly feeling alone that is making you think it has potential or something/anything else?

Thanks again for sharing with us. You are ahead of the rest of us so hopefully you can keep it up with burning your dinner regularly :lol:

chore boy
    Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Hulihoop,

I'm gonna eat real fast and then I'll go through and try to address stuff.

justthin
    Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:09 pm

chore boy wrote:Hulihoop,

I'm gonna eat real fast and then I'll go through and try to address stuff.
    Thanks for chiming in choreboy..i hope all is going well with the treatment.

How long have you been on it now and have you seen anythign positive?

pics would be nice but your view on things is just as important.

thanks again choreboy! :D

keep us posted!

Baccy
    Regular Poster
    Norwood Level: Norwood VII
    Treatment Regimen: Lithium/caffeine once daily, roxithromycin once daily, rogaine foam twice daily

Post by Baccy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:48 am

I've got mine ordered and I'm aboard for this one. If it can grow hair on my bald noggin, it's a cure.

hulihoop
    Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:53 am

At this point i honestly think I would be happy if it just STOPPED my hair loss. I am currently losing it at an alarming rate and although I still have full coverage it is becoming noticeable at my hairline, particularly the left side. Much less noticeable on top or on my crown but still thinning dramatically. Only a matter of time.

Hoping it arrives on Monday so I can coordinate it with my next laser session.

Hogan
    Occasional Poster
    Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by Hogan » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:51 am

Has anyone received their product yet? I ordered Thursday (the day they put up the Buy button) and I am close to California shipping-wise and I have not received it yet. So if they shipped it on Wednesday, it should be here by now?

mrw
    Regular Poster
    Treatment Regimen: 5% minox, spiro lotion, AG Hair Complex (starting 3/29/09)

Post by mrw » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:09 am

hogan-

I live in the chicago area and I received the AG hair complex in the mail today. I just put it in the fridge. I also ordered it on 3/19 at around 11pm CST. I plan on starting it tomorrow. Should be an interesting ride...lol

cloud9
    Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:14 am

I also ordered last Thursday an still waiting . I guess its coming by snail mail .

Good Mojo
    Occasional Poster

Post by Good Mojo » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 am

I received mine yesterday via Priority Mail.

I ordered on the 20th....I live in So Cal though

mrw
    Regular Poster

Post by mrw » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:38 am

The packaging is very nice, but the instructions printed on the box are so vague. The instructions on their website are way more detailed. Here is exactly what it says on the inside of the box-

"Directions for use: Use one entire vial for each application and apply to scalp. For best results, apply during the day. May be used with various delivery systems or lower wavelength laser (635-670 nm)"

Nothing about "massaging", "one vial every other day", duration of exposure before hair washing.

With AG having supposedly done trials and set up a treatment algorithm, I find it odd that it is not printed that way on the box. Its on their website, but not on the packaging. When was the last time you got a prescription or an over the counter medicine and had to go to their internet site to get the real dosing instructions. The more and more I think about this product the more suspect I become of its effectiveness. Take for instance the before/after pictures on the AG website- completely laughable. The only worse ones I have seen are the ones from procerin, their current ones and most laughable was the one a year ago where it was a fuzzy pic of a guy in a parking lot showing his hair(or lack there of). Despite my sarcasm I am hopeful this will offer some effectiveness. Scam or not, I was lured in by my desperation. Heck, whats another 200 bucks on highly suspect efficacy....lol

I guess time will tell. Hopefully I wont shed like crazy and make it worse. Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by mrw on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

HairLossFight.com
    Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:45 am

astro_boy wrote:
    Morphollica wrote:Looking forward to hearing how you responded to the treatment astro_boy. Let me know if you want to blog on your experiences. I will help you setup your own blog here if you want. That goes for anyone else who is interested here also. Let me know and I'll get you going.

Thanks, I actually went ahead and set it up, posted my baseline pics. Wow I'm actually a lot thinner than I thought I would be at this point, no hiding it with this haircut. Hope my next set of pics are much better. I know hair loss is a touchy subject for most guys but would love to see some others start up some blogs.

Sorry for off topic again.
    Fantastic. I'm glad you were able to setup and figure it out on your own... Lots of functionality there. I'm looking forward to following your progress.

Mrhairs
    Regular Poster

Post by Mrhairs » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:51 am

Goodmorning
    I am italian and I am myself registered why I want understund well what is this new product A&G hair complex. I hope somebody can to explain me.

I have some question to do
    1. A&G hair complex is more effective of Propecia and rogaine 5%?
    2. To use A&G hair complex is necessary the laser or also without laser is much effective?
    3. With the use of A&G hair complex, propecia and minoxidil can be abandoned forever? Even repeating among three months the application of A&G hair complex?

mrw
    Regular Poster

Post by mrw » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:11 am

Mrhairs wrote:Goodmorning
    I am italian and I am myself registered why I want understund well what is this new product A&G hair complex. I hope somebody can to explain me.

