A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Regrowth-agent
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Sinere's Nano-minox, Emu oil.

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by Regrowth-agent » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:07 am

Glad to see everyone is optimistic and persisting with HC, some of the initial feedback is very interesting.

goten574
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by goten574 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Mrhairs wrote:Not is necessary other pictures, pictures can be modified
I want to see results on my head, I want to see to grow hair on my head where now are very little.
Stop words and promises, we want results and only results that we can to see and to appreciate
Very true about pictures can be modified. I myself have the skills to turn a NW7 into a much lower NW in terms of pictures.

Baccy
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: Lithium/caffeine once daily, roxithromycin once daily, rogaine foam twice daily

Post by Baccy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:Hello everyone,

Astro_boy : hair thickening takes place at the base or inside the follicle, based on the stage of the hair, determines the shedding.

Jojo: at this time I can't think of any alternative. I am still not sure if the PG is the reason behind huli reaction. We shall wait for his next update and see if it's the real cause.

Bug: sorry for the late answer buddy, my bad. The answer is YES. We've seen a total reverse of MPB in some of the trials, to the point were I had to go back and check it myself. I also think, 1.. here is showing regrowth on his front.

Good night..
I am not being deliberately critical here doctor when I say that I find total reversal of MPB a bit hard to believe. But boy! Would I like to believe that I could go from NW7 to Nw2 in a few months.

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by Jacob » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Ryand2 wrote:Then that would go along with what william said. He mentioned the clinics and the photos, not A&G and the photos.

And yes, a while ago I did look at the youtube guys other videos and based off of that I was comfortable that he was not a shill.
But William said they wouldn't release the photos..even though *he* asked.

On the Youtube guy...why doesn't he respond to pm's/emails then??

Good to see Dr. AQ was back..I have some major catching up to do.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 pm

p__ wrote:@Dreamlandman and hulihoop
Both your reactions sound like typical PG (propylene glycol) allery to me. Adverse reactions to PG are actually common. I guess this is a good reason A&G should look into another vehicle, perhaps liposomal, nanosomal or something fancy like that. (Hi Jacob :wink:) Fortunately it's just five applications, so it hopefully it won't be able to hurt your scalp that much. And hopefully it won't affect potential results (if the AGHC works at all, that is).

And it would be sooooooo much easier to apply. Then put it in smaller bottles..or my syringe idea :-s

redbird
Regular Poster

Post by redbird » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Even though pictures can be faked, they are important. We can all judge for ourselves what we think of the pictures. e.g., I think most would agree that the current pictures for the HC on the website are not very good. They are taken from different angles, different lighting, the hair is not the same length, etc. But it is better to have those pictures than not at all. At least from those pictures it can be assumed a NW 7 is not going to be a NW 1. At least in that time frame.

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Welcome in the club, Bug! :-"
more than a month and...nothing, still counting!!! :-({|=
it must be a bad joke! :-s

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:13 pm

hairquest1 wrote:Welcome in the club, Bug! :-"
So what did customer support say when you contacted them?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Hello Everyone and welcome back Jacob..

Bug: We could not predict the Canadian postal service, some people got their orders in a record time and others had to wait for 2 weeks. It has nothing to do with us. If you don't get it by the end of this week, please contact Kim and she will track it.

When I said total reverse MPB, I did not mention anything about NW7 or any NW. Total reverse of MPB is when a subject experience a progressive hair lose in a specific area/region then the hair lose stops and the hair start to regrow on these areas and continue to grow normally.

I think I will stop discussing the results we've seen and have people here report their experience with it. It's a matter of time until we see reports. I also believe publishing b/f pics will not convince anyone in this forum. I still don't know how light and angels can show more hair on our subject.

Good night..

bug
Regular Poster

Post by bug » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi Dr AQ

I wasnt blaming you for the delay just stating the case :) I wonder do you list the contents as cosmetic and topically applied? Like "scalp conditioner" ? If not...speaking from experience doing so helps with customs. Just trying to help :)

I was also just about to post in your defence that you never said anything about nw7 to nw 1. :) I also wanted to say I appreciate your answer to my question with the related diagram. If AGHC can fill those regions with hair then it is truly amazing.

cheers
bug

aviador
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Treatment Regimen: A&G Hair Complex + Clinique Hair Maximizing Serum (Off days)

Post by aviador » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 am

Hello dudes,

Well, it´s my first post in this forum, so I am new here. I have been reading about A&G for the last weeks and, although I was waiting for more feedback from the people here, I couldn´t resist anymore and just ordered the product a few minutes ago. I am ordering from France - Paris - although I am spanish, so sorry for any linguistic mistake by the way.

