A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by Jacob » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Plenty of us did NOT use anything else when using the A&G. I know I'm not the only one that discontinued what I was using prior to the A&G as well as for some time afterwards. Now maybe that's the reason why I and others seem to have lost a little ground- stopping what we were using. But the stuff sounded so good..it should have only helped things along.

helpmyhair...it is way too soon to be saying it will maintain. This is getting silly. People are saying don't be negative because you need to give it more time(even though that's not how it was "advertised"...although I will give it more time)..and yet it's great stuff because it's saving me from further hair loss already- try it. :-s

aviador
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Treatment Regimen: A&G Hair Complex + Clinique Hair Maximizing Serum (Off days)

Post by aviador » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Jacob you know how many people tried A&G from this forum? I think we are only 12-15 in total.
How many people really stopped all other treatments not only while on A&G but totally? It is supposed you don't need to use anything more once you finish your A&G treatment. That's the theory behind A&G (Hope it's also real). If you decide to add other stuff because you consider it will enhace results, that's your own supposition and outside the original theory. Even ChoreBoy who is so critic with A&G had is PRP before the 15 weeks (I think) A&G recommends to wait to apply a 2nd round if necessary. By the way how is ChoreBoy going on after PRP? He never posted anymore in the topic he opened and people is expecting some feedback. It seems they trust in him a lot.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:56 pm

I did not use anything but niz before or after A&G..at first I was pretty excited to see the shedding slow down and the hair and scalp get healthier. Then I was happy to see that my hair seemed to be getting thicker and fuller to a small degree.My crown actually seemed to be getting a bit better as well. Then I had a second round of shedding pover the last week and a bit .Scary. It has made my head alot more visable and along with that my hair has gotten dry and brittle...straw like, as it was before I started A&G.

This concerned me...along with some surfing around the net researching A&G,the doc and other things...which led me to be very sceptical about this whole scenerio.

I hope the shedding is a good sign once again but I am feeling pretty down about A&G.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:59 pm

I think once the "evidence" wasn't forthcoming(on the "original theory"), people were not going to rely on the round of A&G and wait it out. Some of us already planned to go back to our topicals regardless. I don't see anything wrong with gradually adding your topicals back in after A&G anyway. The stuff we use is all hair-positive. I don't know how many exactly there are, but many of us did not use anything during the time we were applying the A&G(or some time before and/or after).

Chore..I think he gave up on both of them. He's at Regrowth asking about wigs etc. I think he looks great with his head shaved..I hope he sticks with that for awhile and sees how it goes for him.

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 pm

If the hair complex can prevent hair loss that by it self is a cure and my best regards to the doc if it is the case. For me and many of us hear that is not good enough, we want regrowth and need lots of it. My hair looked amazing 4 years ago (22 years of age), this was after I used minox and fin for 6 months my hair line looked better than when I was 19 ( the age where the hair loss stated to show).
Of course that was too good to be true, we all know the side of fin and if you haven't taken it then look up propecia help on google. I had to stop fin and immediately felt alot better but my hair looked worst and eventually ate away from my good fellings and made me feel like I was way older than I was. I went on and off from fin and it just took a huge toll on my young life, it realy consumed my early half of my 20's.
I realy want to take fin and minox again and get a great head of hair and maintain it with a&g, that is if the a&g works and hasn't changed how my hair reacts to these medications. The only reason I haven't done that is because I am in great muscular shape(not taking fin for 7months) and dht blocker make muscles vanish in the matter of days (for me) and replace it with estrogenic fat.
I'm on my 11th week of the a&g
doc you have to realize why we are so sensitive and inpatient about a&g results, this is very important to us and we have been greatly disapointed befor

zephyr31

Post by zephyr31 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 am

Im a member of another forum on the same login name, but as you guys have such a nice topic about a&g id like to give you all my experience. Its important that you all know that iv never used a growth stimulant and may be a super responder to these products. Im also not saying this product is amazing and all in all it could be a coincidence but with all the negative posts it may give ppl hope to see a positive.

Been using fin and niz for 9 months, in the 8th month i started to have good regrowth, ironically most at the temples, i felt like this could use a boost and as i hate the idea of minox i thought i give a&g a try.

Im 14 days in and my hair is growing back in at a fast rate, yeah i know 14 days?.

Is it possible that this product is working in such a short period of time or that im having an amazing fin growth spurt?, yes im asking myself this question, but it really does feel like its the serum. If the A&G guy whos answering our questions says a 14 day improvement isnt possible then ill stick my hand up and say, wow at fin. If he says it is then ill have to admit that this stuff works "for me".

