Q&A for Dr. AQ of A&G- Hair Complex

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

virtua_
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Q&A for Dr. AQ of A&G

Post by virtua_ » Sat May 09, 2009 1:10 am

Dear Dr AQ,

Thanks for bringing this product to the market. I've been using it for nearly four weeks and seem to have had some success, but I guess it's too early to tell... I keep taking pictures and will post if the results get more visible! :)

Now for my question:

I'm going to the hairdresser this week, and since summer is right around the corner, I am going to bleach the hair (just some stripes).

My hairdresser does this using a hood through which she pulls some strands of hair to bleach.

Now, my question is, could this damage the scalp and hinder hair regrowth in any way? I've seen most people say no since the hood will probably protect and the bleach never really reaches the scalp, but some say yes... What is your take on this? If it can be damaging, will it be very damaging?

Thanks!

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun May 10, 2009 12:46 pm

virtua_ wrote:Dear Dr AQ,

Thanks for bringing this product to the market. I've been using it for nearly four weeks and seem to have had some success, but I guess it's too early to tell... I keep taking pictures and will post if the results get more visible! :)

Now for my question:

I'm going to the hairdresser this week, and since summer is right around the corner, I am going to bleach the hair (just some stripes).

My hairdresser does this using a hood through which she pulls some strands of hair to bleach.

Now, my question is, could this damage the scalp and hinder hair regrowth in any way? I've seen most people say no since the hood will probably protect and the bleach never really reaches the scalp, but some say yes... What is your take on this? If it can be damaging, will it be very damaging?

Thanks!
That should be OK. I'm glad to hear about your positive results.

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Post by cld517 » Sun May 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Dr..
a few questions..

1. at which point should i be starting the timeline, from when i first began the complex or after i finished the last application? i finished it on the 23rd of april, but began using it around march31st, so am i 18 days in or am i close to 6 weeks in?

2. you have stated previously that if desired a 2nd round could be used at the 2 month mark, again where is the starting point as stated above?

i know that money back was debated here already and i personally feel it's not a reasonable request, we all know that the companies that offer such are a) over charging in the 1st place b) only giving you a short period of time to evaluate 3) charging you s & h either way..so in a nutshell they are making money even if you return...

BUT....have you considered some sort of discount for repeat orders? maybe 25% or something like that?

here's the link to where i am as far as observations in case you've missed it..i posted in both the results thread and the original thread

http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... 6062#p6062

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by Jacob » Sun May 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Dr AQ..could you get into why you now think we're not going to be impressed with the pictures, after everything you've said about them and/or the results previously? I said this in another forum "I suppose it's possible the "hair counts" and whatnot made it look good..even very good..but it's still not enough to show very good results.".....am I getting close there? And if so, did you not see the pictures before or ??? Thanks

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Sun May 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Dr AQ i am sad to admit that this photo thingy is really dragging too long. Just a thought, if the photos are bad quality (im not sure what you meant by this), and you have actually used the HC on yourself, im sure you would take a before picture prior to the treatment? you could then take a photo of your scalp now possibly zoomed in to show us the increased hair count.

Also, how long has it been since the trialists started on the HC? Sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere, but it should have been at least half a yr? And i cant remember the total no. of trailists but its around 74 (i Think) and none showed decent improvement in the photos? Still i really have to thank you for being frank and at least not putting up some photoshop-ed pics to mislead us.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by helpmyhair » Sun May 17, 2009 10:37 am

Dr. AQ,

just had my first app and my hair is longer than most.. about 3 inches. And when I applied, my hair was mostly saturated and I did the massage part.. I'm just wondering if it got primarily absorbed in my hair rather than my scalp... is that bad? is there something I should do differently? Thanks.

Swoosh
Regular Poster

Post by Swoosh » Mon May 18, 2009 2:27 pm

When are the pictures going to be up? Let me guess ... the webmaster's dog ate the CD the images were stored on? Maybe he had to serve jury duty unexpectedly?

I know ... the pictures will be up early next week right? :-s

astro_boy
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: Experimenting like Crazy

Post by astro_boy » Tue May 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:

mrw : The reasons behind the production of A&G HC is to give people an alternative to minox. Minox is not good for you and for your hair. Like steriods, you will get muscles, but in the process you will loose health. My stand is, if you want to use minox with the HC, then do it in the off days.
trials were instructed not to use any other topicals or medications with the HC.
Dr. AQ

I get the analogy about steroids but could you explain a bit more about how minoxidil deteriorates the condition of hair and scalp? I know a lot of it is attributed to the vehicle, alcohol and ppg but what of the minoxidil itself, how is that detrimental?

