A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by intricate1 » Wed May 13, 2009 4:59 pm

whoop I couldn't agree with you more, I have had respect for him from the start. Thanks for being here doc

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by Jacob » Wed May 13, 2009 7:23 pm

:?:

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Wed May 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Jacob wrote::?:
lol, I feel the same way, the picture thing is very dissapointing, no matter how bad they are, put them up. I know they should be up very soon so I hear, but that's what was said last month, and the month before...

Anyway, I will wait patiently like I always do.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed May 13, 2009 8:06 pm

I'm just wondering what they're referring to..and I HOPE Dr. AQ will answer the rest of the questions as well..and go back to quoting the questions when answering them.

I'm still waiting things out as well 8)

kamui
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamui » Wed May 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Jacob, didn't you already use the haircomplex? :-"

mm12
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: Rogaine, Avodart

Post by mm12 » Wed May 13, 2009 9:30 pm

I saw less hairs in the shower after more than six weeks of sheding like crazy. I hope I see the same thing tomorrow. I hope it was not just today that I lost only a few hairs.

driver52
Regular Poster

Post by driver52 » Thu May 14, 2009 10:54 am

I hope so too..seems our situations are fairly similar although im a week behind you. Maybe I will see the same effect soon let me know how tommorow goes

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm

kamui wrote:Jacob, didn't you already use the haircomplex? :-"
Yep..that's one of the things I'm waiting on..my own results.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Thu May 14, 2009 4:29 pm

You should of already seen some satisfactory result Jacob, so then it didn't work for you so far

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu May 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Not necessarily..I did say I'd give it until June. Remember..I didn't use lasers.

I actually came back here to post about something else. I now read someone else on another forum saying he can get anybody a 10% discount..that he's become good friends with the doc etc(I'll leave his name out...) I've noticed that many of those who end up calling Dr. AQ never have much negative to say about the company/products. Heck..someone even started up a site for the product. Even someone who didn't have much interest in the product calls...all of a sudden is posting about it. I'll just say Hmmmmmm to that :-s

But....why not just offer ppl the 10% here, Dr. AQ?

I really want this stuff to work...wonders. But, as I even told Dr. AQ- I have to play devils advocate and not just post positives about all that is going on with A&G. Keep in mind I'm the one who actually found out about this stuff, posted about it, and invited Dr. AQ to these forums. So be gentle with me, whichever way you're leaning here 8)

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Thu May 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Jacob wrote:Not necessarily..I did say I'd give it until June. Remember..I didn't use lasers.

I actually came back here to post about something else. I now read someone else on another forum saying he can get anybody a 10% discount..that he's become good friends with the doc etc(I'll leave his name out...) I've noticed that many of those who end up calling Dr. AQ never have much negative to say about the company/products. Heck..someone even started up a site for the product. Even someone who didn't have much interest in the product calls...all of a sudden is posting about it. I'll just say Hmmmmmm to that :-s

But....why not just offer ppl the 10% here, Dr. AQ?

I really want this stuff to work...wonders. But, as I even told Dr. AQ- I have to play devils advocate and not just post positives about all that is going on with A&G. Keep in mind I'm the one who actually found out about this stuff, posted about it, and invited Dr. AQ to these forums. So be gentle with me, whichever way you're leaning here 8)
Dr AQ, if you would offer a 10% discount, I would seriously consider purchasing sooner than I would have. Giving members here who have contributed to the A&G threads would be like saying thanks for supporting and giving feedback abpit my product. If your product works like you say it does, I think a 10% discount to a small number of people here would make sense..
Last edited by goten574 on Thu May 14, 2009 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu May 14, 2009 5:01 pm

goten574..I'd bet he's going to do that..now. But my point was that someone calls..oh never-mind. I can't be the only one thinking what I'm thinking :silenced:

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Thu May 14, 2009 5:18 pm

thanks Jacob for all you have done so far for all of us.

