Dermatopoietin-activates expression of all skin tissue relevant growth and differentiation factors like HGF, KGF and TNF-alpha

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Dermatopoietin-activates expression of all skin tissue relevant growth and differentiation factors like HGF, KGF and TNF-alpha

Post by Jacob » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:35 am

hopeful19 wrote: Also, do you know if discontinuing the topical will result in deactivation of growth factors as it was before use?
A response to that question:
Regarding to growth factors and our product. Active ingredients of our product stimulate production of Protease Nexin-1 (PN1) by dermal papilla cells. It is the reliable marker of anagen phase (hair growth phase) and the inhibitor of serine proteases involved in hair loss. PN1 is regarded as a key molecule in the control of hair growth in humans. So, our product helps hair follicle to be in anagen phase and protects hair follicles from transfer to catagen (hair loss) phase. Longevity of this period after the short-term use of the product (4 days) is few weeks, individually.
In response to a question I had:
By some customers, who applied HAIR PROTECTION SYSTEM, hairloss stopped completely after 2-4 courses. By others
it reduced significantly, they needed, however, to repeat the course from time to time. None of the subjets who applied
HAIR PROTECTION SYSTEM were diagnosed to have androgenic alopecia.
I think it's obvious they are not going to hype this product for MPB. The activation of those things mentioned in the first couple of posts here..and even the response to hopeful19's post..leads me to believe it can only help. It will be interesting to see what the responses to the questions will be though.

hopeful19
Regular Poster

Re: Dermatopoietin-activates expression of all skin tissue relevant growth and differentiation factors like HGF, KGF and TNF-alpha

Post by hopeful19 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:56 am

Interleukin 1- (IL-1 ) inhibits growth of hair and follicle, but only after 2-4 days of latency.[9] The increase of IL-1 concentration in extracellular fluid during inflammation could be one of the reasons for alopecia following certain infectious diseases
Using the 1st part of the hair protection system for only days 1-4 would probably be the most intelligent thing to do, my only concern is that since after few weeks it returns back to normal in terms of the deactivation, would it be best to follow the cycle once a month or more frequently.

Finding the right frequency to use it can be difficult because if you wait too long, growth factor production will return back to your normal activity but doing it to frequently can further inhibit hair growth.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:13 pm

I'm sure that's something they can answer in the Q&A section.

A bit about the application duration..and for you DermaHeal users:
We are reading the discussion at the message board are very concerned about the intention to use our system together with DermaHeal. Both the means have biological activity and the effect of their mutial application is not studied. We do not recommend to apply any active ingredients earlier than 2 weeks after the end of the application of the first product from our set. It is also not recommended to prolong the application of the first product longer than 4 days. The second product is designed so that it does not cause any strong biological activity itself but it supports the effect of the first product. We recommend to follow our instructions in application of both the products and only after receiving the first positive results, modify or supply it with other products according to one's personal needs.

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:32 am

I still don't completely understand how to use this product . This is what I get so for . Its a 14 day treatment and if you want to repeat it you have to wait 14 days after the last Derma treatment is completed . Is this right ! And you cant use any out side treatments with it between the 14 day waiting periods ? So if I want to keep using Derma continuously I have to quit using every thing I use now . If thats true that makes me nerves .

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:34 am

What's in the vitamine complex?

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:02 pm

IMO you guys really need to be careful with these growth factor products. Damn near everything in the body has negative feedback loops, and multiple sources have already confirmed they exist for the growth factors in these products.

What does that mean? That means your body will stop producing natural growth factors, and in addition, it will likely down regulate the number of cellular receptors ... which means what? More and more product will be needed for the same effect, and eventually no amount of product will be able to counter the lack of receptors... then your hair is in for some %&$!, and whatever else depends on these growth factor receptors is also in for some %&$!.

It might even be BENEFICIAL (long term) to take time between applications. If your body has "time off" between growth factor applications it might not down regulate cellular receptors at all, and so later down the road, you will continue to have success because you haven't grown resistant, while those who pound the product day after day will do better initially and crash later on. Slow but steady fellas....

hopeful19
Regular Poster

Post by hopeful19 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:31 pm

perga wrote:IMO you guys really need to be careful with these growth factor products. Damn near everything in the body has negative feedback loops, and multiple sources have already confirmed they exist for the growth factors in these products.