Trichotillmania
Regular Poster

Post by Trichotillmania » Wed May 20, 2009 4:49 am

astro_boy wrote:
Dr.AQ wrote:

mrw : The reasons behind the production of A&G HC is to give people an alternative to minox. Minox is not good for you and for your hair. Like steriods, you will get muscles, but in the process you will loose health. My stand is, if you want to use minox with the HC, then do it in the off days.
trials were instructed not to use any other topicals or medications with the HC.
Dr. AQ

I get the analogy about steroids but could you explain a bit more about how minoxidil deteriorates the condition of hair and scalp? I know a lot of it is attributed to the vehicle, alcohol and ppg but what of the minoxidil itself, how is that detrimental?
Great question, and does he feel the same about propecia and dutastride as being detrimental to hair?

also to Doctor AQ, do you feel if someone continues useing HC could they possibly restore their hair to almost full?

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Mon May 25, 2009 7:20 am

Dr AQ, how many weeks does it take for the average user to get 20% regrowth counting from date of the last application? If that data is not available, is it available for any other percentage? 10%, 15%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40% regrowth?

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Mon May 25, 2009 8:40 am

Why do you guys want pictures now ? I think our results have already given us most of our answers . But I do agree most of us are probably getting the results similar to the pictures on the A&GH website . { Sorry to say } . Maybe why their showing them .

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat May 30, 2009 9:35 am

The pictures are for anyone else that stumbles upon their site or ours or any of the other sites talking about this..and it's just common sense- if they said they had them they should be posted.

I have another question for Dr. AQ though. I noticed many wondering if they should go a second round with this stuff..which leads me back to my leave-in conditioner question. I'm not asking/suggesting a product that "conditions"..I don't care if the current product does that or not. The reason for a "leave-in conditioner"(or hair spray..gel..whatever you want to call it) would be so that one could continue applying the GF's etc..but at a lower concentration. I would think even a big tube or can of such a product would be cheaper than going another round of the vials.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Sat May 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Jacob wrote:The pictures are for anyone else that stumbles upon their site or ours or any of the other sites talking about this..and it's just common sense- if they said they had them they should be posted.

I have another question for Dr. AQ though. I noticed many wondering if they should go a second round with this stuff..which leads me back to my leave-in conditioner question. I'm not asking/suggesting a product that "conditions"..I don't care if the current product does that or not. The reason for a "leave-in conditioner"(or hair spray..gel..whatever you want to call it) would be so that one could continue applying the GF's etc..but at a lower concentration. I would think even a big tube or can of such a product would be cheaper than going another round of the vials.
Hair Complex at lower concentrations (to save money) as a spray? Good Idea

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat May 30, 2009 4:56 pm

We've also been learning that other "similar" products are to be used continuously..some are once a week. Not just 5 or more treatments and then that's it. So for Dr. AQ- do you think it'd be better to do that with your product as well?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Jacob wrote:We've also been learning that other "similar" products are to be used continuously..some are once a week. Not just 5 or more treatments and then that's it. So for Dr. AQ- do you think it'd be better to do that with your product as well?
Jacob: that's a good Q and sorry for not being here for a while. When we decided to make this product we wanted it to be :
1- easy to use
2- affordable
3- effective
4- safe
5- won't cause dependency
6- for home use

So we used the points above as a blueprint and started the work. We knew people will respond differently to it and not everyone will see similar results. Nevertheless everyone will benefit from it one way or the other. After lots of work and trying different combinations we reached the current formula and combination. We tested it on ourselves and gave some professionals a chance to test it and the success rate came to 89%. For any 'drug' out there 89% success means 'green'.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:04 pm

astro_boy wrote:
Dr.AQ wrote:

Dr. AQ

Sorry for the late answer ! MINOX is believed to block DHT and increase blood flow/pressure. This is done by regulating water absorption and minerals. This leads to scalp dehydration and ultimately bad scalp state.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 pm

goten574 wrote:
Jacob wrote:The pictures are for anyone else that stumbles upon their site or ours or any of the other sites talking about this..and it's just common sense- if they said they had them they should be posted.