It´s quite difficult for me to define in wich NW point I am. Sometimes I feel like NW1 others like a deep NW2. It depends on my mood I guess.
I am 27yo now, and my MPB problem started when I was 23yo. Probably it started before but because of my kind of hair it was at this age when I realized it.
I was on Propecia + Minoxidil and they were working very nice but I had to stop this treatment because of the side effects. I want to clarify here that the side effects Propecia provoked me were not sexual but hormonal/mental or whatever you want to call it. Propecia messed up so much my body inside that it turned me fat (when I am skinny), acne on my face and back (that I never had before), and depressive mind states. It was because of worries from my family that I decided to do some medical test, the result: thyroid problems.

I thought then, that maybe my MPB was always because thyroid problems, and that I had been treating myself with Propecia and Minoxidil for nothing, just because a doctor told me to do it. But further investigation to my case show later that it was finally Propecia what caused my thyrodism :roll: I stopped the treatment and started a medical diet to recover from the thyrodism. For a while, when I was doing this diet that had a lot of fruits, my hair turned suddenly very nice, but then minoxidil after effects started to appear. Because when you use minoxidil you are maybe saving or giving a longer life to your hair but you are also damning it, you are turning them in to little bastards drogadicts and if they don´t have their dose they die.

So that´s what happened. When I was 23yo I was one of this lucky boys who catched his MPB early and was having great results and people in other forums said they didn´t understand why I was there, that my head was full, that I was paid by minoxidil, blablabla, and all the stupid things usually people say when they are envy. Almost 4 year later my hairline have receded almost one finger and all hairs are very weak, not that I look bald because I still have lot of hair and Spectral minox always worked fine for me, but you can clearly see now that I have MPB or that I am not a lucky boy anymore :(

I have been following all new treatments that are developing, ICX, Histogen, Follica,... I really believe and like ICX, but again we stopped againts the same wall, is not about research because they have the media and the resources now, it´s about the money, it´s about the marketing and it´s about the f**ing economic world we built (and I am maybe more guilty than many of you because of my work) and that drove us to this crisis. Brands are powerfull and are all the time starving for more money.

I want to trust in A&G, I feel some sympathy to Dr. AQ, and if someone at this point is starting to do this annoying link I have seen many times: new = fake, go to hell, I have my own drama to stand yours. I bet I am going to be an easy model for A&G if it works. With minox I recovered almost 60% of my lost hair, but I have tons of weak hair that don´t improve any further. I am not expecting incredible regrowth but to recover hair quality. I am tired of using minox, it makes my hair very dry, I am tired that it doesn´t grow longer anymore and color changed there where I am losing it, I am tired of not can have a cool f***ing hairtsyle since I was 23yo... I am just very tired.

Ok A&G Hair Complex LET´S GO and let me enter in the 30´s with a nice tupe :D

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:36 am

Hi Dr AQ! Thanks for sticking around!
Dr.AQ wrote:When I said total reverse MPB, I did not mention anything about NW7 or any NW. Total reverse of MPB is when a subject experience a progressive hair lose in a specific area/region then the hair lose stops and the hair start to regrow on these areas and continue to grow normally.
Thanks for the clarification! I think the phrase "total reversal" is easily misinterpreted.
Dr.AQ wrote:I also believe publishing b/f pics will not convince anyone in this forum.
Are you now saying that you are not going to publish the photos many are waiting for? Trust me, if you back away from the promise to publish more photos you will see much more negativity than if you publish what you have for what it's worth. Why are you changing your mind (if you indeed are changing it)? Have you seen the photos from the clinic and are you now contemplating if they are not good enough in terms of quality? I'm just guessing here...
Dr.AQ wrote:I still don't know how light and angels can show more hair on our subject
I'm not sure I understand. Surely you are aware that angles, lighting, styling etc impact the impression of hair coverage tremendously? Maybe I misunderstood you.
Last edited by p__ on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Avery
Occasional Poster

Post by Avery » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:57 am

I still don't know how light and angels can show more hair on our subject

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:01 am

@aviador: your english is great! if you hadn't said anything I never would have known you weren't a native English speaker. Good luck with the A&G.