Looking at your hair line and seeing regrowth is an amazing feeling, its almost worth losing your hair then growing it back to get it haha.

Ill keep you all updated and will answer any question.

dblbass128
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Tricomin and Rogaine Foam stopping Xandrox plus due to sides need an alternative asap

Post by dblbass128 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:08 am

Guys

Started the complex a few weeks ago. I get about 2 treatments with each bottle. Was pretty consistent until last week. I have one vile left and will use it up this week.

My question is in regards to shedding. This morning I noiticed massive shedding when putting the complex in. I mean big thick ass healthy hairs were falling out with bulbs on the end along with weaker crap ass hair. Is this from the Complex? Im using supplements for about two weeks for weight training and was trying to avoid negative side effects from them. I was thinking it was most likely the Complex.

Thanks again

-dblbass

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:00 am

dblbass128 wrote:Guys

Started the complex a few weeks ago. I get about 2 treatments with each bottle. Was pretty consistent until last week. I have one vile left and will use it up this week.

My question is in regards to shedding. This morning I noiticed massive shedding when putting the complex in. I mean big thick ass healthy hairs were falling out with bulbs on the end along with weaker crap ass hair. Is this from the Complex? Im using supplements for about two weeks for weight training and was trying to avoid negative side effects from them. I was thinking it was most likely the Complex.

Thanks again

-dblbass
Yes the shedding is normal, keep us posted

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:11 am

zephyr31 wrote:Im a member of another forum on the same login name, but as you guys have such a nice topic about a&g id like to give you all my experience. Its important that you all know that iv never used a growth stimulant and may be a super responder to these products. Im also not saying this product is amazing and all in all it could be a coincidence but with all the negative posts it may give ppl hope to see a positive.

Been using fin and niz for 9 months, in the 8th month i started to have good regrowth, ironically most at the temples, i felt like this could use a boost and as i hate the idea of minox i thought i give a&g a try.

Im 14 days in and my hair is growing back in at a fast rate, yeah i know 14 days?.

Is it possible that this product is working in such a short period of time or that im having an amazing fin growth spurt?, yes im asking myself this question, but it really does feel like its the serum. If the A&G guy whos answering our questions says a 14 day improvement isnt possible then ill stick my hand up and say, wow at fin. If he says it is then ill have to admit that this stuff works "for me".

Looking at your hair line and seeing regrowth is an amazing feeling, its almost worth losing your hair then growing it back to get it haha.

Ill keep you all updated and will answer any question.
seeing hair pop out in 2 weeks is normal with a&g, the problem is maintaining the hair . The hairs tend to be realy thick, dark and very little, they tend to fall out though (most of them). The doc says that is ok and they will grow back as strong hairs again but I strongly doubt that. Your existing hair will get better, I am wondering that if the a&g makes the response time to fin much quicker if it is used as a stimulant instead of minox?. I am waiting to get back on fi just to see the result of the a&g by it self.After you get the growth results from fin and a&g you shoul stop treatments and see if you will be able to keep all your hair( wich I think u will) the liitle hairs will shed but that will be ok. Keep us posted

dblbass128
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Tricomin and Rogaine Foam stopping Xandrox plus due to sides need an alternative asap

Post by dblbass128 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:39 am

intricate1 wrote:
dblbass128 wrote:Guys

Thanks again

-dblbass
Yes the shedding is normal, keep us posted
Even when a few are very thick and healthy?

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:08 pm

You people are misleading each other. The shedding that happens isn't normal. First of all there isn't any solid scientific evidence or personal accounts that would lead one to believe that A&G will eventually regrow hair. Plus there is the matter of inflammation from PPG which is known to cause dandruff.
So what you have here is an unproven product that isn't known for growing hair and yet is so good at causing inflammation to your scalp. So if you want to make yourself believe that good things are ahead, good luck to you.

The best thing to do at this point is to count your losses and get out ASAP. The doctor keeps popping back in with reassuring comments to fuel the enthusiasm of some of us. This requires blind faith to work and that's exactly what happens most of the time. Every request made that the doc provide pics, results, studies etc is met with postponement. The doc tells me to not say 'Fool me once.....' but this is relevant to this discussion. Are we supposed to expect the doc to not be enthusiastic about his own product? How many times I've seen people saying something along the lines of 'I was about to give up on the HC but the doc popped in and reassured me'.