Hair Complex at lower concentrations (to save money) as a spray? Good Idea

we tried it and did not work. :(

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Trichotillmania wrote:
astro_boy wrote:
Dr.AQ wrote:

Dr. AQ

Great question, and does he feel the same about propecia and dutastride as being detrimental to hair?

also to Doctor AQ, do you feel if someone continues useing HC could they possibly restore their hair to almost full?
In theory YES ! however, that's all depends on the follicles state (dead or alive)

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:12 pm

I dont think minox blocks dht, correct me if im wrong

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Doc could you clarify again please how if any minoxidil effects the results of a&g hair complex?
Is there any need for minoxidil for the stubborn areas or should I just apply another round of a&g hc after 12 weeks?

Baccy
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: Lithium/caffeine once daily, roxithromycin once daily, rogaine foam twice daily

Post by Baccy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:06 am

Hi Doctor. I'm interested in a comment you made in a recent reply. You commented on a follicle's state as being dead or alive. I thought that current understanding was that the follicles are still alive but so severely minaturised that they cannot produce hair of any cosmetic significance. I would appreciate it if you could elaborate a little more on this. Thanks.

astro_boy
Prolific Poster

Post by astro_boy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:39 am

Dr.AQ wrote:
astro_boy wrote:
Dr.AQ wrote:

Dr. AQ

Sorry for the late answer ! MINOX is believed to block DHT and increase blood flow/pressure. This is done by regulating water absorption and minerals. This leads to scalp dehydration and ultimately bad scalp state.
1..... wrote:I dont think minox blocks dht, correct me if im wrong
I was under this impression as well. It seems like you're saying the vasculating process of Minoxidil blocks some of the DHT coming from the bloodstream? Wouldn't this be insignificant? I thought DHT from the blood had little effect on the hair follicle as most damaging DHT is produced at the cells of the follicle.

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:00 am

astro_boy wrote:I was under this impression as well. It seems like you're saying the vasculating process of Minoxidil blocks some of the DHT coming from the bloodstream? Wouldn't this be insignificant? I thought DHT from the blood had little effect on the hair follicle as most damaging DHT is produced at the cells of the follicle.
In the Q&A thread with the Dr from Elsom I believe he says topical DHT inhibition is an uphill battle since the follicles are still constantly bombarded by DHT from the body.

IMO you would need an androgen receptor blocker if you were trying to go at the androgen link in the chain of MPB for a topical to be really effective. I think those exist? Isn't there something like ciclo or something like that? My guess is, it's probably pretty dangerous if it isn't common place already.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:27 am

1..... wrote:I dont think minox blocks dht, correct me if im wrong
That was my understanding but recently there have been some indications of minox involvement in indirectly blocking DHT.
http://www.provillus.com/men/
I am not a big fan of this product and the science behind it.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:41 am

Baccy wrote:Hi Doctor. I'm interested in a comment you made in a recent reply. You commented on a follicle's state as being dead or alive. I thought that current understanding was that the follicles are still alive but so severely minaturised that they cannot produce hair of any cosmetic significance. I would appreciate it if you could elaborate a little more on this. Thanks.
the term 'dead' might not be scientific but there is a point when the follicle is damaged beyond repair thus considered "dead" (in a hair growth terms). The next question will be at what point the follicle is considered ' dead '? that I can't answer

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:50 am

intricate1 wrote:Doc could you clarify again please how if any minoxidil effects the results of a&g hair complex?
Is there any need for minoxidil for the stubborn areas or should I just apply another round of a&g hc after 12 weeks?
I am not too crazy about minox. A&G HC was developed to replace minox and others. I am not sure as of now how minox effects the HC results/performance. For second rounds wait till week 12-15 and then make a decision based on your results.

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:42 am

Continuing on Jacob's line of questions:

Dr AQ, several other hair products containing growth factors extracted from adipose tissue, fibroblasts etc as well as mimicking peptides from companies like Caregen, are popping up on the market. None of them claim to be able to "cure" hair loss the way you do. They are all products which require continuous application to work (if they indeed work at all). What is it that makes your product different, since it is reasonable to assume they contain the same or similar growth factors? What is the technical/biological reason your product is a one-time treatment as opposed to all the other growth factor based products (I'm not talking about minox/fin/keto)? Does it have something to do with delivery? Or is it just a question of the right concentrations and the exact right mix of specific growth factors?

