MDF Advanced available, strongest antiandrogen/andro blocker!!!

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Trichotillmania
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

MDF Advanced available, strongest antiandrogen/andro blocker!!!

Post by Trichotillmania » Wed May 20, 2009 5:02 am

MDF Advanced, strongest topical antiandrogen/andro blocker!!!

MDF Advanced

This version just came out and is now available. The reason they say they got a new version and updates is..

"Our objectives with MDF Advanced were even more impressive: (1) to increase the potency even more (the dose of Dutasteride was increased 233% and the dose of Flutamide was increased 50%, Minoxidil was already at its highest soluble dose level), (2) to develop a drug delivery system, Transazoglycol™, that increased absorption by up to 300% and that retained and released the medication within the scalp over a period of up to 16 hours, and (3) to create a solution with superior cosmetic characteristics—that would dry quickly (in 30 minutes for MDF Advanced, in contrast to 6 hours for MDF) without leaving a sticky residue."

What do yall think it should block allot of DHT lol I would be interested in it, it might be the closest thing to an antiandrogen/andro blocker like RU55481 we can have. Side effects may not be so pleasant though. Someone said that its crystallized minoxidil which is not beneficial, then someone said its not crystallized. I would buy the small bottle then use it only once every other day since its some strong stuff

Anyways, what do yall think?
Last edited by Trichotillmania on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Re: MDF Advance available, strongest antiandrogen/andro blocker?

Post by HairLossFight.com » Wed May 20, 2009 11:44 am

Seems like a pretty potent treatment if all the claims are true. I'd be very interested what you think of it after you try it.

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Post by davetherave » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:06 am

This product has always intrgued me I don't know anyone that has tried it or if anyone has had any sucess with it. Anyone?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:59 pm

A Google for Transazoglycol only brings up the mention on their website. If that's how it's listed in the ingreds list..I think it'd be nice to know what exactly it's made of.

Trichotillmania
Regular Poster

Post by Trichotillmania » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:45 am

I'm still wondering how this is. Chore Boy so far is the only person who I can recall using it and he had rave reviews and said it was great but stopped due to sides and cost.
When you order this you can customize the amount you want. How much dut, flut, min would you get? And I heard this is crystallized minox and is useless idk if that's true? I think you can make it last alot longer by using it once a day or every other day.

I would love to know whats everyone's opinion on this, it sounds very promising.

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Re: MDF Advanced available, strongest antiandrogen/andro blocker!!!

Post by doke » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:56 am

if chore got good results what were the side affects as even minox and finas dutas all have sides but they do not produce results,so if mdf works i would give it a try,but they do not post to uk yet.

hapyman
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by hapyman » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:24 am

"Our objectives with MDF Advanced were even more impressive: (1) to increase the potency even more (the dose of Dutasteride was increased 233% and the dose of Flutamide was increased 50%, Minoxidil was already at its highest soluble dose level), (2) to develop a drug delivery system, Transazoglycol™, that increased absorption by up to 300% and that retained and released the medication within the scalp over a period of up to 16 hours, and (3) to create a solution with superior cosmetic characteristics—that would dry quickly (in 30 minutes for MDF Advanced, in contrast to 6 hours for MDF) without leaving a sticky residue."
LOl they increased penetration by over 300% AND increased the dosage of Dut and Fin?!?!?!

If the sides were bad on reg MDF, then this stuff should make you a woman in no time.

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by chore boy » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 am

Stuff was ferocious to begin with... couldn't imagine it being any stronger. IMO, no amount of hair is worth growing a vagina.

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:25 am

they still do not send out of the us i think that the new sinere topicals will be better,but they keep saying they are coming out each month and that was in may :wink:

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:41 am

and i bet it will shrink ur genitals smaller than a flies.

if u want to grow a vagina and boobs, thens try this treatment. at least u will have some nice hair.