Dutchhairloss
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: At the moment:
nothing
In the past:
Finasteride (propecia 1 mg) (1 year and 6 months)
Minoxidil (2%) (6 months)
Ketoconazol (for about 3 months)
In the future:
Whatever the future may bring us;)

Post by Dutchhairloss » Fri May 15, 2009 1:51 am

Wasn't the hair complex $180? now it's $200..
ah well...if it works...;)

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri May 15, 2009 2:00 am

No Dutch it was never 200

Any updates guys? So I shaved my head before applying the complex and now thatmy hair is growing out I noticed I shed realy bad. I might have to buy another batch but with no results I don't know. Sam have gotten yours yet?

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Fri May 15, 2009 3:28 am

intricate how long has it been since u used it? u mean the shed was so obvious that u could c the diff wif a shaved head?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri May 15, 2009 7:45 am

It was always $200 you mean intricate1..??

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Fri May 15, 2009 10:25 am

So we still wait?

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri May 15, 2009 10:55 am

Sorry about not being clear, I see the shed now that it has grown out. I am realy loosing hope in this product, nobody including myself can report satisfactory results. Even people using laser aren't saying any thing good :(

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Fri May 15, 2009 11:18 am

Wow. That sucks. I was hoping to buy this product. How long have you been on it again?

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Fri May 15, 2009 12:07 pm

. But my point was that someone calls..oh never-mind. I can't be the only one thinking what I'm thinking :silenced:[/quote]

And what are you thinking about, my dear Jacob? :-"

astro_boy
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Fri May 15, 2009 12:15 pm

intricate1 wrote:Sorry about not being clear, I see the shed now that it has grown out. I am realy loosing hope in this product, nobody including myself can report satisfactory results. Even people using laser aren't saying any thing good :(
Not everybody has chosen to reported in. 5 weeks in I'm seeing positive result, nothing that will show up on camera but again it's ONLY been 5 weeks.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri May 15, 2009 12:39 pm

It has been 7 weeks since my first application. Good to hear astro boy!:) but can you see it with the naked eye?

bornthisway

Post by bornthisway » Fri May 15, 2009 12:44 pm

I came across this the other day at HLT.. the guy has had hair growth in his juvenile hair line and is attributing it to A&G, was posted end of April and includes pics.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/vi ... 30&t=52793

astro_boy
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Fri May 15, 2009 12:48 pm

intricate1 wrote:It has been 7 weeks since my first application. Good to hear astro boy!:) but can you see it with the naked eye?
At the hairline yes because I have a shaved head.

mm12
Regular Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: Rogaine, Avodart

Post by mm12 » Fri May 15, 2009 12:51 pm

most of us started ag about the same time. I think we should atleast wait until end of May for the results positive or negative. don't lose hope so fast. it has been only 5-6 weeks. usually you wait 2 months to 3 months for the results.

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Fri May 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Remember you don't actually need to grow hair for it to work. As long as it revitalizes the hairs that are on your head and keeps them alive then it is a great product. Wouldn't it be nice to drop the amount of treatments you take for your hair? If this product can keep the hairs on my head by taking it every 6 months then its alls I need to know. Who knows maybe even prolong used every 6 months will eventually lead to a full head of hair.

But It would be nice if the Doc did further tests to see what would happen in long term used of this product.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri May 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Yes that would be great but that would mean I would have to go back on propecia to grow my hair wich I promised myself
I wouldn't do. "If"

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Fri May 15, 2009 2:25 pm

intricate1 wrote:Yes that would be great but that would mean I would have to go back on propecia to grow my hair wich I promised myself
I wouldn't do. "If"

Well I was referring to products like that. If the Dr says and it restores hair follicles to a earlier state it should kind of be like a reset button on your hair . Using this product every 6 months (if it does what it says) should eliminate the need for propecia. Especially in long term use. If anything you take a drastically smaller dosage of pro. Like half a pill every other day for insurance. The verdict on AG is still out there and its hard right now to gauge peoples success. Alot of you guys were already on crap to begin with and stopped taking for this product. If you were I would give this product more time or buy another set. Who knows how dependent hair became on those drugs.

aviador
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Treatment Regimen: A&G Hair Complex + Clinique Hair Maximizing Serum (Off days)

Post by aviador » Fri May 15, 2009 3:42 pm

I am also seeing regrowth in my hairline and specially in my right template. At least all the small and unpigmented hairs are turning strong and colored again.
I am also shedding hair from my crown, long but thin ones.