What is the relation between A&G and Caregen? There was a lot of discussion about this over at another board, resulting in unnecessary speculation. This would be a great chance for you to clear all of that up! Some people theorize that Caregen is making the growth factors for you. They are pointing to the fact that the bottles are so similar for instance. Others say that Caregen claims never to have heard of you while you claimed to have some sort of business relation with them. Some say you helped them develop their growth factors. Some say it's the other way around. Please help us get our facts straight! :)

Thanks!

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:05 am

Based on some of the findings it seems that if anything the skin on the scalp of users has become in a way revitalized and in some ways rejuvenated therefore I do feel that the possibility in regrowth is plausable however it would be nice if the official findings be more accurately documented, when the next round of testing begins as a man of science and logic I would love to see some analysis being carried out with a microscope to both the scalp and the hair itself, a detailed analysis using a microscope on the regrowth hairs and existing hairs would be great as I would expect a noticeable improve to the quality of the existing hairs which could only accurately be seen by a microscope.
I expect that the above form of analysis has been carried out in the past in the lab and as such it would be nice to see some scientific research on top of some of the usual marketing cornerstones (such as photo's) as it would eliminate some doubt over photography and all that comes with it but as I said photo's are still essential.

I do believe this product has merit (to what extent I'm not sure) and is part of a new wave of treatments however the results need to be carefully documented and displayed in order to convince customers of its benefits, in this line of business there is a lot of hearsay and many are forced to take treatments on good faith or sometimes even blind faith and a great many of these people are tired of such things and unfortunately they are more inclined to be cynical and judgmental towards new products therefore it is only in your best interest to provide as much detailed evidence in favor of your product as possible.
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 am

To add to P____'s Q's....in the other thread you said you're waiting for the manufacturer to get back to you(or was it get finished) on the pg -free product. Who/where is actually making the product? Also, as brought up elsewhere..when you put your address into Google satellite maps, you get what looks like a bunch of apartments. Are there actual offices there or is this being run out of an apartment/house? (none of this may matter..but it'd be nice to get it cleared up)

astro_boy
Prolific Poster

Post by astro_boy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:45 am

perga wrote:
astro_boy wrote:I was under this impression as well. It seems like you're saying the vasculating process of Minoxidil blocks some of the DHT coming from the bloodstream? Wouldn't this be insignificant? I thought DHT from the blood had little effect on the hair follicle as most damaging DHT is produced at the cells of the follicle.
In the Q&A thread with the Dr from Elsom I believe he says topical DHT inhibition is an uphill battle since the follicles are still constantly bombarded by DHT from the body.

IMO you would need an androgen receptor blocker if you were trying to go at the androgen link in the chain of MPB for a topical to be really effective. I think those exist? Isn't there something like ciclo or something like that? My guess is, it's probably pretty dangerous if it isn't common place already.
do you mean a5r inhibition? If so then I agree with you. Most effective topicals work through DHT competition at the receptor.. there are a few out there, most of the ones readily available are weak and have poor delivery system. All of the good ones lack proper testing and are unavailable to the public. :(

--

So Dr. AQ

If Minoxidil indirectly blocks DHT to the scalp how is this detrimental? Isn't that good? Or was this just an aside point to the dehydration and blocking? of minerals?

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Doc will I see a shed on my second round?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:42 pm

intricate1 wrote:Doc will I see a shed on my second round?
this is a hard question to answer, it all depends on your scalp and follicle status. shedding is not a negative thing when using a treatment ( in general)

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:27 pm

p__ wrote:Continuing on Jacob's line of questions:

Dr AQ, several other hair products containing growth factors extracted from adipose tissue, fibroblasts etc as well as mimicking peptides from companies like Caregen, are popping up on the market. None of them claim to be able to "cure" hair loss the way you do. They are all products which require continuous application to work (if they indeed work at all). What is it that makes your product different, since it is reasonable to assume they contain the same or similar growth factors? What is the technical/biological reason your product is a one-time treatment as opposed to all the other growth factor based products (I'm not talking about minox/fin/keto)? Does it have something to do with delivery? Or is it just a question of the right concentrations and the exact right mix of specific growth factors?