With what has he reassured you guys? The whole thing was fishy from the get-go and I hope you guys open your eyes and learn from your mistakes. You shouldn't make an impulsive purchase of a product worth $200 which is unproven; but now that most of us have don't go and buy another round! Engage the doctor and make him give you a reason.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Hello everyone... except for liverpool no hello for you (just kidding) :D
I notice that this forum is getting slower and what's funny is other members from other forums are complaining to me. So I went around and checked other forums and I realized many use this forum to get their news and updates ( thank you Sam and Jacob). I understand with every product there are people who will like it and others who won't. I just don't get the negativity and the personal attacks. For the thousand times, I am not here to promote the HC or to market it. A&G been in business for almost 2 years before the HC came to the market. Our Skin care products are second to none, and invitations to talk about our products are still coming to us from all over the globe. If the HC get pulled out of the market tomorrow, A&G will not even feel it. The people who are using the HC around the world are far more than all the members here who tried it and positive emails and testimonials are coming to us everyday. I value every constructive comments that are made here and I take it in consideration. The PG free HC was raised here and indeed, we went to work and made it happen for those who are sensitive to the PG in the formula. Now people are using the PG free and I hope to hear from them here.
So please lets not be negative and pass judgements, no one is benefiting from this.

Dutchhairloss
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: At the moment:
nothing
In the past:
Finasteride (propecia 1 mg) (1 year and 6 months)
Minoxidil (2%) (6 months)
Ketoconazol (for about 3 months)
In the future:
Whatever the future may bring us;)

Post by Dutchhairloss » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Just a reminder:

I made a questionnaire about AGHC, to see when/how/what kind of results people are experiencing.

This is the link to the questionnaire:

http://www.enquetemaken.be/toonenquete.php?id=19408

and this is the code you need to enter : AGCH (yes, AGCH, instead of AGHC)

9 people have entered so far, I'm going to publish statistics as soon as I reach 15, and will update every week/ 2 weeks or so (I'll also update if a lot of new entries are made).

The questionnaire only has 9 questions and you don't need to give your emailaddress or something (completely anonymous)

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:27 am

You guys I wanna know about your results of the second round
SHEDDING / REGROWTH

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:02 am

Dr.AQ wrote:Hello everyone... except for liverpool no hello for you (just kidding) :D
I notice that this forum is getting slower and what's funny is other members from other forums are complaining to me. So I went around and checked other forums and I realized many use this forum to get their news and updates ( thank you Sam and Jacob). I understand with every product there are people who will like it and others who won't. I just don't get the negativity and the personal attacks. For the thousand times, I am not here to promote the HC or to market it. A&G been in business for almost 2 years before the HC came to the market. Our Skin care products are second to none, and invitations to talk about our products are still coming to us from all over the globe. If the HC get pulled out of the market tomorrow, A&G will not even feel it. The people who are using the HC around the world are far more than all the members here who tried it and positive emails and testimonials are coming to us everyday. I value every constructive comments that are made here and I take it in consideration. The PG free HC was raised here and indeed, we went to work and made it happen for those who are sensitive to the PG in the formula. Now people are using the PG free and I hope to hear from them here.
So please lets not be negative and pass judgements, no one is benefiting from this.
If you're getting so many testimonials over Hair Complex, maybe you can ask some of the people who are getting good results to post here with before and after pictures?

How much effectiveness has been loss when using the PG free formula?

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:09 pm

hello guys and gals, this is my very first post here or on any other hair forum. I must admit that I have a bit of OCD when it comes to the subject of AGHC and this forum as I check it almost every day if not every hour since reading about it on regrowth.com. Thanks to forum contributors like Jacob, JDP, OMG, and others for giving me a new direction and also a new found hope in fighting this dreaded disorder.

A little bio on me is in order since I'm new here: I am 33yrs old. I have been battling hair loss since I was 21yrs old. If you knew me back then you would never have known since I had enough coverage to conceal what I've already known what I would be suffering from when I hit my 20's. You see, all my brothers, uncles, father and grandfather are all completely bald or well on their way. Okay, so we know that it was going to be my fate. Back then, when I was in my 20's, minoxidil was just beginning to make it mainstream and could be purchased without a prescription. It was Rogaine 2% and they had the patent on this new fangled treatment. I bought into this until I realized and became realistic that I wasn't going to be a lifelong user nor did I want to continue to go around with greasy hair. In about a year's time of using Rogaine, I elected to have a Hair Transplant in Vancouver BC with Dr. Hasson. I was told like countless others that I would probably need to have another HT if I wanted to keep my scalp covered. I was given a prescription for finasteride (Propecia) and remained on it for several years off and on. I experienced breast tissue growth from using finasteride. I didn't mind this as much until my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. She was taking hormone replacement therapy and bought into this as many women did to help alleviate hot flashes, regulate mood, and keep their skin young. The danger of messing with hormones was obvious after the FDA released a shocking study that pharma under played the cancer risks from taking hormones. While you might be wondering why I'm still talking about this I'll tell you why. Finasteride is a hormone modulator. Ask any pharmacist as they are more knowledgeable than any doctor is when it comes to chemistry. I just want my hair back without the potential for upping my risk for developing cancer.

