A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by Ryand2 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:11 pm

I thought that since a bunch of us are using the product now that I'd just bring up something the Dr. said way back near the beginning of the thread. Remember that he said without the use of lasers, good results were achieved in around 8 weeks.

so this goes to say that for those of us that are nearing 3 weeks since starting the hair complex without using lasers, we shouldnt be anywhere near discouraged.

Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:15 pm

i talked to the Dr. AQ on the phone today. Super nice guy. I asked him about the pimples bc had some pop up yesterday on my hairline, he said it was normal for it to happen (i forget the science he talked about behind it). Anyway, I'm seeing more hairs popping up on my hairline!

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:22 pm

1... ,
are you lasering?

Prolific Poster
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure

Post by 1..... » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:36 pm

I lasered the 5 days of treatment thats it.

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:42 pm

1..... wrote:I lasered the 5 days of treatment thats it.
hey 1... great to hear your seeing something happening :D Did you get your treatment done at Allure or did you laser at home? if at home what make of laser did you use? cheers

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:47 pm

I got the crazy tingle after 3rd treatment but on the 4th I really didn;t feel anything. Nothing to report as of yet but way too early to tell obvs.I was one of the last to get it so I am a bit behind everyone else.

Prolific Poster
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure

Post by 1..... » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:52 pm

I kno I am so stoked that this is working. The weak hairs that have been on my hairline are pretty long now. they were way shorter than the rest of my hair bc they take way longer to grow. Shedding wayyyyy less than before using it. And honestly I get excited waking up bc i feel like it gets better everyday. The doc said that it should get even better in the next couple weeks which i am excited about. I used the hairmax laser comb which i bought awhile ago and was about to sell it bc i stopped using it and it didnt help my hair. But I am blessed that I kept it bc I'm thinking it might have something to do with the quick results.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:59 pm

1..... wrote:I kno I am so stoked that this is working. The weak hairs that have been on my hairline are pretty long now. they were way shorter than the rest of my hair bc they take way longer to grow. Shedding wayyyyy less than before using it. And honestly I get excited waking up bc i feel like it gets better everyday. The doc said that it should get even better in the next couple weeks which i am excited about. I used the hairmax laser comb which i bought awhile ago and was about to sell it bc i stopped using it and it didnt help my hair. But I am blessed that I kept it bc I'm thinking it might have something to do with the quick results.

good to hear 1! Think you can provide us with some pics of this new growth? That would be great if you could. Are you a regular poster from another forum or isthis your first go round the HL forums?

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:00 pm

1..... wrote:I kno I am so stoked that this is working. The weak hairs that have been on my hairline are pretty long now. they were way shorter than the rest of my hair bc they take way longer to grow. Shedding wayyyyy less than before using it. And honestly I get excited waking up bc i feel like it gets better everyday. The doc said that it should get even better in the next couple weeks which i am excited about. I used the hairmax laser comb which i bought awhile ago and was about to sell it bc i stopped using it and it didnt help my hair. But I am blessed that I kept it bc I'm thinking it might have something to do with the quick results.
thanks for the info 1.... I never had or used a laser, never really had a faith in them. Might have to revaluate for use with AGHC.

Prolific Poster
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure

Post by 1..... » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:13 pm

I just started posting. I have an account on HLT, I'm 20 so I'm new to the hairloss game. I'll post pics tonight. I don't know if you will be able to notice much but i will try to show you all the 2 hairs on my temple that are pretty long now that are a good distance from my hairline.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:18 pm

1..... wrote:I just started posting. I have an account on HLT, I'm 20 so I'm new to the hairloss game. I'll post pics tonight. I don't know if you will be able to notice much but i will try to show you all the 2 hairs on my temple that are pretty long now that are a good distance from my hairline.

Thanks 1! That would be greatly appreciated.so it's only 2 hairs far off your hairline that you see? Have you noticed any thickening of your existing hair or any more fullness to thinning areas?

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:22 pm

1..... wrote:The weak hairs that have been on my hairline are pretty long now.
I'm not sure I understand... What do you mean by "pretty long"? Are you saying that they have grown much longer in just a week? It was only a week ago you finished the treatment. Healthy hair grows about 3 mm per week, if I'm not mistaken. Photos would be super!