SOOOO ... I am seeing hairs sprouting up all over the place on my microscope camera. I forgot to post pictures like I said I would, but today I definitely will. Let me say though that I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE, maybe not to the degree that it is now, but when I started using lasers (pew pew) it also popped up hairs in a similar fashion. Whether or not they grow all the way in is the real question. I'll post what I have today after work and you guys can decide what you think for yourself. I'll post some updated macro shots as well (I do NOT think there has been any improvement in the macro department, but it will give you guys an idea of where I am, and show my hair at all sorts of lengths)

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:11 am

perga wrote:I am seeing hairs sprouting up all over the place on my microscope camera. I forgot to post pictures like I said I would, but today I definitely will.
Sounds great! If you could post those pictures, that would be great too! The more photos the better! =D>

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:13 am

Okay so I posted the macro shots, I really gotta go though so I will post the micro when I get back

nix
Regular Poster

Post by nix » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:03 am

the BIG question is, what quality is the regrowth of and how dense will the new hair be. if the regrowth is as dense and thick as the hair that has not suffered from mpb yet then all I would say is "holy sh*t" but honestly I don't believe that will be the case nevertheless I hope it will come true.

perga thx for the pics.

Mrhairs
Regular Poster

Post by Mrhairs » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:33 am

Dr.AQ wrote: I also believe publishing b/f pics will not convince anyone in this forum. I still don't know how light and angels can show more hair on our subject.
Maybe we will remain dissapoint of a&g hair complex, i hope no, among few weeks we will know the truth. When pics before / after are done, the light must be always the same, is the product that have to give results on the hairs, no the light
Last edited by Mrhairs on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:42 am

I also believe publishing b/f pics will not convince anyone in this forum. I still don't know how light and angels can show more hair on our subject.
Dr Aq, when I view my hair in a certain light, I can see my MPB taking shape very easily in my living room at night time with the main light on, however, in another room, with differnt light at night time, I cannot hardly notice it. During day time, I can not notice my MPB in my living room unless I stand close to the mirror. What does this mean? It is possible to make hair look thicker or give the impression there is more hair if you play around with lighting. The same can be said on the other end of the scale, you can make someones hair look worse than it really is by changing the lighting.

I do think it's unfair for people to complain over the pictures currently on the A&G website, only the first couple of pictures are a different angle from the rest, and lighting is generally the same in all pictures. However, you said you will get us more pictures, and I want to hold you to that. It would give people here much more confidence in your product and help guys like me who have not purchased A&G to do so.

bug
Regular Poster

Post by bug » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 am

My AGHC has arrived :) Looks like customs opened the outer mailing package but not the AG packaging.

The only thing left to do now is to try it! :)

bug
Last edited by bug on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:22 am

Dr AQ..any way you can get a hold of William? Never got a response after the last round of questions. I'll try sending him another note for now.....

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 am

perga wrote:Okay so I posted the macro shots, I really gotta go though so I will post the micro when I get back
Perga, excellent photos in the "Hair Growing Longer" album! You managed to keep consistent angles, lighting and I don't see much difference in hair length either! Bravo! Dr AQ take notice! :lol:

Do you cut your hair before each shot? If so, do you use clippers?

I'm not seeing much improvement yet, but it's just been a few weeks and I hope you'll get increased coverage soon!

I'm really looking forward to the microscopic photos! I think they will be best for judging what is happening to the really small hairs.

Dr AQ, I would love to hear your opinion on his progress and those photos! You can see them here http://my.hairlossfight.com/pg/photos/a ... ing-longer Click on an image to get a larger version. So far they are from day 7, 11, 14, 17 and 20, I think (correct me if I'm wrong, Perga!).

Bug, best of luck! Please kleep us posted!

Thank you!

worldwar
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Finasteride;
Minoxidil+Lavender+Thyme;
Niacinamide

Post by worldwar » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:32 am

Hey ppl,

I've heard the argument that the growth factors in the HC are to big of molecules to be able to penetrate the skin, even more so with a simple water/pg vehicle, and/or get degraded before they can reach target. What about that one?

valderama
Occasional Poster

Post by valderama » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 am

well i have finally given up regrowth.com, continual site problems and lack of interest in anything other than lasers, have brought me here. i am about to apply my second dose of the complex, i had a tingle after my first application.