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Fri May 15, 2009 4:33 pm

THIS IS A LONG POST, SO IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ITS LENGTH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT

I think I am seeing positive results, last night I applied my 12th treatment, I am lasering with it

First before I describe everything it is essential to know what kind of hairloss I have and what I am on currently

It always annoys me when people start saying this or that product works or does not work, then you see their pics and they got like no hairloss at all. Well for me, my temples are completely gone, that horseshoe area is becoming clearer and in the last year I have shaved it down to a 2-3 guard, which in some ways makes my balding more obvious. when the sun is on me, you can see my horseshoe pattern and I look about 40. The only reason I have any hair on me at all is because of 5 ar inhibitors, i took fin starting about 6 years ago, and in short it saved my hair. without it i would be as bald as my dad and all my cousins on my dad's side at my age (27). Baldness is crazy strong in my family, and I was first hit my sophomore year in college with a major shed and recession. Many more baldness comments about me have started coming up over the last year. So in short, without a doubt, i have mpb that is already rapidly progressed

Fin would have been great, but it gave me horrible sexual sides, sore nipples, weight gain, brain fog,etc. after about 3 years, fin just straight up stopped working, the sexual sides started going away and all of my gains went out the window. Then i started taking fin and dut together, had even worse sides. I saw on HLH almost 3 years ago a guy suggesting aloe and dut together and using it topically. worked, but again still had sides. Last year i tried making my own sinere finasgel and mixing it with dut. The only concentrations of it that worked, always eventually ended up giving me sides. In short I've always been chained to a 5ar inhibitor and had to choose between sides and hair.

In my attempts to get off of the sides, i've tried fluridil, RU, lasering, minox, zix, revivogen, Immortals hair regimen, flutamide, nanominox, finasgel, flutagel, nizoral, etc.

So that's my history, so how about now. Well, first off i'm currently only using lasering, AandG, and my own homemade dutagel. I had been lasering EOD and using dutagel about every day. My temples are completely gone. I've reduced the dutagel to using it once every other day, and using A and G with lasering on the other days. I'm cautiously optimistic about how things are going. I think my hair looks better, I think the area around my temples is growing hair back. My shedding is WAY down. and my scalp does not itch very badly anymore. My side effects are way down. I'm already starting to lose some of the dutasteride weight gain, my libido is tons better, but not perfect yet, my brain fog is a little clearer, and my running endurance is way better. Unfortunately, i'm kind of breaking out in acne too.

I believe that it is the A and G working, but I don't know. I think people will immediately say either it must be the lasers or it must be the dut. First off, with the dut, I know for sure dut that dut can regrow all of my hair, even back to the temples. Some people will not believe that, but i can tell you that at least for me it is true. taking a dut pill everyday for 14 days, i can already start to see strong hairs popping up at the temples. I've been on and off dut several times, and messed with all kinds of concentrations. The only problem is, the better it works, the more sides i get. It's never been different. But i can say this, whenever i have reduced my dut usage to once every other day, my hair has always suffered, my temples have always disappeared, my scalp has always become more itchy, especially on the days that i don't use dut. In short, only every day usage of dut has led to results.

I don't think it is the lasering, because I have lasered for 3 months last year, got no results, and was doing it for about 3 months before starting a and G. No results. The only thing i am doing differently is washing my hair before the lasering, as per the instructions for A and G. That might be the difference that is helping me, but i doubt it.

Now the big question is: Can the gains that I am getting now stay on my head once i either finish the A and G or stop using the dutasteride completely? In reality, I kind of doubt it can. When using RU, I stopped dut for 8 weeks and had horrible losses in hair, took months to recover. I also just cannot imagine that A and G complex would somehow create "permanent" results that would keep on my head after i stop using it. Time will only tell of course, but I'm pretty sure by staring at my hairline that is lowering that it is giving me good results, at least in the context of something that is supplementing once every other day topical dutasteride usage. But once again, I was pretty sure that I would be losing ground right now like in the past, instead of gaining some. For the record, if the complex cannot keep my hair after i completely quit dut or am done with the treatment, it don't think it will be worth it.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Fri May 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Swimmy wrote:The verdict on AG is still out there and its hard right now to gauge peoples success. Alot of you guys were already on crap to begin with and stopped taking for this product.
This is why I am the perfect candidate for A&G Hair Complex...