I know this will stun some people here but when I initially placed my first order with A&G it wasn't for the Hair Complex. As a matter of fact, I purchased the Recovery Serum for a hard to swallow $200. I wanted to address a self inflicted 2nd degree burn wound that I got from messing around with trichloracetic acid (TCA) without diluting it. Long story short is that I was doing a test patch on my skin and wound up with this crazy 2nd degree burn. After seeing my dermatologist, they told me to use neosporin and told me to keep the area clean... blah blah blah. It was standard and I was hoping they would prescribe me something more ground breaking. I was afraid the wound would scar but at the same time I almost welcomed it so that I could try this Recovery serum. Anyway, I have using the recovery serum since March and I must say the nickel sized wound has not only healed nicely but the scar that I thought was definitely forming is now regressing. This isn't even the amazing thing I noticed but what gave me more confidence in the Hair Complex. I noticed that new hair sprouts were coming in where the wound was. Yes, I couldn't believe my own eyes but I was growing thick course dark hair where I hadn't grown hair before. I figured if this human fibroblast conditioned media could help heal and grow hair on my forearm then imagine what it could do to replace scalp hair lost around the temples and crown area. Well needless to say I was confident and placed my order for the Hair Complex.

I'm trying to anticipate any questions that I may get so I will detail what I did since ordering the Hair Complex. I had a friend apply the serum to my entire scalp with special attention to the temples and crown. I am a Norwood 3v. I started application early April and got 4 applications per vial or 20 applications in all. I built an OMG messiah laser helmet as per his instructions. It has over 320 diode lasers. I shampooed and with slightly damp hair, lasered for 15 minutes, then applied HC and then lasered again for 5 minutes. The same friend that applied the Hair complex has also been reviewing my progress since we invested so much time into the application. I have taken scalp hair photos before applying HC and every month since. I am one of the few in the forum that have experienced some scalp inflammation via scalp pimples and the sort. It happened in random areas throughout but mostly along the hairline, temple region, and on the sides. I know what I am about to say is going to give Dr. AQ a hard on but yes, I have been experiencing regrowth in the temple region. I can tell by looking in the mirror but I kept it quiet. I had my friend who helped apply the hair comlex to my scalp and massage for 10 minutes take a look and he was able to confirm regrowth as well. He could not tell if there was any regrowth in the crown area and neither could I. That is why I took photos to document. I cannot tell there is any regrowth in the crown area at this time but hopefully it will become obvious in another month or two. I know all of you might still have your reservations about this stuff as I did but after what I saw the Recovery Serum do to my wound and the hair coming in in my temple area I am now closer to singing the praises of AGHC and joining the 'yeah baby' group. I'm not at that point just yet until my hairline is totally restored and my crown is covered to the point where a bald spot will be nothing but a distant memory.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Don't mean to be an a$$hole but you'd crown won't get filled and the results might not be able to be maintained as you like, sorry but I rather be wrong than right so let me know how it goes on the 11th week.

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Funny, I do mean to sound like one with a sny remark like that. You nor I have no idea whether or not it will regrow hair on my crown but I am already growing hair back on my temples so it only stands to reason that I am likely growing hair on my crown. I know you mean well though and I know the frustrations with all the crapbeing marketed out there we all face especially when it comes to something new and unproven. I will update my progress w/ pics.
Last edited by hairikrishna on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:21 pm

hairikrishna the typical thing that happens with Hair Complex is, you start to regrow a little bit of hair for a short while, and then the hair stops growing and you're back to where you started but $200 down. No one knows what will happen in the months ahead, it could be possible that Hair Complex will finish off what it started but I doubt it. Recovery Serum and Hair Complex are different and I believe fixing the skin is much easier than fixing scalp hair. Please keep us updated but I have little faith in this product now. I've been itching to buy since March, it's now July almost and have I purchased? nope...