Dr AQ i m impressed that you have come on to a forum to answer questions at all its certainly to your credit. I m very surprised that you haven t managed to post any further photos on your site though. How is it possible for perga to post such quality photos and for your company to have such poor images? The youtube testmonial is nt really doing you any favours either there is absouluetely no visibe change in the guys condition whatsoever. On the plus side it was total lack of marketing skills that convinced me that you were honest about your product! No one in their right mind would pull a scam with such poor photos.
Last edited by valderama on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 am

worldwar wrote:I've heard the argument that the growth factors in the HC are to big of molecules to be able to penetrate the skin, even more so with a simple water/pg vehicle, and/or get degraded before they can reach target. What about that one?
That has already been addressed in this thread.

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:51 am

p__ wrote:
hairquest1 wrote:Welcome in the club, Bug! :-"
So what did customer support say when you contacted them?
Hi p,
well , this is more or less the answer ,

(We could not predict the Canadian postal service, some people got their orders in a record time and others had to wait for 2 weeks. It has nothing to do with us. If you don't get it by the end of this week, please contact Kim and she will track it.)

And, she did, told me that the package was in Canada! :-s

valderama
Occasional Poster

Post by valderama » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:06 pm

for comparison i live in the uk and received my order in 7 days.

the colour of the complex was that of a rose wine.

just applied the second dose and once again getting the tingle.

worldwar
Occasional Poster
Niacinamide

Post by worldwar » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:12 pm

p__ wrote:
worldwar wrote:I've heard the argument that the growth factors in the HC are to big of molecules to be able to penetrate the skin, even more so with a simple water/pg vehicle, and/or get degraded before they can reach target. What about that one?
That has already been addressed in this thread.
I see.. I missed that one. So I think I will not be able to find this info anymore, this thread is too big. Too bad.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 pm

@worldwar

I think this is the reply that Dr. AQ gave to a similar question as yours. I just used the forum search and looked for "growth factors" and "molecules" to find it. I have placed what I think is the answer to your question in bold italics:
Dr.AQ wrote:
bug wrote:Thanks for the reply Dr AQ!

Actually there is a mountain of published studies showing that tgf-beta is bad(induction of catagen) for hair using human hair experiments either in vitro or using skin grafts or manipulating parts of the pathways using small molecules. Im sure I could post many links.

I agree that mouse models are poor for human hair. I also agree that patents are the best source of information. I have had various peptides synthesized just for personal experimentation with the amino acid sequences taken from patents.

Could you answer my question about the molecule size and penetration through the stratum corneum? At lot of reasearch is going into small molecule agonists/antagonists rather than supplying the growth factors directly due to stability and size problems.

Thanks again!
cool, making a peptide using the cell's machinery (DNA-RNA-ribosomes-peptides)?
delivery of large compounds can be achieved by breaking them into small stable pieces and then allowing them to recombine inside the tissue by providing high affinity catalysts. This is the best I can do to answer your question without giving out much.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 pm

valderama wrote:well i have finally given up regrowth.com, continual site problems and lack of interest in anything other than lasers, have brought me here. i am about to apply my second dose of the complex, i had a tingle after my first application.
Hey valderama..welcome to a smooth running(so far) forum 8)

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Jacob wrote:
valderama wrote:well i have finally given up regrowth.com, continual site problems and lack of interest in anything other than lasers, have brought me here. i am about to apply my second dose of the complex, i had a tingle after my first application.
Hey valderama..welcome to a smooth running(so far) forum 8)
Yeah, welcome! I agree with Jacob, this is one smooth board! I really like the design and features. Hopefully people here will be able to remain objective, reasonable and levelheaded, with a firm scientific mindset. World peace would be nice too... :)

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:53 pm

oups!
Last edited by hairquest1 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:56 pm

bug wrote:My AGHC has arrived :) Looks like customs opened the outer mailing package but not the AG packaging.

The only thing left to do now is to try it! :)

bug
Bug, my friend, congratulations! you're among the ones who have received their packages!
well...now...i must be the last one who did not... :-"
it's very strange because it's the only order i made who take so long to come, usually orders by mail come faster! :-s
anyway, good luck to all of you guys and sorry about talking of my postal problems! :wink:

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:30 pm

is caragen coming out with a product like this or did they already come out with it?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Caregen has numerous "growth factors"..and products containing them. A&G is supposed to be a bit different. Bug did a good job of explaining the differences over at Regrowth..maybe he can jump in here.

I hope Nidhogge doesn't mind me posting what he said over there...about LLLT and A&G:
Regarding LLLT--15 minutes of treatment, apply the A&G, then 5 minutes of treatment. They found that, in studies that they cannot publish due to the FDA, lasers stimulate the mitochondria in the follicle pores that, in turn, further enhances the effects of the A&G complex.
I'm not going to say I told you so. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. But I knew it wasn't about absorption..otherwise why not just use a dermaroller :doubt:

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Jacob wrote:Caregen has numerous "growth factors"..and products containing them. A&G is supposed to be a bit different. Bug did a good job of explaining the differences over at Regrowth..maybe he can jump in here.