What does that mean? That means your body will stop producing natural growth factors, and in addition, it will likely down regulate the number of cellular receptors ... which means what? More and more product will be needed for the same effect, and eventually no amount of product will be able to counter the lack of receptors... then your hair is in for some %&$!, and whatever else depends on these growth factor receptors is also in for some %&$!.

It might even be BENEFICIAL (long term) to take time between applications. If your body has "time off" between growth factor applications it might not down regulate cellular receptors at all, and so later down the road, you will continue to have success because you haven't grown resistant, while those who pound the product day after day will do better initially and crash later on. Slow but steady fellas....
With the dermaprotein complex I think that it aims to activate the receptors that aren't function as they should. It seems to me that it tries to create an environment which is like it was before hair loss began.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:51 pm

I see your point perga but aren't we using these products for the lack of growth factors. But I see your point it's like steroids for your hair. If I lack testosterone you better believe I'm gonna take some same goes for hair. I would greatly appreciate if you could provide the study to back up claim

MG63
Seasoned Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes
Treatment Regimen: Laser
Dermaheal
Crescina Stem Cell 500

Post by MG63 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 am

Apologies - I was just preparing to order and read the latest thread. Now I'm not sure what to order (e.g., 1 kit and then several bottles of the 5-14 day protection serum) would hope someone could help clear up how this product is to be used.

Also I was going to stop using the Dermaheal. Is there a waiting period between ending Dermaheal and starting Dermatopoietin?

thx

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Mg63 why would you stop dermaheal if your getting results? Are they not good enough?

MG63
Seasoned Poster
Dermaheal
Crescina Stem Cell 500

Post by MG63 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:17 am

based on the information I read regarding Dermatopoietin - I think the results might be better than Dermaheal. That said, my results on Dermaheal have been avg, some filling of the crown area and small vellus hairs have become terminal at the hairline. In summary, at $75 / bottle I expected better results.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:17 am

Do you realize how many have spent 10 times that amount or more and seen NO results? :lol:
But of course I'm always looking for improvement as well..regardless of how well something is working.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by helpmyhair » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:48 pm

So should we be worried about using these types of growth factors, and how perga was talking about the negative feedback loop thing?

What's the general concensus?

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Mg63 do you believe this product is the answer to people who know they will lose their hair but haven't showed yet? Jacob will you be using dermapoeitine?

MG63
Seasoned Poster
Dermaheal
Crescina Stem Cell 500

Post by MG63 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:35 pm

intricate1 - not sure. I'm still trying to get a sense if it is more preventative or regenerative. The Dermaheal, is defintitely in the regenerative category, a lot my small vellus hairs switched to terminal hairs. Moreover many more small white /thin hairs occurred using the Dermaheal, which show up very nicely on my digital microscope.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:49 pm

intricate1..yes, eventually.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:34 pm

And I just used it for the first time tonight. Smells good...nice and clear(gel)..absorbs well. Will keep at it well into the new year.

mitcky
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: Premox

Post by mitcky » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:11 am

Jacob wrote:And I just used it for the first time tonight. Smells good...nice and clear(gel)..absorbs well. Will keep at it well into the new year.

Jacob,

Important questions---1) What else are you using and 2) I still can't figure out if this is a 14 day treatment or more.

Thanks....I am currently using Crescina and clay. I'm thinking what else I can use!

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:36 am

Has anybody found out how lone between cycles you wait befor applying again ? Their are many questions they don"t answer .

Phil007
Regular Poster

Post by Phil007 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 am

I wrote them an email. After the first cycle you are immediately able to apply the 2nd one.

@ mitchy

It is not a 14 day treatment. It is at least a 28 day treatment (2 cycle treatment). And if you need more you have to buy another package. One package is supposed to last for 2 cycles. I guess every individual has to find its own strategy for using it. Especially the AGA ones.

I wrote them some more emails regarding using their product with AGA.

I will publish my questions and their answers later.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:50 am

mitcky..1) At the moment just the Lamas topical in the mornings. 2) It's a 14 day cycle. Once kit should last 2 of those cycles, according to what I was told and also what's in some literature sent along with the product.

Cloud9...the info I got was that you can just keep repeating cycles. I'll see if the guy who is now supposed to be answering the questions can comment on it again.

Phil007
Regular Poster

Post by Phil007 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:09 am

I wrote them in German and they answered in English. I do not want to leave out my questions, so I will post my questions in German. I guess there are many possibilities in the internet that you can approximately translate them. And if there are any ambiguities, just ask and I will remove them. Just for completeness.
Guten Tag,

danke für ihre Antworten. Ein paar Fragen hätte ich dennoch bezüglich ihres Produktes.