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:12 pm

I had a crazy amount of tingling around my 3rd treatment and a slight tingling from then on out. I was also shedding a ton of weak hairs like crazy. Nothing to do now but wait.

For anyone that is finishing treatment, are you going to resume the minox or have faith that this'll do the trick?
Im not sure what Im gonna do yet. lol

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:50 pm

goten574,

Spoke with the Dr. today. Actually I called him and left a message, he returned my call which I missed so he left a message and then I ended up calling him back. I can't say enough about the fact that he takes all his calls personally and returns calls. After the horror stories I've heard about other hair loss products I can tell you that his accessability and willingness to talk with his customers is incredibly refreshing.

As for my question about my scalp itch he thinks it may simply be that I got a lot of stimulation in my first three treatments. I am lasering with a powerful 380 diode helmet. I got an extremely strong tingling sensation after my last application that lasted the evening, in bed till I feel asleep and was there to a lesser degree in the a.m. when I woke up. I left the HC on during the day and it was mid morning when it started to turn to an itch similar to what I have felt with an inflamed MPB scalp. This was why I was concerned. He simply suggested applying less, massaging it less, and taking one application session off (i.e. missing tonight and resuming on Friday). The way he explains it it sounds entirely logical so that is what I will do. If I flare up right away then maybe it is PG reaction. Hopefully not.

As for the shedding, I confirmed with him that the hairs I have been losing are due to fall out soon anyway. My hair is about 1 1/2 inches long all round. The hairs I am shedding are all 90% plus 1/2 to 1 inch in length maximum. Most are extremely thin and lightly pigmented. I am a dirty blond and many of the hairs I shed are so thin and lightly pigmented I can barely see them in the sink. I really have to look for them. Losing them hasn't yet resulted in any cosmetic change to my hair and, let's face it, they aren't contributing much so won't really be missed. However....if those follicles can produce healthy hair just imagine! The theory is that the HC has stimulated those follicles, they've expanded and let go of those fine, weak hairs. Hopefully they are replaced with new ones!

He said that he is getting lots of feedback from people with much healthier feeling scalps and if that is happening then you are on your way to growing hair. He also has heard back from one person who must have started pretty early who has hair sprouting everywhere. That reminds me, I forgot to ask him if the hairs that sprout initially are going to be unpigmented peach fuzz that changes into terminal hair or is it going to emerge sort of like whiskers in a beard look like - relatively thick and pigmented already. Oh well, that's a question for next time.

Also...I seem to have two tiny hairs emerging just below my hairline which I don't remember being there before but I don't attribute them to A&G as it is too early. I guess they are "laser hairs".

Keep us posted on how you are doing everybody, and let's all have hair this summer!

hulihoop

Prolific Poster
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure

Post by 1..... » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:52 pm

That would be greatly appreciated.so it's only 2 hairs far off your hairline that you see? Have you noticed any thickening of your existing hair or any more fullness to thinning areas?
The 2 hairs are the longest and most obvious since they arent even on my hairline. I would say there is around 20 small hairs that are noticeable popping up on my hairline. I am going to try to get the best pic possible but my cam isnt that great so I will see what I can do. I get a pic of the 2 hairs as well. My hair is way thicker and fuller. I have kinda long "surfer" hair and I use to have a hard time covering up my forehead with hair but now it is pretty easy.

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Ryand2, I'd keep up the minoxidil for at least a few months. I mean, come on, it's just a few months! Why risk losing hair by quitting minoxidil? You don't know if you'll be able to get back to the point you are now if you stop minoxidil and the AGHC doesn't work. Also, you won't be able to tell if the AGHC is working, since you'll experience a large shed by quitting minoxidil.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks hulihoop for your information, it was an interesting read.

I don't know what I would do if this doesn't work, I have yet to purchase, just waiting on more positive results.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Weekly live chat starts in about 10 minutes! I encourage all A&G users to join in and chat! Just takes about 30 seconds to register. Do so here: http://my.hairlossfight.com/account/register.php . Use the same nickname as you do in these forums. Once you're signed in click on "Chat" in the menu at the top of the screen. See you there!

