Can anyone tell me where I can buy a good Lazer Helmot

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a good Lazer Helmot

Post by intricate1 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:09 pm

or can you please let me know how to make one

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Re: Can anyone tell me where I can buy a good Lazer Helmot

Post by Anxious1 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:28 pm

wow, noones answered yet everyone knows the answer, lol

overmachogrande who posts here, put instructions up on the net for u to make, or he can make one for u.

www.overmachogrande.com/

all u have to do is buy some lasers, connect some wires from them to the correct power source for the quantity of lasers, and then position them in foam. spend a few hrs reading everything there, its good info.

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:54 pm

I'll second that. I have a cluster but I am saving up some cash for a much needed upgrade. Eventually I will join the group of 300+ diodes. His design is really the best around. Most notably the uniform distance from the scalp which no other helmet or salon type device can achieve.

Heath
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Ketoconazole 2% Biotin Supplements, LLLT, Regenepure DR shampoo, tretanion/minox mix

Post by Heath » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:24 am

Intricate1-Looks like you have been posting here for a while. I have been reading the posts and doing research online for a laser device. There are different types of devices. I strongly suggest that you check out: www.sunetics.com
Dr. Charles Maricle. He is a member of the Hair Loss Council and also had a team of Doctors on his advisory board.
I have noticed a bunch of posters that are really into making a home made laser helmet on this forum. I personally think thats crazy to use yourself as a test study or lab rat. overmachogrande is making the homemade device, seems like he knows a lot about the device and thats great! I will follow their results closely but personally would sticks with the docs.
What confuses me is the fact that you have so many posts on here but don't know where to get a laser helmet???? Now that I think about it, sounds like you are starting up a pitch for a homemade device. :shock:

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Iv never used one, but I want a helme so I can just wear it while i'm doing things

tonyj
Regular Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by tonyj » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 pm

You can buy a Sunetics Model G Laser for $50K or if you don't have that much cash, you can buy their hand held laser brush with 12 laser diodes for $700.

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Don't waste your money on a brush that has 12 diodes for 700 dollars. you can get a full coverage helmet for just as much money with wayyy more diodes.

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 am

Now that I think about it, sounds like you are starting up a pitch for a homemade device
I don't know what you are alluding to here but obviously you are mis-informed on numerous fronts. The guy obviously wants advice or opinions on what to get.
I personally think thats crazy to use yourself as a test study or lab rat. overmachogrande is making the homemade device, seems like he knows a lot about the device and thats great! I will follow their results closely but personally would sticks with the docs.
If you knew anything about the research that went into designing the devices that we use you would know that the lasermax isn't the way to go. Also if you did your research, like you suggest, you would realize that the lasermax is made in some guys garage and he started the same way OMG has. Actually I take that back OMG started by beginning a DIY movement to save people money and for those who were handy. He didn't actually start selling anything until he was swamped with people begging him to build them one and throwing price amounts at him to do it.

What it comes down to is that his design was better and easier to build than anyone else could come up with and let me tell you there were dozens of different designs when we first started. I even have one that I still use. Everyone tried to build their own custom helmet. Ultimately, like I mentioned before, OMGs was the easiest to reproduce.

Once again Lasermax has nothing to do with the "docs" either so why are you suggesting someone spend $50,000 for a device that can be built for a fraction of the cost using the same EXACT lasers that they use.

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:59 am

and to clear up any confusion Dr. Maricle no longer works for Sunetics. He hasn't for a long time but they still use his image. I believe he mentioned that he's a consults with them though.

Dr. Maricle sells laser modules. His company is called Aixiz. These are the same laser modules that other companies use such as Sunetics, Mike/Lasermax, OMG and other companies. OMG is in constant contact with Dr. Maricle.

I'd recommend anyone to call up Dr. Maricle or Aixiz for more information to avoid spreading confusion. Or better still, call up Dr. Maricle and ask him what he thinks of our or OMG's laser helmet's. I have. I already know what he'll say. :)

hope this helps

Heath
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Ketoconazole 2% Biotin Supplements, LLLT, Regenepure DR shampoo, tretanion/minox mix

Post by Heath » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:45 am

Thanks for the information. I am doing my research and logically I would think that going with a reputable company and consulting with a doctor would be the way to go. Also, why do you think Dr. Maricle is no longer with Sunetics? Why does Sunetics say that he is the president of the company?? Thanks again for any and all info