Im "hair loss fight Forum" wurde von Ihnen durch einen User weitergegeben (None of the subjets who applied HAIR PROTECTION SYSTEM were diagnosed to have androgenic alopecia).

Meine Frage diesbezüglich lautet, warum haben Sie ihr Produkt nicht bei dieser Gruppe getestet, da der Markt doch am größten erscheint (bzw. Warum testen Sie es nicht noch an so einer Gruppe im Nachhinein?) ? Als mögliche Gedanken kamen mir, dass Sie sicherlich auch einmal testen wollten, ob das Produkt auch bei androgenetischer Alopezie funktioniert. Ich kann mir wirklich kaum vorstellen, dass wenn man ein Produkt entwickelt, dass den Haarausfall stoppen kann, man es dann nicht einmal in der größten betroffenen Gruppe testet.

Das führt mich zu weiteren Überlegungen, entweder das Produkt ist dort ineffektiv oder es wirkt dort auch oder unterschiedlich. Jedoch möchte man vorsichtige Äußerungen dazu machen und sagt darüber gar nichts, da man sein Image nicht schädigen möchte, falls es bei einzelnen Personen nicht anschlägt.

Da ich auch an erblich bedingten Haarausfall leide, ist nun meine Frage, ob das Produkt mir theoretisch auch helfen kann (Ich nehme an Sie wissen es ungefähr bereits) oder ob es partout nicht möglich erscheint. Wenn man diese theoretische Überlegung bejaht (es kann helfen), ändert sich dann für die Leute mit erblich bedingten Haarausfall die Häufigkeit der Anwendung? Angenommen man macht 4 Zyklen, muss man dann in einem halben Jahr wieder 4 Zyklen machen?

Mich interessieren diese Fragen sehr und hoffe dass diese nicht zu provokant gestellt sind für ihre Firma.Der Haarausfall beschäftigt mich stark und ich wäre Ihnen sehr verbunden, wenn Sie mir ehrlich antworten könnten oder zumindest auf die theoretischen Fragen antworten könnten.
Now the answers:

Thank you for your letter. Regarding to your questions:

To date, we have data on normalizing hair loss in subjects with excessive than normal loss of hair, which subjects have no hormon-related problems. We did not test our product on efficacy against AGA and other endocrine-related hair problems. By this reason, we cannot recommend it as anti-hairloss technology under AGA. Nevertheless, placebo-controlled clinical studies to test the efficacy of our product under AGA is in our plans, while it may be under medical, not cosmetic regulation. Please, note that our product is hair care product and not medical.

Theoretically, the peptide composition that is used in our product may be useful under AGA, but we emphasize that no valid clinical data we have on the date. The site of action of our peptides are dermal papilla cells (DPC), the fibroblast-like cells involved in regulation of hair cycle. In accordance with in vitro data, the first peptide, rh-Polypeptide-17, stimulates DPC to produce PN1, a reliable marker of anagenic follicles. The PN1 is known inhibitor of serine proteses implicated in hair loss. The presence of PN1 indicates that the hair in growth phase. Besides that in vitro data suggest that the polypeptide induces expression of a set of growth factors (KGF, GM-CSF) required for hair growth. Also, the peptide induces decrease in number of androgen receptors on DPC. The last fact suggests that the peptide could be useful for AGA, but it is in vitro data only and the hypothesis whether the product could be useful for cure AGA shall be examined in clinical trials. Second peptide, Hexapeptide-18 belongs to the class of peptides-activators of microcirculation.

To evaluate whether our product can decrease loss of hair, we used the following method: during 5 consecutive days before the use of the product lost hair were combed-out three times per day (morning, afternoon, evening) and calculated to obtain average hair loss per day, "before" period. After that for 4 consecutive days the product was applied on scalp once-a-day at evening and washed out at morning. Then, the hair loss was assessed again for 5 consecutive days to obtain average hair loss per day in the "after" period. Typically, the hairloss was excessive - 150-200 hairs per day before, and decreased to normal level (-30 to 40 %), two cases are attached.

To understand whether this technology is effective in an individual case, there is the easy method similar to the used in clinical tests above. The effect is estimated in first half-cycle. Hairloss is calculated for 5 days before, applying the cream for 4 days, and calculation for next 5 days. As described above. Only the first product from the kit is used in this case to keep experimental condition "after" and "before" similar. If it will found to be effective, full-cycle technology can be used ten days later.