What is the relation between A&G and Caregen? There was a lot of discussion about this over at another board, resulting in unnecessary speculation. This would be a great chance for you to clear all of that up! Some people theorize that Caregen is making the growth factors for you. They are pointing to the fact that the bottles are so similar for instance. Others say that Caregen claims never to have heard of you while you claimed to have some sort of business relation with them. Some say you helped them develop their growth factors. Some say it's the other way around. Please help us get our facts straight! :)

Thanks!
1- Excellent question and it will only get worse from here. Growth factors are many and not all of them can be beneficial for hair growth or skin rejuvenation. Our growth factors are produced in a high quality fashion using specific pregenitor cells that yields high concentrations of GFs. In another word our technology is way head of others (fact not fiction). As fizzball said, the future is in the GFs and this what is happening around the world. Our products does not contain the same factors or the same concentrations. There are many companies that will start claiming GFs and things will get messy. A lot of our work rotate around educating our customers. A&G HC contains more GF in a 6ml than any other product in the market. In fact we would like to challenge any company to come up with a product that would contain half of the amount of GFs that you would find in a 6 ml HC.

2- OK, it's not my style to talk about another companies but for the sake of truth I would. There is NO relationship between A&G and Caregen. Their technology is different from ours and there GFs are way different from ours. My only contact with them was through a 3rd party. I was brought in as a consultant almost 2 years ago. In regards to the bottles, GFs have to be contained in an airless pump bottles and there are not to many high quality of them when factoring the pricing and availability thus you will see many of GF companies using the same bottles. NO I did not help them or deal with them, I only dealt with a company that hired me to consult for them while dealing with Caregen. For the record, A&G develop their own GFs from scratch.
I hope things are clear now.. :D

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Fizzball wrote:Based on some of the findings it seems that if anything the skin on the scalp of users has become in a way revitalized and in some ways rejuvenated therefore I do feel that the possibility in regrowth is plausable however it would be nice if the official findings be more accurately documented, when the next round of testing begins as a man of science and logic I would love to see some analysis being carried out with a microscope to both the scalp and the hair itself, a detailed analysis using a microscope on the regrowth hairs and existing hairs would be great as I would expect a noticeable improve to the quality of the existing hairs which could only accurately be seen by a microscope.
I expect that the above form of analysis has been carried out in the past in the lab and as such it would be nice to see some scientific research on top of some of the usual marketing cornerstones (such as photo's) as it would eliminate some doubt over photography and all that comes with it but as I said photo's are still essential.

I do believe this product has merit (to what extent I'm not sure) and is part of a new wave of treatments however the results need to be carefully documented and displayed in order to convince customers of its benefits, in this line of business there is a lot of hearsay and many are forced to take treatments on good faith or sometimes even blind faith and a great many of these people are tired of such things and unfortunately they are more inclined to be cynical and judgmental towards new products therefore it is only in your best interest to provide as much detailed evidence in favor of your product as possible.
I AGREE 100%

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Jacob wrote:To add to P____'s Q's....in the other thread you said you're waiting for the manufacturer to get back to you(or was it get finished) on the pg -free product. Who/where is actually making the product? Also, as brought up elsewhere..when you put your address into Google satellite maps, you get what looks like a bunch of apartments. Are there actual offices there or is this being run out of an apartment/house? (none of this may matter..but it'd be nice to get it cleared up)

A&G has 3 locations 1- a laboratory where the GFs are produced 2- manufacturing facility where the products get mixed and packaged 3- storage and shipping. Once the GFs are produced they get sent to the manufacturing facility for testing and stability testing. Taking away the PG from the formula caused some cloudiness and the stability results did not meet A&G standards. So we will continue to work on the formula until we get it right. When A&G was created we faced some issues with security and decided to have this arrangement. There is more to it but this is a summary. If you want more details, call me and I will be more than happy to share with you.

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 am

Dr.AQ wrote:A lot of our work rotate around educating our customers. A&G HC contains more GF in a 6ml than any other product in the market. In fact we would like to challenge any company to come up with a product that would contain half of the amount of GFs that you would find in a 6 ml HC.
That is a very interesting challenge and a smart way to address the competition! So, what is the concentration or amount of growth factors in your product? In order make that challenge a reality, we need to have a number to compare other products to!

