rebuilding the subcutaneous fat layer (From the bone all the way to the roots)

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

rebuilding the subcutaneous fat layer (From the bone all the way to the roots)

Post by cuebreeze » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Just bringing a thread over from regrowth.com that id like to further discuss further.

Well i plan on using copper peptides for building the subcutaneous layer of fat which is recommended by Dr Loren Pickart. ( i dont know the doctor personally but theres alot of info on the net if your search her name ). Just feel your mpb skin and you'll feel it is alot different too the non mpb areas.

Also there are people on imortal hairs site experimenting with this...

Serrapeptase & Nattokinase to break down fibrotic tissue and help increase circulation.

Then a combination of L-Lysine, L-Proline, and Vitamin C is used to rebuild the collagen and blood vessels.

The basic plan is to rebuild the scalp from subcutanous layer (on the bone) all the way to the hair roots.

For anyone still intrested there is more on this approach at this link...

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/natu ... -t1077.htm

Also i am using EFA (essential fatty acids) capsules and No2x which is this... NITRIX AVPT is an a.m. to p.m. vaso-muscular dilator. This product expands your blood vessels, which acts to increase blood flow, oxygen and nutrient delivery to your muscle cells.

Whats peoples opinions?

p__
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Re: rebuilding the subcutaneous fat layer (From the bone all the way to the roots)

Post by p__ » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:56 am

cuebreeze wrote:...Dr Loren Pickart. ( i dont know the doctor personally but theres alot of info on the net if your search her name ).
That would be his name :D
cuebreeze wrote:Just feel your mpb skin and you'll feel it is alot different too the non mpb areas.
Correlation does not imply causality. I know, I'm beating a dead horse...
cuebreeze wrote:Whats peoples opinions?
I think there is some evidence that copper (and tin) peptides are slightly helpful for hair loss. There are some decent studies about them, if I'm not mistaken. However, they have been tried by many people (myself included) for a long time and the results are usually very limited.

jksl
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: Emu Oil
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Re: rebuilding the subcutaneous fat layer (From the bone all the way to the roots)

Post by jksl » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:34 pm

nothing we don't already know, but i found a video discussing the loss of subcutaneous fat as we age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ie-IgVOCw

Stress is one cause for the depletion of 'baby fat' which means it's an adrenal issue which means the Pauling protocol may be useful here.

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III

Post by cuebreeze » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Thanks for that jksl