- I am new to hair loss
- I have never tried some of the crap others have such as Finestride and Minoxidil
Last edited by goten574 on Fri May 15, 2009 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri May 15, 2009 5:06 pm

I am willing to use this product every day if it gave satisfactory results, nothing till now has kept us satisfied because if it helped it caused severe side effects.

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Fri May 15, 2009 6:11 pm

goten574 wrote: This is why I am the perfect candidate for A&G Hair Complex...

- I am new to hair loss
- I have never tried some of the crap others have such as Finestride and Minoxidil
Have you taking this product yet? I am also new to it to so I have not taken anything. But I think this product will be my first treatment. If I get good results from this product I will probably buy another set and do monthly treatments for maintenance in conjunction with something else. Just not sure what that other thing will be as of yet.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Fri May 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Swimmy wrote:

- I am new to hair loss
Have you taking this product yet? I am also new to it to so I have not taken anything. But I think this product will be my first treatment. If I get good results from this product I will probably buy another set and do monthly treatments for maintenance in conjunction with something else. Just not sure what that other thing will be as of yet.
No, I have not purchased yet. It's too expensive, and we don't know if it works. Yes, we have people here saying it "MAY" be working, but MAY isn't good enough. I want concrete answers, not maybe's. What Nate has said sounds promising but I really have little faith in A&G at the moment. If it does work however... boy! will I market it for Dr AQ. I will spread the word about Hair Complex like a virus would spread in a network.

About monthly treatments, we don't know if that's needed, and it could just be a waste of money when one treatment (5 vials) is enough.

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Fri May 15, 2009 7:23 pm

goten574 wrote:
Swimmy wrote:

- I am new to hair loss
No, I have not purchased yet. It's too expensive, and we don't know if it works. Yes, we have people here saying it "MAY" be working, but MAY isn't good enough. I want concrete answers, not maybe's. What Nate has said sounds promising but I really have little faith in A&G at the moment. If it does work however... boy! will I market it for Dr AQ. I will spread the word about Hair Complex like a virus would spread in a network.

About monthly treatments, we don't know if that's needed, and it could just be a waste of money when one treatment (5 vials) is enough.

If it does work. I do not see how it will hold permanent results since its just not getting rid of the actual problem itself. This product is not a cure. What I expect this product to do is to uphold what you have with some growth and maybe get another treatment every half year

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Fri May 15, 2009 7:52 pm

I may be wrong but I don't think the product fights DHT, it just reverts the hair follices to an earlier state, a state that is resistant to DHT. If this is true, the treatment should last a good 15 years before the hair loses resistance to DHT. I don't know if this is correct so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I put this question to Kimberly back in March:
Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

So let me see if I understand this correctly, hair complex when applied to the skin, tells the scalp to revert to an earlier stage, a time when hair was growing healthy e.g when I was a younger boy?

I would also like to know what you mean by one treatment should be sufficient. When you say 1 treatment, do you mean 1 vial or all 5 vials?

-goten574

---

Yes and when we say treatment we mean the entire course, all 5 vials.

Thank you,

Kimberly,
Customer Care
A&G Skin Solutions Inc.
http://www.agskinsolutions.com

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri May 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Stem cell technology is at it's infant stage, you guys are lucky not to have had to resort to those treatments and yes they are crap. If you want concrete answer I will tell u that so far for hair loss PREVENTION this is the best treatment out there, we haven't gave you a solid go because we are looking mostly for regrowth. There is no question this makes your hair stronger overall. If it grows hair in all areas (vertex included) it will be truly a miracle and dr AQ deserves the NOBLE prize. Doc sorry to not be patient but I saw reasonable growth immediatley on my temples but nothing on the vertex yet do I just give it more time?