I hope Nidhogge doesn't mind me posting what he said over there...about LLLT and A&G:
Regarding LLLT--15 minutes of treatment, apply the A&G, then 5 minutes of treatment. They found that, in studies that they cannot publish due to the FDA, lasers stimulate the mitochondria in the follicle pores that, in turn, further enhances the effects of the A&G complex.
I'm not going to say I told you so. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. But I knew it wasn't about absorption..otherwise why not just use a dermaroller :doubt:
Jacob -

I don't know if I would say "its not about absorption" since we know LLLT does aid in absorption of topicals but rather LLLT is synergistic on others levels in addition to aiding absorption with respect to AGHC. Which begs the question, considering LLLT was used in the trials - why would you use it without it? At least until you've seen results from those who used it without LLLT, in comparison to the trialists you used it with LLLT...

wait - what am I saying. We havent seen ANY results with or without LLLT! :-s

who knows... :-k

Jajo

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:13 pm

But do we know it aids in absorption of topicals? I asked about that at Regrowth..the LLLT hangout of the world. I don't recall anyone showing anything that shows it does help with absorption. Maybe I missed it though.

I just wish Dr. AQ would have said what he said to Nid to us right away. Instead of- it helps with absorption. He's the one who said it :P

Now maybe he didn't think we could handle what was said to Nid..but we are pretty advanced here, Dr. AQ :lol:

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:33 pm

wow, placed my order on monday, and got it today

I do live only like 45 minutes from their place in Irvine, but man that was fast

I'll be starting my first treatment tonight

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Jacob wrote:But do we know it aids in absorption of topicals? I asked about that at Regrowth..the LLLT hangout of the world. I don't recall anyone showing anything that shows it does help with absorption. Maybe I missed it though.

I just wish Dr. AQ would have said what he said to Nid to us right away. Instead of- it helps with absorption. He's the one who said it :P

Now maybe he didn't think we could handle what was said to Nid..but we are pretty advanced here, Dr. AQ :lol:
yeah - you may be right! I know it was said somewhere on here - it may have been the Doc that said it aided in transdermal delivery.

OK - so it "stimulates the mitochondria". How so and to what end (biochemically) does it "enhance" AGHC? Doc!? :-k

Jajo

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Hello everyone,
I WILL POST THE PICTURES ONCE THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.. I am a man of my word and again I was not implying that I won't post pictures, I was just making a point that, its hard to please P__

Thank you perga for sharing these pictures, I guess you will get a 'YEAH BABY' from P__ before we do :cry:
I think because of the color of your scalp and hair, its very hard to see any new hair. However, after switching back and forth, I think (my opinion) your hair gained little thickness.

Why no one believe me when I said, we have nothing to do with the you tube, it was not a marketing strategy or anything like that. He posted it because he wanted to, A&G have no power over what goes on the WWW. Perga is a great example, I know its a matter of time, when someone will blame me for these pictures. The guy was just trying to express his experience with the HC and share it with others. You can take his word for it or you don't.

I understand light and angels can affect the quality of the pictures, however, the guy is clearly bold and the amount of hair re-growth in week 15 can not be created by playing with light or angels. I am not defending the pictures I am just stating my opinion.

I just got a message regarding a live chat. I will try to get on it next time.

Jojo: laser stimulate the mitochondria (I don't think anyone knows how yet) this stimulation increase energy generated by the mitochondria this results in faster/ stimulate cell cycle. In addition, the heat generated by the laser aids in opening pore on the scalp thus increase absorption.

Good night..
p.s. aviador: can you let us know once you get the product in France, I want to know how long does it take to get there. Thank you.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Dr.AQ wrote: Jojo: laser stimulate the mitochondria (I don't think anyone knows how yet) this stimulation increase energy generated by the mitochondria this results in faster/ stimulate cell cycle. In addition, the heat generated by the laser aids in opening pore on the scalp thus increase absorption.
Thanks for your time Doc!