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi Goten, I appreciate the dialogue but lets not try to categorize and pigeon hole every one who has a positive experience to share into the "typical" responders who gain and then stagnate. If I get to this point I will let you know however I am still experiencing hair regrowth. Even the ever present pimples I continue to get around the hairline have a hair follicle embedded in them in areas where I didn't have hair. The strangest thing I experienced was a single long vellus unpigmented hair follicle about an inch in length grow in the middle of my forehead.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:21 pm

hairikrishna wrote:Hi Goten, I appreciate the dialogue but lets not try to categorize and pigeon hole every one who has a positive experience to share into the "typical" responders who gain and then stagnate. If I get to this point I will let you know however I am still experiencing hair regrowth. Even the ever present pimples I continue to get around the hairline have a hair follicle embedded in them in areas where I didn't have hair. The strangest thing I experienced was a single long vellus unpigmented hair follicle about an inch in length grow in the middle of my forehead.
If one isn't in the category where you get results for a short while and then they fade away, one would be in the category where you experience no results what so ever or even be in a worse state than originally. The category of "I experience results, I maintain these results which continue to progress" does not exist from the users on 4 hair forums. I understand not everyone trying the complex has waited the 11-15 weeks so I won't include them but there hasn't been a single case that I know of where someone results have continued to progress after 11-15 weeks.

What do you think these pimples are? I get a few around the edge of my hairline on forehead sometimes.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:28 pm

goten574 wrote: What do you think these pimples are? I get a few around the edge of my hairline.
Goten -

Yours are most likely from clogged pores from the 45 different oils you drown your tragic (Norwood I) scalp with! :-s ;-)

Jajo

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Intricate - In response to your question as to what the pimples might be is this - my best educated guess is that they are the healing platform or matrix. I do have occassional acne breakouts on the scalp prior to using HC so I know what a pimple is but these pimples are a bit different. The Hair complex could have possibly stimulated the once dormant hair follicle gland to repopulate and what you get is a skin bump (acne) pustule or whatever you want to call it. This is all theory of course. Best to have chief scientific officer of the A&G company chime in with his response. I'm sure a licensed dermatologist for which Dr. AQ or Dr. Maguire is not would have a contradictory response to mine but from what I can tell and see is that these pustules definitely have visible dark follicles inside of them. I popped on and a follicle did reveal itself where there was no follicle before.

zephyr31

Post by zephyr31 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 am

i also had pimples on my scalp forming after using the serum, not many, maybe 3-4.

my hair is still getting better but it seems to be the hairline that im getting the best results, even parts that havnt had hair for years.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:47 am

hairikrishna wrote:Intricate - In response to your question as to what the pimples might be is this - my best educated guess is that they are the healing platform or matrix. I do have occassional acne breakouts on the scalp prior to using HC so I know what a pimple is but these pimples are a bit different. The Hair complex could have possibly stimulated the once dormant hair follicle gland to repopulate and what you get is a skin bump (acne) pustule or whatever you want to call it. This is all theory of course. Best to have chief scientific officer of the A&G company chime in with his response. I'm sure a licensed dermatologist for which Dr. AQ or Dr. Maguire is not would have a contradictory response to mine but from what I can tell and see is that these pustules definitely have visible dark follicles inside of them. I popped on and a follicle did reveal itself where there was no follicle before.
I never asked about your pimples, I am just telling you it doesn't matter how much hair you grow in 15 weeks if you are not going to keep it. I was one of the first users and I can tell you your results will worsten after the 12 week mark and that is evident in the pics if you look at the 12th week compared to the 15th week mark on the a&g site. That is why there are no pics or studies on their web site past the 15 th week mark. Even though I am not losing my longest hairs wich are a bit longer than an inch, I am however shedding hairs that are1/4-1/3-1/2 of an inch like crazy. This is compared to almost no shed previously. My hair feels and looks alot different than the 5 to 8 week mark. I know it is hard for you to believe me and that is why I want you to tell me if otherwise but sadly people after 15 week mark(not even one) has said that their situation has stayed as good.
This is realy sad because alot of us saw improvements but didn't last. The best thing I can tell you is don't bother with pics unless you are past the 15 week mark and don't get a hair cut on the mpb areas. Keep me posted I will do the same

hairikrishna
Seasoned Poster

Post by hairikrishna » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:56 am

Sorry Intricate, yes you didn't ask about the pimples so my response was intended for Goten, my bad!

I'm sorry to hear about how you're responding to the HC. Perhaps things will turn around for you in time. By the sound of it you have given up all hope in the HC. At the very least you got a response from using it which says something. I'm not ready to join the 'Debbie Downer' clique here just yet but I'll let you know if I see any stagnation and reversal from any gains I've experienced thus far from using AGHC. I've scheduled a Vitalize chemical peel this week for face, temple and hairline so we'll see if this helps speed improvement with follicular regrowth.