Don't be a lurkiloo.... JOIN IN!

astro_boy
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:56 pm

I guess I'll give my report real quick, but there's not much so far. Done 3 treatments, no real intense tingle maybe some slight ones and some slight scalp tightness here and there however it could be totally coincidental. I think today (off day) I had some of that dead scalp skin perga was talking about, however again nothing major. Treatment 4 tomorrow.

Baccy
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: Lithium/caffeine once daily, roxithromycin once daily, rogaine foam twice daily

Post by Baccy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:20 pm

I've been fighting hairloss for nearly 30 years now so I hope you young guys (I say that as though I'm really old. I'm actually 44 and probably look 10 years younger and I'm fitter than a lot of 25 year olds) maintain a healthy amount of reservation here . It's way too early yet to evaluate this product although I myself have a cautious optimism.
I've 2 vials left equating to 4 treatments. Scalp is healthy and flexible. One particular solitary hair that I gained from my wounding experiments that is down where my teenage hairline used to be, has thickened and and darkened.
I'd like to think that this trend will continue but 3 decades of hairloss and 3 decades of 'cures and solutions' gives you a certain scepticism.

Let's make sure that any observations are real and not imagined.

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Just to be sure, is there any concern that taking back up the minox could have any affect on what the product is doing to work in your scalp? does anyone know if anything was mentioned?

Prolific Poster
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure

Post by 1..... » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:50 pm

pics r being posted right now. 8 days after A&G. here is the link http://my.hairlossfight.com/pg/photos/a ... /ag-8-days. You have to click on the pic's of the camera bc the pics i took r too big i guess. cheers

Alot of the small hairs on the hairline r new. and the stray hairs from my hairline r obviously new as well. much thickening as well. Only 8 day... Cant wait for the next couple weeks!

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:24 pm

1..... wrote:pics r being posted right now. 8 days after A&G. here is the link http://my.hairlossfight.com/pg/photos/a ... /ag-8-days. You have to click on the pic's of the camera bc the pics i took r too big i guess. cheers

Alot of the small hairs on the hairline r new. and the stray hairs from my hairline r obviously new as well. much thickening as well. Only 8 day... Cant wait for the next couple weeks!

Thanks for the pics 1.

If those hairs are new since the AGHC then all I can say is wow. I can;t name another product, FDA approved or not that would make somebody react that well. Still not getting my hopes up but that looks great..and shows that it may be actually working.

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:26 pm

hey doc, thanks for the reply. sorry if I came off hostile. I really look forward to the update, and I'm hoping like crazy that this works!

I have a quick question if you wouldn't mind answering... I have had some pretty heavy duty skin flakes coming off my head since I started. Is that considered a good sign or bad sign or ?? Did any of the trialists report something similar to this? If so, were they responsive to the treatment?

bug
Regular Poster

Post by bug » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Dr Aq

Quicky...do you think gentle skin ablative wounding(microdermabrasion, chemical peels) would enhance the AG hair complex on slick bald areas?

Thanks
bug

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Baccy wrote:I've been fighting hairloss for nearly 30 years now so I hope you young guys (I say that as though I'm really old. I'm actually 44 and probably look 10 years younger and I'm fitter than a lot of 25 year olds) maintain a healthy amount of reservation here .

Baccy, my 40 something brethren (I'm 41) - you've been losing your hair since you were 14? Damn, thats rough!

I started noticing my hairloss at 22, it progressed to the point its at by 30 (Norwood 4, no bald skin but vellus at the crown) and has pretty much halted at that point til now. I too have tried all of the accepted treatments that "work" and never thought either the hassle or the sides were worth the results! Its been 5 years since I've tried anything new...I'm with you (if I end up using this, as I am back on the fence - read further), everyone should post REAL, unquestionable results.

Now, a quick question for anyone with the answer - I originally used Rogaine back in the day and experienced a red, very itchy scalp. I then went thru a compounding pharmacy after that and he blamed a key ingredient/vehicle in Rogaine which he didnt use in his 5-10% Minox compounds for the problem. I'm not 100% sure but I think he said it was propylene glycol (PG)? If i remember correctly, the problem wasnt immediate but after a couple weeks of use (but really sucked! ;-) ). If I bit the bullet and tried AGHC, I wonder if the problems the PG could cause will out-strip the benefits? Doc!?