Jajo

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:05 am

Thanks Dr AQ, for your interest about my order situation, that's very kind of you :-"
thank you again! :?

dreamlandman
Seasoned Poster
Treatment Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily

Post by dreamlandman » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:09 am

Dr AQ thanks for your comments.
Just so you know, we're very grateful for all your input. The emotional support you provide to us guys just by making yourself available is something I'm personally very thankful for.
I trust you will make other pictures accessible when you can, hope you didn't misinterpret my suggestion as being critical or impatient in any way. You can only do what you can and I fully empathise with that. :)

As you'd suspect, a number of us have a considerable emotional investment in this product working for us, thus there may be somewhat urgent responses which should never be taken personally. I'm just very humbled that a possible solution has been made available to us. :wink:

Thanks again,

Justin.

worldwar
Occasional Poster
Niacinamide

Post by worldwar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:49 am

HairLossFight.com wrote:@worldwar

I think this is the reply that Dr. AQ gave to a similar question as yours.
Yes, thank you very much. Of course I should have tryed searching myself but somehow I thought it wouldn't yield the answer. But yes, now I understand. Thanx.

Baccy
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: Lithium/caffeine once daily, roxithromycin once daily, rogaine foam twice daily

Post by Baccy » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:55 am

Thanks for your input doc! Good to see that you're maintaining a presence here. Thank you...from all of us.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:17 am

Jacob wrote:Dr AQ..any way you can get a hold of William? Never got a response after the last round of questions. I'll try sending him another note for now.....

Bump

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 am

Dr.AQ wrote:I WILL POST THE PICTURES ONCE THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.. I am a man of my word and again I was not implying that I won't post pictures, I was just making a point that, its hard to please P__
Once again, thanks for the clarification! It was never my intention to doubt your word! It is just that sometimes it's easy to misinterpret things. That's why I asked the questions, just to make sure you hadn't changed your mind.
Dr.AQ wrote:Thank you perga for sharing these pictures, I guess you will get a 'YEAH BABY' from P__ before we do :cry:
Hehehe, as long as the product is good enough to warrant a "YEAH BABY" it doesn't matter who posts the pictures! The results are what matter, not who the photographer is! Still, great work, Perga!
Dr.AQ wrote:I think because of the color of your scalp and hair, its very hard to see any new hair. However, after switching back and forth, I think (my opinion) your hair gained little thickness.
Thanks for taking a look at them and for your honest evaluation! One thing that struck me is that the hair in the photo from day 20 may appears slightly more pigmented. Nothing dramatic, but it could be a good sign, whatever the reason is: increased thickness or pigmentation. It is obviously far to early to make any conclusions.
Dr.AQ wrote:Why no one believe me when I said, we have nothing to do with the you tube, it was not a marketing strategy or anything like that.
Don't worry, I think most people believe you! But in my humble opinion, you should really consider removing it from your own website. To be brutally honest, that video is so bad from so many perspectives, it does much more damage than good. People are actually laughing at it. I hope you forgive me for being so frank, I'm just trying to help out. And no offense to the creator of the movie, I believe he had the best of intentions.
Dr.AQ wrote:I am not defending the pictures I am just stating my opinion.
Fair enough.

Thanks for your continued participation!

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:53 am

p__ wrote:Don't worry, I think most people believe you! But in my humble opinion, you should really consider removing it from your own website. To be brutally honest, that video is so bad from so many perspectives, it does much more damage than good. People are actually laughing at it. I hope you forgive me for being so frank, I'm just trying to help out. And no offense to the creator of the movie, I believe he had the best of intentions.
I agree with this statement 100%

redbird
Regular Poster

Post by redbird » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:03 am

Dr.AQ wrote: I understand light and angels can affect the quality of the pictures, however, the guy is clearly bold and the amount of hair re-growth in week 15 can not be created by playing with light or angels. I am not defending the pictures I am just stating my opinion.
The criticism of the pictures is really meant to help you. Even though you disagree, the regrowth(?) in week 15 CAN be created by playing with light and angles, and particularly, as in this case, growing the hair to a different length. These pictures make it impossible to see what, if any, regrowth has happened.

This is not meant to imply that that is what happened. The problem is that many scam artists use these techniques to sell their products. And the pictures you have on your website are very reminiscent of those types of pictures. By pointing this out, we are trying to help you, not hurt you. It is just constructive criticism to help you improve the marketing (and therefore sales) of your product. Perhaps somebody that has never dealt with hair loss would be impressed with the pictures. But people that you are trying to reach will not be. By replacing those pictures with pictures that are taken under more controlled conditions would definitely help you.

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:27 am

Hmmm I get a feeling only those using lasers are getting the tingle and itching?

I knew I should not have sold my laser comb :twisted: ](*,)