I will keep this board as well as yourself informed on my progress or lack thereof. Intricate, don't give up. I really think the hairs that initially came out and regrew for you will come back two fold. Does anyone here have a digital microscope to see closeup what is going on with your scalps?

aviador
Regular Poster

Post by aviador » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 am

intricate1 wrote: I never asked about your pimples, I am just telling you it doesn't matter how much hair you grow in 15 weeks if you are not going to keep it. I was one of the first users and I can tell you your results will worsten after the 12 week mark and that is evident in the pics if you look at the 12th week compared to the 15th week mark on the a&g site. That is why there are no pics or studies on their web site past the 15 th week mark. Even though I am not losing my longest hairs wich are a bit longer than an inch, I am however shedding hairs that are1/4-1/3-1/2 of an inch like crazy. This is compared to almost no shed previously. My hair feels and looks alot different than the 5 to 8 week mark. I know it is hard for you to believe me and that is why I want you to tell me if otherwise but sadly people after 15 week mark(not even one) has said that their situation has stayed as good.
This is realy sad because alot of us saw improvements but didn't last. The best thing I can tell you is don't bother with pics unless you are past the 15 week mark and don't get a hair cut on the mpb areas. Keep me posted I will do the same
Hey Intricate,
How are you doing?

My shedding have stopped since last time I posted here. There are still some very small and thin hairs falling from time to time but nothing so dramatic and heavy as last week. To be honest, I cut my hair last week, and my hairloss have never been son visible, but the weird thing is that in general my hair is stronger than before :?

What I clearly see is that the hairs that falls now don't have the white bulb at the end anymore, something that have been happening to me since the MPB started. I remember now that this kind of hairs that falls with the white bulb attached at the end are part of the baldness process.

What I also see, is that hairs (mostly in my hairline) that were very thin and blonde - fuzz - are growing longer and starting to be more pigmented (light brown). You need to look at it to notice it, it's not something cosmetic, at least not yet. In general my front hair is changing his pigmentation to my normal light brown and it's standing more straight (hairs in this area were darker, dry and brittle because of minox).

So, even if my hairloss is quite visible right now after the massive shedding, I think something good is going on there. Sometimes I feel the same tingling as when I was applying A&G (no, it is not inflammation of the scalp, I never had inflammation or seborrhoea in my life).

So, what I think is that, if A&G turns your hairs to a time previous to the MPB process, as Dr. AQ stated, then it needs to revert the hairloss process, so thin hairs will need to shedd many times till they rich their normal size and structure again.
Am I right Dr. AQ?

Cheers,
Aviador

Ps. I am in Barcelona on a job trip. I will take some pics of my actuall hair state after the shedding ( :oops: :cry: )and follow the process to see if I am right ( [-o<) or if I am totally wrong ( 8-[ ).

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Aviador keep me posted, I shed all hairs now and it hasn't slowed down (of all hairs also with white bulbs) How many weeks are you in? Are u going to do a second round? Do u use anything else?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:38 pm

In the last 2 weeks or so, I've been getting emails asking about A&G products distribution in various states/ countries. I know early in the forum I mentioned that we will open distribution channels in the summer and its summer now. So what's the Deal?- here it is.
The official opening date is July 1 2009. That means we will start looking at proposals and open channels of communications. If you are interested in being at A&G representative please email us the following:
1- Name and address
2- region of distribution
3- quantity
4- product of interest
5- brief marketing idea or your channel of sell.

Once we get this, we will respond to you with other requirements. email us at info@agskinsolutions.com

before I get attacked here, many from this forum and others have contacted me in the past asking about distribution ( I lost their emails). I want to be fair and let everyone know at the same time.
Sam if you think this is soliciting please go ahead and delete it.

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Anyone here is using the pg free version care to update? And whats the replacement for pg?

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:54 pm

I want a version of the hc with nanosomes or liposomes with a monthly application and a dermaroller included what do you guys think?

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:02 am

intricate1 wrote:I want a version of the hc with nanosomes or liposomes with a monthly application and a dermaroller included what do you guys think?
I think it's a bit early to tell:

1. If the AGHC gives any results at all
2. If those potential results only last a short time

Also, according to Dr AQ they saw no benefit in their trial when using a dermaroller. So why include it in the package and thus raise the price? After all, if you absolutely must to use a roller, just buy it separately!

But I think using nanosomes or liposomes seems like a good idea in general! That could increase absorption and reduce risk of allergic reactions (given that the amount of PG thereby would be reduced).

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:27 am

Anyone have any idea how long it would take to produce a nanosomes or liposomes version of Hair Complex? What sort of time frame we're looking at if the doctor started today?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:16 am

p__ wrote:
intricate1 wrote:I want a version of the hc with nanosomes or liposomes with a monthly application and a dermaroller included what do you guys think?
I think it's a bit early to tell:

1. If the AGHC gives any results at all
2. If those potential results only last a short time

Also, according to Dr AQ they saw no benefit in their trial when using a dermaroller. So why include it in the package and thus raise the price? After all, if you absolutely must to use a roller, just buy it separately!