Jajo

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Hello Everyone..
Thank you again for the kind words and all the emails and phone calls. As many of you know, I am monitoring the HC very closely. All the expected signs been reported here or on other forums (some from overseas). 1.. thank you for sharing and I am pleased with your progress.

Perga: You are responding well. Scalp rejuvenation and "rebuilding" exhibit these signs. Many of the trialists exhibit the same signs and its expected. GOOD SIGN \:D/

Please keep in mind that each will respond differently based on the scalp condition and the stage of MBP. Some will respond quick and others will respond slow. I think we know now that the HC is not water :D

So far the reports we are getting are great and beyond our expectations. I will be monitoring the forums and I will keep you guys updated with any new news from our end.

Bug: it might, but you don't need it. Do the massage and have faith in the HC :)

Jajo: I don't think you will have a reaction to the PG especially since we use little of it in our formula.

Good night and for the people around the world Good day.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Dr.AQ wrote: Jajo: I don't think you will have a reaction to the PG especially since we use little of it in our formula.

Wow - that was a quick response! (going to call you Dr."Quick Draw" Al Qahtani! ;-) )

Thanks for your time!

Jajo

bug
Regular Poster

Post by bug » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Thanks Dr AQ

I might give microdermabrasion a try on one temple.

Jajo

To add...its only 5 treatments verses 2x a day every day chronic use of rogaine :)

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 pm

bug wrote: Jajo

To add...its only 5 treatments verses 2x a day every day chronic use of rogaine :)
Good point - and again, even at twice a day, it wasnt until about 2-3 weeks in before it started to irritate me anyway and I toughed that out for another month I think (before the itch drove me nuts!) ;-)

Jajo

bug
Regular Poster

Post by bug » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Dr AQ

Did any of the people in your trials grow hair in front of their receding hairlines? (See the red circled area of the attached picture.)
In other words did anybody go from a Norwood IV to a Norwood II or I ?
Thanks bug
norwood02.jpg
norwood02.jpg (13.88 KiB) Viewed 33934 times

Prolific Poster
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure

Post by 1..... » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Thanks for the pics 1.

If those hairs are new since the AGHC then all I can say is wow. I can;t name another product, FDA approved or not that would make somebody react that well. Still not getting my hopes up but that looks great..and shows that it may be actually working
I will post more pics in a couple of weeks, but I am already pleased with the product. In 2 months I am going to buy it again and use the vials only on my hairline. I think I will be able to get 20 or so treatments if I just put it on my hairline.

Cheers

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Good question bug!

Now that I look at your Norwood pics though, I see that I don't really fit the classic NW4 definition either. That circled red area you shown in the frontal region, I still have the same density of hair in that area as the area slightly behind that - just thinner overall in terminal hairs with a good mix of miniaturization, but little to no receding.

I have fair skin and fair hair, so it blends well with a buzz cut - I just need what hairs I do have all thickened up!!

Doc - how well did it thicken up the crown in trialists like me? (where the hair in the crown is all there, just miniaturized?)

Jajo

nix
Regular Poster

Post by nix » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:06 am

@bug glad to hear you will use microdermabrasion on a test spot.
I would suggest you to do it on both temples. one without lithium+ and one with lithium+ (you know why).
and pleeeeeeeease make sure you do it correct which means 35% TCA and at least 3 layers. better would be 4 ot 5 if you can stand it.
I think you alreadey know that this was the conclusion of some of the people who already tried it.

I havent haven't bought the HC yet, because I would like to see more pics of success on the website and on the forums. I am a college student and don't have money to waste :) but I truly think that this could work to some extend.

@1.... the hairs on the photos that "stand out" are you sure that those are new hairs and not hairs that are going to finally die in a few months? especially I am impressed by this picture (http://my.hairlossfight.com/action/tidy ... _guid=2299). it looks to me that some hairs are even terminal. I hope it will progess because as we all know, peach fuzz almost never go terminal with "regular" treatments. can you comment a little more about the thickening please, because I have also hair that is supposed to cover my forehead but it often doesn't.