I know at least one growth factor based product for hair with the concentration of 10 ppm and skin products with 60 ppm concentration. How high is the concentration of growth factors in the AGHC?
Dr.AQ wrote:2- OK, it's not my style to talk about another companies but for the sake of truth I would. There is NO relationship between A&G and Caregen. Their technology is different from ours and there GFs are way different from ours. My only contact with them was through a 3rd party. I was brought in as a consultant almost 2 years ago. In regards to the bottles, GFs have to be contained in an airless pump bottles and there are not to many high quality of them when factoring the pricing and availability thus you will see many of GF companies using the same bottles. NO I did not help them or deal with them, I only dealt with a company that hired me to consult for them while dealing with Caregen. For the record, A&G develop their own GFs from scratch.
I hope things are clear now.. :D
Excellent! That should clear things up! Good answer!

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by chore boy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:43 am

Google Earth showing an apartment complex, you saying something about waiting on AGHC's manufacturers and then saying that you have a manufacturing department, you answering the phone in an unprofessional manner-- kinda like a civilian answers a cell phone, etc. It's all very suspect.

Dr. AQ,

Please tell us your theory of MPB. Unless I've missed it, you've yet to elaborate on the mechanisms that the AGHC is addressing. Personally, I feel that the whole conditioning the scalp thing is utter hogwash. Then you get into how DHT peaks and how DHT doesn't affect facial hair when it's known that androgens do affect facial hair. I'd like to have faith in you but as time passes, I find it harder and harder to do so.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Yep... just Google Earthed it again and it's most definitely an apartment complex.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Dr. AQ,

You mind linking us up with that paper you said you recently had published in Nature?

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:59 pm

You guys know that with Gogle Earth you can select street view from the left-hand column and then be able to click on the little cameras to be brought down to street level, right? A&G's address is most definitely coming back to a phuckin' apartment complex... why?

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Ok so "suite 29A" is really apartment 29A:

http://www.411.com/search/ReverseAddres ... ime=survey

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Yes, I knew about Streeview for a long time. Yes, certainly all I see at address 3800 Parkview Ln, Apt 29A Irvine, CA 92612-1973 are apartment blocks.

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Guys, remember this is a Q and A thread. I say we let the doc answer Chore's concerns and the other questions as well. We can carry on the discussion amongst ourselves in the other thread!

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:46 pm

chore boy wrote:Yep... just Google Earthed it again and it's most definitely an apartment complex.
What is wrong with that? many companies use P.O. BOX. Do you think we manufacture all of our products in an apartment ?? do you know what it takes to manufacture the HC? this same issue came up before when the Active serum (skin product) came out, now we supply 600 clinics nationwide. Use the google search and look how many people are carrying the A&G line.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Re:

Post by Dr.AQ » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:49 pm

chore boy wrote:Dr. AQ,

You mind linking us up with that paper you said you recently had published in Nature?
Type my name in pubmed, its easier than google earth

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:11 am

chore boy wrote:Google Earth showing an apartment complex, you saying something about waiting on AGHC's manufacturers and then saying that you have a manufacturing department, you answering the phone in an unprofessional manner-- kinda like a civilian answers a cell phone, etc. It's all very suspect.

Dr. AQ,

Please tell us your theory of MPB. Unless I've missed it, you've yet to elaborate on the mechanisms that the AGHC is addressing. Personally, I feel that the whole conditioning the scalp thing is utter hogwash. Then you get into how DHT peaks and how DHT doesn't affect facial hair when it's known that androgens do affect facial hair. I'd like to have faith in you but as time passes, I find it harder and harder to do so.
I am sorry to hear that.. this whole thing is not about me or our location. It will take me 10 min. and $50 to get a P.O. Box and a 800 number with a nice female voice asking you to press 1 if you want to continue in english. Do you think this will make us a company? or are we so used to it and can't comprehend someone to answer a phone without going through all the unnecessary waste of time. I spoke to you on the phone many times and I remember you saying that it was nice to be able to talk to me directly. I think its hard for you and others to accept the fact that A&G does business differently than what you used to.

Whoop
Regular Poster

Post by Whoop » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:13 am

I know this is Q&A, but I really want to respond on the silly 'Google Earth accusations'. Wtf guys, use common sense here. It's just the adress u register your company at for correspondation. Pretty lame to go nuts on this, wtf.

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 am

Yeah pretty sad discussion from chore boy! Can sam give him a warning!!! Pretty bizar research

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:13 am

Maybe chore boy knows the doc is on to something and he is just jealous, god just get a life. Doc don't even pay mind to this guy :|

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:43 am

Choreboy,
I'll be interested in your PRP's result instead :-"
Last edited by hairquest1 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.