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Fri May 15, 2009 8:25 pm

intricate1 wrote:Stem cell technology is at it's infant stage, you guys are lucky not to have had to resort to those treatments and yes they are crap. If you want concrete answer I will tell u that so far for hair loss PREVENTION this is the best treatment out there, we haven't gave you a solid go because we are looking mostly for regrowth. There is no question this makes your hair stronger overall. If it grows hair in all areas (vertex included) it will be truly a miracle and dr AQ deserves the NOBLE prize. Doc sorry to not be patient but I saw reasonable growth immediatley on my temples but nothing on the vertex yet do I just give it more time?

It is weird that people are experiencing hair growth in the spots you usually don't get hair growth . Yet not the easiest part which is the crown. If this stuff is good enough to get stuff growing in the front I would be hard pressed not to find eventual hair growth in the back with more time. If anything another round of treatment in a month or two might do even more good.

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Fri May 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Not to mention it could take you months apon months on rogaine. Years on propecia to get similar results for people who have been bald a long time.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Fri May 15, 2009 8:47 pm

intricate1 wrote:Stem cell technology is at it's infant stage, you guys are lucky not to have had to resort to those treatments and yes they are crap. If you want concrete answer I will tell u that so far for hair loss PREVENTION this is the best treatment out there, we haven't gave you a solid go because we are looking mostly for regrowth. There is no question this makes your hair stronger overall. If it grows hair in all areas (vertex included) it will be truly a miracle and dr AQ deserves the NOBLE prize. Doc sorry to not be patient but I saw reasonable growth immediatley on my temples but nothing on the vertex yet do I just give it more time?
If all A&G does is make your hair stronger, then I'm not impressed. My regimen has done nothing for regrowth from what I can see (3 months in now) but it has made my hair much stronger, and shedding has been reduced by a lot. If A&G performs miracles, Dr AQ does deserve the noble prize, I agree. What about the other doctor on the A&G site, where is he? What role did he play in the creation of Hair Complex?

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Fri May 15, 2009 8:47 pm

yeah, totally, i'm kind of pessimistic about whether or not the results will continue, or even stay once it is done

There is no example of any treatment short of surgery giving permanent effects, and how exactly would that happen? I know the theory behind, "it tells the scalp to become young again" but i would like a mechanism of how exactly this happens. What i am most worried about is when i am done with my treatments, I'll start to lose ground and have to continue buying batches at $200 a pop. But you know what, even $200 a month would be worth it to me for side effect free strong hair. I am also pretty afraid of what happens if A and G gets either shut down or goes out of business. What then? We have no idea what is in this stuff, and i don't think the doc is sharing anytime soon. It's like sinere and there finasgel, i actually thought that that stuff mixed with a cap of dut was a good daily treatment that somewhat REDUCED sides as opposed to taking it orally, but now they have discontinued it and will not give me any secrets of how they made it. sucks

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri May 15, 2009 8:53 pm

I took propecia (generic) for six months and it filled my crown %90, but It was the early stages of my hair loss and it was with the help of minox (which I believe does not do anything by it self). I was considering using saw palmetto and soy dht blockers in with the second round of a&g that way I might get growth on my crown and maintain it with A&G. Anybody?

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Fri May 15, 2009 9:10 pm

intricate1 wrote:I took propecia (generic) for six months and it filled my crown %90, but It was the early stages of my hair loss and it was with the help of minox (which I believe does not do anything by it self). I was considering using saw palmetto and soy dht blockers in with the second round of a&g that way I might get growth on my crown and maintain it with A&G. Anybody?

Saw would probably be a safer on your body than Propecia

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Fri May 15, 2009 9:20 pm

nate wrote:yeah, totally, i'm kind of pessimistic about whether or not the results will continue, or even stay once it is done

There is no example of any treatment short of surgery giving permanent effects, and how exactly would that happen? I know the theory behind, "it tells the scalp to become young again" but i would like a mechanism of how exactly this happens. What i am most worried about is when i am done with my treatments, I'll start to lose ground and have to continue buying batches at $200 a pop. But you know what, even $200 a month would be worth it to me for side effect free strong hair. I am also pretty afraid of what happens if A and G gets either shut down or goes out of business. What then? We have no idea what is in this stuff, and i don't think the doc is sharing anytime soon. It's like sinere and there finasgel, i actually thought that that stuff mixed with a cap of dut was a good daily treatment that somewhat REDUCED sides as opposed to taking it orally, but now they have discontinued it and will not give me any secrets of how they made it. sucks

Well thats why I think you need to buy a new batch every 6 months. I think you wont lose ground if you do that. In fact after continuous long term use there might be more improvement? .I really don't know.