@all please don't only report if you get regrwoth but tell us if you experience hair thickening as well.
it would be great if everyone starts his own thread for results so it doesn't get confusing.
and please tell us when you started the treatment and how much you are applying and everything else we should know

@ Dr Aq do you think it would work for women experiencing thinner hairs because of menopause respectively just getting older. I suppose you cannot scientifically answer on this but you have a clue.
I believe due to the mechanism which we actually don' know :) it will work on almost everyone
Last edited by nix on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

dreamlandman
Seasoned Poster
Treatment Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily

Post by dreamlandman » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:10 am

nix wrote: @1.... the hairs on the photos that "stand out" are you sure that those are new hairs and not hairs that are going to finally die in a few months? especially I am impressed by this picture (http://my.hairlossfight.com/action/tidy ... _guid=2299). it looks to me that some hairs are even terminal.
That was my concern too, Nix when I saw the pics. Hopefully they are newbies only.

Justin

Baccy
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: Lithium/caffeine once daily, roxithromycin once daily, rogaine foam twice daily

Post by Baccy » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:18 am

Jajo wrote:
Baccy wrote:I've been fighting hairloss for nearly 30 years now so I hope you young guys (I say that as though I'm really old. I'm actually 44 and probably look 10 years younger and I'm fitter than a lot of 25 year olds) maintain a healthy amount of reservation here .

Baccy, my 40 something brethren (I'm 41) - you've been losing your hair since you were 14? Damn, thats rough!

Jajo
LOL! No I said NEARLY 30 years. I was actually 16 when I started losing it. But it may as well have been 14!

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:34 am

Baccy wrote: LOL! No I said NEARLY 30 years. I was actually 16 when I started losing it. But it may as well have been 14!
LOL!

I hear ya - its rough at any age!

Also - I, like you, have kept maniacally fit my whole life - in part, in response to losing my hair. I figured if I am going to get a "tell" of aging prematurely like losing my hair, I'll compensate by keeping everything else looking as young as is possible! I look around the gym and see young guys (20-30) that look 45 and they ARENT losing thier hair! I'd be uncomfortable to be in the shape that some of those guys are in when I'm 90! ;-)

Jajo

tuborg

Post by tuborg » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:05 am

Hi all, I heard about A&G on an italian forum and got pretty interested in HC.
First of all, I'd like to know as much as possible about the worlwide availability of the product, especially in Italy; can we order it from the main site and have it shipped anywhere? I'm asking because an italian forum user ordered and payed it almost a month ago and he hasn't received anything yet; anyways international shipments take long so a couple more weeks could do the trick.
The main thing getting me excited here, aside the product itself, is that it's released by a trusted company which replies to any enquiry of all us, and that is quite a huge plus.
On the downside I have to say, the lack of reports, especially from the trial stage, is putting me a bit down, since it's a bit strange that a company doesn't look ahead in time and thinks about granting itself a good pictures advertising report.
Maybe A&G, being new to the whole balding community, doesn't know that it's a very solid world, and anywhere in the globe people have forums to discuss news such as the HC release. This big worlwide movement is very demanding and it's not easy to fool the well-informed.
I'd like to personally thank all the early adopters of the product, giving us all an insight of what to expect out of it.
In order to organise at best the infos of the testers we should think about a way to put together the results so that we can have a complete view at a glance, I'm myself a web programmer so I could help in it. The first point has to be of course the grade of trustness of the reports, don't get me wrong here Dr. Aq, I'm not personally putting in doubt you or your company, but we all know that this world is full of scams.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:29 am

Hey Jajo and Baccy,

I thought I was the only 40 something fitness maniac around! I have trained since I was 14 years old 14 to 20+ hours/week - for my sport till I was 33 and since then just because it is a habit I enjoy (and I do still compete a little and can still feed it to the young punks :) ). I am 46 and fortunately only started to lose my hair in the last year but since I am not finished with my hair yet have jumped all over lasers and now the HC. Hopefully I can halt things at the thinning stage and regrow/thicken up. It's just nice to see a few guys my age around here as sometimes I wonder if I am too old to regrow what I am losing. Dr. AQ insists I am not so I am hoping for the best for us! Good luck to us old dogs and all the pups on here as well.