2. To use A&G hair complex is necessary the laser or also without laser is much effective?
    3. With the use of A&G hair complex, propecia and minoxidil can be abandoned forever? Even repeating among three months the application of A&G hair complex?
    Mrhairs,

There is a large amount of information throughout this thread. I suggest, eventhough time consuming, you read the entire thread as the information is valuable. I will try to answer your questions based off what I have read.

1. No one can say for sure if it is better than propecia or minoxidil as the product just came out.
    2. It is not necessary to use the laser, however Dr. Al-Qahtani from AG has said it may produce a faster or better result if you do. It is recommended that you massage the complex into your scalp for 5 minutes to increase absorption.
    3. Again, no way of knowing as results from the general public are not available yet. I would estimate it would take a year or two to get an acceptable answer to that question.

I hope that helps. When reading the thread pay close attention to the responses of "Dr. AQ" as that is Dr. Al-Qahtani from AG. Also you can read more here http://www.agskinsolutions.com/haircomplex.html

I hope that helps

Samano

Post by Samano » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:17 am

Hello all,

I just received my ag hair complex, couple problems.

First, it was not sent by express mail, just regular priority mail. Doctor promised it would be express mail...

Second, it was poorly packaged, the vials could of broken you know? They did not put any soft material in the envelope to support it.

So far not good. I expect better standards than this.

Mrhairs
    Regular Poster

Post by Mrhairs » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:21 am

Thank you mrw
    I have tried to read all page but I don't know very well your language and I don't understund well that is written. You have reason about to try the product before to tell if function very well, if it is more effective of propecia o rogaine 5%. I and other hope

The dr.AQ tells that a&g complex is more effective of propecia and rogaine 5%?

chore boy
    Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:41 am

Be advised... the rubber stopper isn't all that snug. Make sure you store it upright once you break the seal.

hulihoop
    Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:29 am

Seriously? There was no bubble wrap or even a box around the vials? That is really shabby. It is incredible how, in what seems to be the opinion of so many of us, A&G are botching this - website updates, photos, trial information, delivery and packaging. I figure either the product will be equally underwhelming or it will blow us all away it will be so effective. I certainly am hoping for the later but everything to this point seems to indicate it's a joke. They couldn't have done things worse to this point if they tried - heck, it's almost as if they are trying to dissuade people from purchasing it. Let's hope they are better scientists than marketers! Thanks, Chore Boy, for your posts here. If you actually spoke with the Dr. and your bullsh*t meter didn't register then that is an encouraging bit of news.

Hoping mine arrives on Monday. Will keep everyone posted.

Hogan
    Occasional Poster

Post by Hogan » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Nevermind, I got mine today. I think that they did a good job. What temperature should this be stored at?

mrw
    Regular Poster

Post by mrw » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Hogan wrote:Nevermind, I got mine today. I think that they did a good job. What temperature should this be stored at?
    I saw where Dr AQ said 4C which is 39.2 degrees F.

I just stuck it in the fridge

Good Mojo
    Occasional Poster

Post by Good Mojo » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Samano wrote:Hello all,

I just received my ag hair complex, couple problems.

First, it was not sent by express mail, just regular priority mail. Doctor promised it would be express mail...

Second, it was poorly packaged, the vials could of broken you know? They did not put any soft material in the envelope to support it.

So far not good. I expect better standards than this.

Mine was also shipped Priority Mail but was packed inside a lot of foam peanuts.

Rereading his post he may have been talking about export orders being sent Express....since they were having delays with customs????

kokoboy

Post by kokoboy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Mrhairs wrote:Goodmorning

hi Mrhairs

1.non si può sapere se A&G è meglio di propecia o rogaine perchè nessuno l'ha ancora provato,secondo gli inventori del prodotto è meglio (ma questo secondo gli inventori)
    2.secondo gli inventori sarebbe ideale usare anche il laser ma si può fare anche senza,il laser aiuterebbe l'assorbimento del prodotto
    3.se dovesse funzionare si potrebbe smettere con gli altri medicinali

personalmente non credo in questa cosa ed ho paura che sia uno scam,aspetta di sentire i risultati di quelli che l'hanno ordinato prima di rischiare 200$

helpmyhair
    Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I'm a long time member over at HLT. But I joined because A&G is more talked about here than any other forum. And also people here seemed to be positive and I can dig that.

Just wondering for all those that have received their packages.. how was your first application? I'm sure alot of here are dying to hear about it. Did you feel the tingling that Dr.AQ described? whats the consistency of it? is it sticky? Does it absorb really quickly or remain wet for a little? is it undetectable when on? can you still easily style your hair having it in? does it smell funky? Just give us the whole experience! O:)