But I think using nanosomes or liposomes seems like a good idea in general! That could increase absorption and reduce risk of allergic reactions (given that the amount of PG thereby would be reduced).
I wouldn't include it in the package..we can get dermarollers ourselves. I wouldn't go by what Dr. AQ said about them using dermrollers in their trials..will all due respect. He's now looking into nanosomes- which weren't needed either. And if any of you remember the responses I got when I asked about going nanosomal... :-s

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Jajo wrote:
goten574 wrote: What do you think these pimples are? I get a few around the edge of my hairline.
Goten -

Yours are most likely from clogged pores from the 45 different oils you drown your tragic (Norwood I) scalp with! :-s ;-)

Jajo
lol, forgot to reply about that. The pimples only appeared for a few days, then went away. It can't be the oils as I never got them in the first 4 months, and now they're gone again. Not sure what they were.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Is it fair to say A&G Hair Complex is a flop that only offers short term results that fade away? Is it fair to say this given how much time has passed?

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:05 pm

yes because my hair is thinning and falling just as before, I would like to know if anybody maintained their results I DID NOT:(. Even with a second application

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:40 pm

ditto...things do not look good at all right now .Shedding like I was before the HC and also after a second app. oh well..another one bites the dust. :roll:

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:33 pm

yep same thing over here.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Makes you wonder how or why Dr AQ's hair stopped going in the wrong direction and started growing normally. I can think of several reasons:

- Dr AQ is lying about his product, and his hair was never falling out to begin with

- Dr AQ never had a severe form of hair loss like most of us here (e.g. Alopecia Areata or Androgenetic Alopecia). Hair Complex either fixed the mild form of hair loss he was experiencing or gave the impression it helped (his hair may have returned to normal without Hair Complex... it just needed time to grow back e.g. like stress related hair loss does)

- Hair Complex really does work as stated but we are either applying it wrong, or something else we are doing is reducing it's affectiveness

What a dissapointment, and I'm glad I didn't spend $200 purchasing it (I am usually broke). I'm not sure what else to say :cry: :cry: :cry: :-x

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:33 am

goten574 wrote:Makes you wonder how or why Dr AQ's hair stopped going in the wrong direction and started growing normally. I can think of several reasons:

- Dr AQ is lying about his product, and his hair was never falling out to begin with

- Dr AQ never had a severe form of hair loss like most of us here (e.g. Alopecia Areata or Androgenetic Alopecia). Hair Complex either fixed the mild form of hair loss he was experiencing or gave the impression it helped (his hair may have returned to normal without Hair Complex... it just needed time to grow back e.g. like stress related hair loss does)

- Hair Complex really does work as stated but we are either applying it wrong, or something else we are doing is reducing it's affectiveness

What a dissapointment, and I'm glad I didn't spend $200 purchasing it (I am usually broke). I'm not sure what else to say :cry: :cry: :cry: :-x
Maybe the last two reasons but not the first... :D

Justme123
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: lasers, warrior diet, sometimes essential oils

Post by Justme123 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Guys this is my first post here and probably the last, but I am a some what regular poster at Regrowth.com. I hope you all noticed that Dr. Aq just mocked everyone in his last post.

It is irrelevant if the Dr. posts on this forum, answers questions here etc... either his product works or it doesn't and at this point it's obvious it does not work.

I really hate seeing sincere people looking for help to a problem get taken and it's obvious Dr. Aq is just taking you all for a ride. Re-read all of his answers to your questions and you will see he is only telling you what you want to hear. Even the pictures on his website are a joke.

I would suggest banning Dr. Aq from this forum as his last post was a blantant insult to the forum. Thanks for listening to my rant.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Justme123..that would be up to Sam..the owner. I've pretty much thrown my hands up on all of this...still scratching my head.

Stick around though..I need somebody to bug me here :lol:

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:04 pm

This is my first post since using the HC some months ago.. I, along with what would appear to be everyone else, got nothing from this product. Not only that, but at such an exaggerated cost, I feel compelled to demand my money back, not because of the money,, but because of the principle behind it. This man had come in here and raised hopes to enormous levels and would constantly insist that the pictures would come; all the while we bought into it. Now I know it is not realistic to demand a refund, I accept that, but it has me angered to no end from reading Dr. AQ previous post. Not to mention that in a previous post WAYYYY back, someone received an e-mail from his secretary guarantying results...