Hulihoop

Prolific Poster
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure

Post by 1..... » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:22 am

@1.... the hairs on the photos that "stand out" are you sure that those are new hairs and not hairs that are going to finally die in a few months? especially I am impressed by this picture (http://my.hairlossfight.com/action/tidy ... _guid=2299). it looks to me that some hairs are even terminal. I hope it will progess because as we all know, peach fuzz almost never go terminal with "regular" treatments. can you comment a little more about the thickening please, because I have also hair that is supposed to cover my forehead but it often doesn't.
The hairs that are longer on my hairline were obviously already there but they have darkened up. In some of the pics u can see small hairs popping up in the hairline and even away from the hairline that werent there before. Sorry I dont have before pics that would make it easier. These pics can be baseline for more improvement

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:50 am

bug wrote:Did any of the people in your trials grow hair in front of their receding hairlines? (See the red circled area of the attached picture.)
In other words did anybody go from a Norwood IV to a Norwood II or I ?
According to William, the trialist in the other thread, the answer is yes. Among other things, I asked him if he had grown hair in areas that had been completely "lost" to hair loss. He said yes. Of course, I don't know if he really understood the question. He also said he went from Norwood V or VI to III... which is absolutely amazing if it's true.

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:21 am

tuborg wrote:First of all, I'd like to know as much as possible about the worlwide availability of the product, especially in Italy;
Italy? I would have guessed you were danish, Tuborg... :)
tuborg wrote:can we order it from the main site and have it shipped anywhere?
They ship worldwide according to the doc. He also said that they had successfully shipped to Europe already, so it shouldn't be a problem in general.
tuborg wrote:I'm asking because an italian forum user ordered and payed it almost a month ago and he hasn't received anything yet;
I'd contact their customer support and ask them about it. It might be time to start tracking the order. I'm pretty sure they'll say "wait a few days and se if it shows up and if it doesn't, contact us again and we'll track it."

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:25 am

Ryand2 wrote:Just to be sure, is there any concern that taking back up the minox could have any affect on what the product is doing to work in your scalp? does anyone know if anything was mentioned?
Dr AQ said that you shouldn't use other topicals on the same day as the AGHC. It is reasonable to assume he would have said not to use it at all if there was even the slightest concern that it would interfere with the hair complex.

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm

well, I'm about ready to give the stuff a try, and I'm happy to see that i can either use credit card or paypal. I'm pretty sure that credit card is the better way, cuz if they end up not sending a product I can disupte it and the credit card company will reimburse me and go after the money that was lost. Why does everyone push paypal so much? When I ordered the scam androvex, I used paypal. They will not automatically reimburse you unless you ordered from ebay, and they take their sweet time tracking down the money. It's been months and months since i got ripped off and they've only gotten me $3 back to date

Do any of you guys have any opinions on which is the best method to use?

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:27 pm

I use Paypal all the time and have good experiences with them. Can't comment on non ebay items but with ebay items, you get good Paypal support. I will use Paypal if I purchase this stuff as I don't own a credit card (only debit card)

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:13 pm

nate,

You can use paypal safely with these guys. They will get you your product. Dr. AQ went to great lengths to make sure I got mine. I can't yet attest to how well the product works, but I can tell you this is not like any other rip off product. You will most definitely get the product you ordered.

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:25 pm

so guys, is there actually any benefit for me (not for the seller) to use paypal and not credit card?

powersam
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: minox, dut, nizoral lotion and liberal servings of Australian Shiraz

Post by powersam » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:27 pm

nate wrote:well, I'm about ready to give the stuff a try, and I'm happy to see that i can either use credit card or paypal. I'm pretty sure that credit card is the better way, cuz if they end up not sending a product I can disupte it and the credit card company will reimburse me and go after the money that was lost. Why does everyone push paypal so much? When I ordered the scam androvex, I used paypal. They will not automatically reimburse you unless you ordered from ebay, and they take their sweet time tracking down the money. It's been months and months since i got ripped off and they've only gotten me $3 back to date

Do any of you guys have any opinions on which is the best method to use?
paypal is great with refunds, just takes 2 weeks to settle if you file a dispute.
so guys, is there actually any benefit for me (not for the seller) to use paypal and not credit card?
bout the same really. chargeback might be faster.

redbird
Regular Poster

Post by redbird » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:49 pm

I would use my credit card just so I could get more points. But that's just me.

Just noticed we went over 1000 posts!

hairquest
Occasional Poster

Post by hairquest » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Sorry Dr AQ but not all the canadians have received their product!
I am a perfect example of that... :-s