Regarding to the use of our product together with any other hairloss treatment-oriented product. We do not recommend because we do not know interference of the products.

Do not hesitate to ask for any question.

Best regards
I hope I was able to contribute something new.

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Man, those are refreshingly honest answers. THAT is how you come off professional. Don't make promises you can't keep.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:14 pm

I agree..that was a good post(thanks phil007). I may move some of these to the Q&A thread after they respond to the existing questions there.

hopeful19
Regular Poster

Post by hopeful19 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:14 am

Anyone who has used the first 4 days of treatment noticed a decrease in hair loss?

hopeful19
Regular Poster

Post by hopeful19 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Any Updates

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 am

I think it's way too soon..'cept for maybe those who are seeing if it'll cut down on their major shedding.

hopeful19
Regular Poster

Post by hopeful19 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:01 pm

What was the shipping like for this product, any duties or fees, did it come in a discreet package?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 am

No additional fees on my end..but it did say something about hair protection system or something on the labeling. I can maybe see if they can put something else on there...

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Jacob any less shedding ?

Joanne
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)

Post by Joanne » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Not Jacob, but ... I've just finished Day 1-4 serum and I'm on day 2 of the Day 5-14 serum.

I'm going to post more info after Thanksgiving, but I will say ... yes ... my shedding was noticeably reduced by the 5th and 6th days.

Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself by saying this. [-o< [-o<

Keep in mind, my shed is consistently 200+/day (sickening), so as they say ... your mileage may vary. But I'm pleasantly surprised at the amount of hair shed (or lack of) in the last 2 days. We'll see how it goes after a few days of the second serum. It will be interesting to see if the shedding creeps back up.

Actually, I'm skeptical because I don't think anything can positively-or negatively- affect hair cycles in just 5 days. But the amount I shed everyday is very consistent and this is a dramatic difference from the status quo. Who knows ...? We'll see where it goes from here.

I'll post a more thorough assessment after the holiday. Have a good turkey day everybody.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:05 pm

intricate1 wrote:Jacob any less shedding ?

Hard for me to say..as I'm using it to see if I can eventually get some more regrowth. Haven't had much of a shedding problem in years..thankfully.

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Joanne wrote:Not Jacob, but ... I've just finished Day 1-4 serum and I'm on day 2 of the Day 5-14 serum.

I'm going to post more info after Thanksgiving, but I will say ... yes ... my shedding was noticeably reduced by the 5th and 6th days.

Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself by saying this. [-o< [-o<

Keep in mind, my shed is consistently 200+/day (sickening), so as they say ... your mileage may vary. But I'm pleasantly surprised at the amount of hair shed (or lack of) in the last 2 days. We'll see how it goes after a few days of the second serum. It will be interesting to see if the shedding creeps back up.

Actually, I'm skeptical because I don't think anything can positively-or negatively- affect hair cycles in just 5 days. But the amount I shed everyday is very consistent and this is a dramatic difference from the status quo. Who knows ...? We'll see where it goes from here.

I'll post a more thorough assessment after the holiday. Have a good turkey day everybody.

Joanna,

so how much is the shed now daily? How long have you been shedding that amt and whats the current condition/scale of your hair?

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Thanks for the update :D

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Post by davetherave » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:05 am

Any updates?

perga
Prolific Poster

Post by perga » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:45 am

Updates pleaseee...

Joanne, how is the shedding going?
Jacob, any signs of regrowth? Sprouts here and there or anything?

Also, are you two using the 5-14 day vitamin thing as well?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Can't say I notice anything new..yet. And yep..using the 5-14 as well.

BTW..I did my second round of the 1-4 the other day and still have some left. Enough for another round? Will see. I've been using 15 pumps per application.

Joanne
Seasoned Poster

Post by Joanne » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:59 pm

perga wrote:Updates pleaseee...

Joanne, how is the shedding going?
Jacob, any signs of regrowth? Sprouts here and there or anything?

Also, are you two using the 5-14 day vitamin thing as well?
The shedding is still noticeably reduced. It's about half of my normal shedding (pre Dermapoietin). It's crept up a little tiny bit, but still much less than normal. I've gone from 200-250 hairs/day (or more ... not unusual) to about 100-150.