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:
goten574 wrote:Makes you wonder how or why Dr AQ's hair stopped going in the wrong direction and started growing normally. I can think of several reasons:

I think it's fair to say that most members on this forum, Haarweb, alopezie.de, regrowth, hair loss talk and hair loss help do not believe Hair Complex works and at best, it only offers short term results. I hope this doesn't discourage you from pursuing a treatment or cure for hair loss as I really think you're on to something but Hair Complex is not it.

aviador
Regular Poster

Post by aviador » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 am

Dr.AQ wrote:

So basically what you are saying now is that you are not even sure if your product can prevent hairloss (not to talk about regrowth) or that we are so stupid that we don't know how to follow the 3 silly steps to apply the product.

Hey Dr.AQ in 2 weeks it will be 3 months since I applied your product, and you know what? no yeah baby at all, just the contrary, still shedding and still losing hair. What I should do know? Should I wait more? Should I pay 200$ again in your product when you are not even serious about it?

You don't have any real proof that your product works but your own words. We should be your proof, we should be the people talking good about your product, but hey, instead of coming here to study why is your product not working as in your previous studies (if they ever existed) and why is not working to the people as a real and serious scientist would do, you prefer to come here with evasives and bad jokes.

The sad thing is that I really believed in you and in your product, not sure what to think anymore after 3 months.

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Justme123 wrote:I hope you all noticed that Dr. Aq just mocked everyone in his last post.
Huh? How so? I don't see anything offensive in that post. In Dr AQ's defence, I think you read to much into it. He was merely saying that the first option was out of the question and that sure, maybe he doesn't have as aggressive AGA as many of us, but that the product works (according to him) and possibly something might be reducing its efficiency for some users.

That said, I personally haven't seen anything substantial to suggest that the AGHC works. It did nothing for me except cause some shedding.

Things sure are getting heated... :)

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Thank you P__
goten574 expressed his opinion on me and I kindly disagreed with him. I am not a lair and if I don't believe in my product, it won't be in the market. I am really saddened to hear about the results from some of you. I know the AGHC is not going to work for everyone, nothing ever does, but we continue to hear positive results from other users. I wonder how may members here contacted Rogain when the product did not work for them. I take all the suggestion/comments to heart and will continue to do so. Hair loss is a big challenge and I believe A&G is in the right direction.

Ryand2
Seasoned Poster

Post by Ryand2 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:31 am

While I will admit that the amount of people using the two products differ greatly, it goes without saying that we have all heard of Rogaine working to some extent. According to your (DR. AQ) statistics, only 23% had no results after the first bottle. How come is it then that your study results don’t hold up with the amount of people on these forums that have tried it?

While I don’t doubt your own sincerity in your product, I am striving to understand why there is such a discrepancy between what you personally have reported and the results of the users of this board. I have personally used your product, and while initially I thought I might be seeing results months ago, nothing has come of that. Not only have I not had any significant regrowth, but I am continuing to lose hair at the normal rate I had been.

Now, I can fully accept that hypothetical situation that I fall within that 23% that don’t experience results, but it's not just my own experience talking here. In an almost unanimous consensus on this board, your product doesn’t work. Not only that, but what you have been claiming for almost half a year and gotten our expectations through the roof doesn’t hold up either. If you truly believed in your product, where are all those promised amazing pictures that would earn a “yeah Baby” from all of us? And for that matter, where are those pictures of yourself that you said you would put up. I could go on and on, but the bottom line, at $200, the results doesn’t justify the cost.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm

no pics of users...no real testimonials from users who have used it that are positive and the doc himself has not followed through on the most simplistic things such as posting his own b&a pics , getting other users that repsonded well to come on here and report their results or pics....it's all just a bunch of BS. We are dragging this %&$! along for no reason.

Bottom line it doesn;t work or at least one of the users here at HLF would have said so. In one of my previous posts I dug up some information where the doc had offered the same discount to people who wanted a second treatment of the eye serum becasue they were not seeing these results that were claimed and not proven by REAL studies or clinical data. It is all an amazing marketing scam...I have seen it before, including this case with the doc. Fake users posting retardedly amazing results and REAL users saying no results...which seems to be the case here.

The only results..which I myself are experiencing are pimples...well I didn;t pay 200 F'n dollars for pimples thanks!!

We got scammed once again and another lesson learned .

JAcob , whats the next miracle cure that works??anything new or interesting coming up that has REAL studies done and REAL clinic data?A&G is not the real deal as far as I am concerned. very very disappointing =;

I think the doc is the only one going YEAH BABY righ tnow..counting all that cash coming in...