Even still I don't think you could actually produce their secret if they gave you the secret.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri May 15, 2009 9:58 pm

CLD517 anything else popping up?

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Fri May 15, 2009 11:57 pm

goten574 wrote:
If all A&G does is make your hair stronger, then I'm not impressed. My regimen has done nothing for regrowth from what I can see (3 months in now) but it has made my hair much stronger, and shedding has been reduced by a lot. If A&G performs miracles, Dr AQ does deserve the noble prize, I agree. What about the other doctor on the A&G site, where is he? What role did he play in the creation of Hair Complex?
If you are doing the regimen on the status bar of yours then I can tell why you have not regrown hair. What you are doing is great for the hair you have. But I don't think its gonna help you actually grow any by itself. You might want to add something else. It seems you are trying to stay away from using drugs. I would probably add saw palmetto to that regimen if you are looking for growth results. If you are worried about sides on that just take one pill daily instead of 2. Or just one every other day. Its rather cheap so it won't put a dent in your wallet. Also I see you don't have biotin on that list. You might want to add that.

I would probably say the omega 3 is what doing trick for you now. I was shedding. but right when I started taking Omega 3 I stopped. Now I only loose from 5-10 hairs in the shower.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Sat May 16, 2009 1:45 am

Personally - I think anyone with reasonable expectations shouldn't draw any conclusions regarding A&G's success in terms of thickening/regrowth for a few more weeks yet. I don't know about you guys but I did't see any appreciable results on the cueball trialist on the website until his 12-15 week pics!

So, in that light, I think anyone seeing any hint of result already, is a good sign. With that said - I'm hoping there is more to come for you guys!

Jajo (waiting patiently for the pg-free HC)

aviador
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Treatment Regimen: A&G Hair Complex + Clinique Hair Maximizing Serum (Off days)

Post by aviador » Sat May 16, 2009 5:21 am

Hello,

Well I sais A&G is growing hair in my righ temple where actually I had a kind of hole. My hairline is closing again and that´s fact and not a maybe.
I am also sure is because A&G because I stopped Spectral before starting the treatment. Furthermore without A&G probably the amount of hair that I would be lossing right now by hair shock loss were amazing, and it´s not, only shedding some hairs.

I will order a new treatment in 2 months, I will apply it and forget about BMP for 6-7 months and then I will decide if I need more or not. The doctor said A&G prevents hairloss so then why to use a dht blocker. Furthermore i don´t think DHT explains everything, I think it was an early step in the study of MPB and even propecia and minox were discovered by casuality.

Even if A&G is working for me (and I am expecting to see more results along the next 2 months) I would not propose Dr. AQ for the nobel. There are more horrible illness outside. I would say he is a professional in his job whose products do what he promises.

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Sat May 16, 2009 5:43 am

aviador wrote:Hello,

Well I sais A&G is growing hair in my righ temple where actually I had a kind of hole. My hairline is closing again and that´s fact and not a maybe.
I am also sure is because A&G because I stopped Spectral before starting the treatment. Furthermore without A&G probably the amount of hair that I would be lossing right now by hair shock loss were amazing, and it´s not, only shedding some hairs.

I will order a new treatment in 2 months, I will apply it and forget about BMP for 6-7 months and then I will decide if I need more or not. The doctor said A&G prevents hairloss so then why to use a dht blocker. Furthermore i don´t think DHT explains everything, I think it was an early step in the study of MPB and even propecia and minox were discovered by casuality.

Even if A&G is working for me (and I am expecting to see more results along the next 2 months) I would not propose Dr. AQ for the nobel. There are more horrible illness outside. I would say he is a professional in his job whose products do what he promises.
It may not be a horrible illness. But this is something that effects millions of people. MPB has a serious effect mentally and physically and can change someones life forever. Basically it can ruin peoples lives especially if they find it hard to cope with.