From a cosmetic standpoint, the 1-4 Day serum was fantastic for me. A light gel, absorbed and dried really quickly. Didn't leave my hair a slimy mess. Wish I could say the same for the 5-14 Day serum. It's like rubbing hand lotion on my scalp. I'm sticking with it because of the frankly unbelievable reduction in shedding in such a short time ... but I really hate this formula. If this were a long-term topical, I can say for sure that I wouldn't be able to use it consistently. It might not be a problem for those with short hair, but it's the typical topical mess for me.

IMO, this would be the perfect topical if the 5-14 Day serum had the same consistency as 1-4 Day serum.

I'll go through the 28 day treatment (2X Day 1-4 and 2X Day 5-14) ... and use it as directed -- no other actives, etc. I'm really curious to see how long the reduced shedding lasts. Just wish the 2nd serum were as cosmetically-friendly as the 1st.

Other than consistently reduced shedding for about a week now -- which is pretty amazing for me, there's nothing else to report. No regrowth in the last 12 days :lol:

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:51 pm

I'd even pay a bit extra if the 5-14 were like the 1-4. Whatever they're using in the 1-4 would be excellent for any topical. Of course lipo/nanosomal is nice too 8)

Thanks for the update btw.

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:12 pm

has anyone been having an regrowth with this product?

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Joanne how is your shedding? Jacob what do u think?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:09 am

I don't know what to think about Joanne's shedding :-s

Last night was day 2 of my 3rd round. So it's possible one container is enough for 3 rounds. I don't expect to notice much for another month or so..if even then. I plan to keep using it into the summer, at least. Still using Lamas' topical..still plan to add some of Elsom's back in..etc.

Joanne
Seasoned Poster

Post by Joanne » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:38 pm

intricate1 wrote:Joanne how is your shedding? Jacob what do u think?
Intricate 1,

I posted a more thorough update on the thread "Dermatopoietin or TB4-7 Anyone? Can we please have some updates! ", but the shedding is way down. About half of my normal shed. No regrowth, but it's only been 3+ weeks.

Phil007
Regular Poster

Post by Phil007 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:52 am

So I think it is time for my comment.

I finished the 4th round of the 1 to 4 day serum (this means I applied 4 times the 1-4day and 3 times the 4-14day serum until now).

But bad news so far, I have not realized any regrowth at all and the hair loss remains constantly. There are no signs of reduced hair loss at the moment.

Maybe it is to early to judge but I just wanted to give you my impressions after this amount of time.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Do you mean you applied the 1-4 product a total of 16 times....4 rounds of applying the 1-4?

How many hairs per day do you think you were losing prior to using this stuff?

Phil007
Regular Poster

Post by Phil007 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:35 am

Jacob wrote:Do you mean you applied the 1-4 product a total of 16 times....4 rounds of applying the 1-4?

Exactly. 4 rounds of the 1-4 stuff. I've ordered the product twice so I guess it is possible for me to go 7 rounds. I think after this period of time (7 cycles) it has to show something if the product really works.

I lost approximately 200 hairs before applying the product. I do not know if it is 180 or 220 today, because I have given up counting. But I know one thing, it is nearly the same and regrowth does not exist so far.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:33 am

Why didn't you take advantage of that "trial" price? I think the requirement was 150 or more hairs being shed per day. :-s Maybe the hair counting requirement was too intimidating :?:

Phil007
Regular Poster

Post by Phil007 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:38 am

I have taken the normal discount price twice. The Christmas offer came too late for me.

I think intimidating is correct, but on the other hand I got a feeling for my hair loss. This means I know approximately how many are gone without counting every single hair. For instance after taken a shower I often verify how many hairs are in my hands or I tug at my hairs and look how many are gone and how easy they were gone. So I got a good control for that without counting every single hair.

And from my experience the hair loss does not alter up to now.

megan99
Occasional Poster

Post by megan99 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:03 am

well i did days 1-4 of dermatopoietin- used about 9 pumps a night which saturated my head. 15 as per directions seems like overkill. than a couple days of 5-14 and stopped. i did not have a reduction of shedding and might have had an increase. i have recently restarted minoxidil(one month) and interrupted treatment for days 1-4 of dermatopoietin. that might have been a factor in my lack of success. i feel that if this is going to work- like joanne you will see some positive results early on.

not sure what to make of this product. i will say that the prompt no nonsense responses from the company was a positive.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:49 pm

I forgot to mention...one container was enough for 3 rounds- at 14-15 pumps per application. Got 2 pumps worth when starting the 4th.