A&G Hair Complex plus- trials

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

hulihoop
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: A&G Hair Complex plus- trials

Post by hulihoop » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Okay, I have done 4 applications and am happy to report that I get no shedding when I massage it in and, using the microscope, I've noticed that there is absolutely no inflammation in the area (crown) in which I am applying it. This is significant as I have always had some degree of inflammation and itch there previously. My scalp in that area now looks very healthy. For this reason alone I can say that this version is far superior to the first version which severely aggravated my scalp. Of course whether or not it ends up growing hair or not remains to be seen, but based on Davetherave's report just posted I am hopeful.

Will report back in a week or so.

SW2
Seasoned Poster

Post by SW2 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Sorry for the lack of posting.

Update. I've had 10 treatments with the new formula, with one missed treatment due to lost baggage at the airport :-x . I've been applying 1.5mls to my hair each application, so i'm able to get 4 applications out of each vial.

Nothing new to report regarding hair growth. I am still shedding about 40-50 hairs a day, zero during application, but i attribute that to the fact that i apply after i wash my hair so most of my hair falls out during the shower. I am very optimistic for the new solution, and am patiently waiting results. I do check these forums daily. I'll report more often, as long as some thing happens. Safe to assume that a lack of reporting is due to a lack of results. either way, i'll be reporting more often and forsurely after the trial is complete. at this rate i have about 11 more app's, so... just over 3 weeks.

cheers, and luck to everyone else.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:01 am

Could someone please post the complete ingreds list for this new formula? Thanks 8)

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 am

Jacob, I'd happily oblige but if I send you the ingredients on the box the vials came in you and everyone else will think it is still the original formula. That's right, they are using the old boxes. That means us trialists are proceeding blindly in good faith without knowing the ingredients. It is one of the reasons I decided to only spot treat an area rather than commit to it over my entire scalp. As I have said, so far so good. However I would feel better if we knew the ingredients. I can understand about proprietary information, etc. but I would think that the ingredients could be listed and just the relative proportions of them kept under wraps. So....this is a question for Dr. AQ, not any of the trial participants. Anyway, I'll keep you posted on my observations but that is all the information about the new hair complex that I can provide.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:00 am

Ok.. thanks. Then the question goes to Dr. AQ... 8)

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Thanks for posting SW2 and Huli, I'm looking forward to seeing your updates. Jajo have you started yours yet?

As for me, I've only got one more application to go......

11th thru 14th treatment - Not gonna bother detailing each application, but I'll give a general description for the last 4 treatments.

Shedding during the post application massage seems to have slowed down a lot. Each treatment it seems to reduce by a few. The 13th treatment I only saw about eight and the were all thick but really short. Today I only saw 2 hairs.

I still see a lot of skin peeling. Also I'm getting a few really big zit-like pimples at different locations. I had one in the frontal hairline area that came up in the last a couple of days. I don't normally get any kind of pimples or peeling so I'm sure this has to do with the treatments. My scalp feels a little more lax than before.

Peach fuzz coming in more and more, but can't say it's getting any thicker or longer.

I'll do a 5 week post A&G plus photo. So that will be around Feb. 17th. In the mean time I'll post any notable changes, if any.

Thank you Dr. AQ for including me in the trial.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Anxious1 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:37 pm

HAS THE PEACH FUZZ COME IN WHILE UR on a and G or was it always there.

or is it miniturizing regrowth, as in terminal hairs that fall out, then regrow smaller and smaller, just wondering because i frequently mistook the natural miniturizing regrowth happening from mpb, to be regrowth caused by treatments.

if not then great, best of luck that they will grow bigger, and a and g have cracked it!

please keep us updated.

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 am

R u guys forgetting that most of us saw regrowth from the first a&g? The problem was the maintainig the growth and the fact that it did not work on the crown. I hope this product delivers with it's 10x better than liposomes vehicle :roll:

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by helpmyhair » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 am

hey guys,

so 5 applications in, and about 5 to go. Shedding is up and MPB Itch is up too. Lots of itching lately, which i don't like as it makes me shed more. I shed at least 20 hairs per application, even after my shower. Hair is looking worse, but its still the beginning phase, so we shall see how it progresses. Will post on here more often.

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:32 am

Anxious1 wrote:HAS THE PEACH FUZZ COME IN WHILE UR on a and G or was it always there.

or is it miniturizing regrowth, as in terminal hairs that fall out, then regrow smaller and smaller, just wondering because i frequently mistook the natural miniturizing regrowth happening from mpb, to be regrowth caused by treatments.

if not then great, best of luck that they will grow bigger, and a and g have cracked it!

please keep us updated.
Anxious1,
Yes, the majority of the "Peach Fuzz" that I'm talking about is either since applying the A&G plus or perhaps the A&G made it grow long enough to be visible. Before starting the trial I used a 10x power magnification mirror to look for this because I remembered all the "Peach Fuzz" from the first time and wanted to check that before I started. There really wasn't very much at all and what I could see was very short. I'm not real sure how much of this will turn into terminal hair though. I remember a lot of "Peach Fuzz" hair from the first time around that seems to disappear after discontinuing the A&G. The first time around a lot of it grew rather long and some became terminal so its really hard to say what will happen this time. I think it shows promise but I'm not getting too excited about it until I see something more.

Intircate1,
I agree with what you said about maintaining the growth. I'm convinced the first round of A&G did improve my scalp and regrew hair better and faster than minoxidil. I don't know about not working on the crown though, it seemed to work all over for me.

IF the A&G plus grows all that "Peach Fuzz" hair into terminal hair and then maintains it I'll be very happy.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Melon Collie wrote:Thanks for posting SW2 and Huli, I'm looking forward to seeing your updates. Jajo have you started yours yet?

As for me, I've only got one more application to go......

11th thru 14th treatment - Not gonna bother detailing each application, but I'll give a general description for the last 4 treatments.

Shedding during the post application massage seems to have slowed down a lot. Each treatment it seems to reduce by a few. The 13th treatment I only saw about eight and the were all thick but really short. Today I only saw 2 hairs.

I still see a lot of skin peeling. Also I'm getting a few really big zit-like pimples at different locations. I had one in the frontal hairline area that came up in the last a couple of days. I don't normally get any kind of pimples or peeling so I'm sure this has to do with the treatments. My scalp feels a little more lax than before.

Peach fuzz coming in more and more, but can't say it's getting any thicker or longer.

I'll do a 5 week post A&G plus photo. So that will be around Feb. 17th. In the mean time I'll post any notable changes, if any.

Thank you Dr. AQ for including me in the trial.
You are welcome sir, and thanks for participating :D

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Jacob wrote:Ok.. thanks. Then the question goes to Dr. AQ... 8)
I can't list the ingredients at this time, i think you know the reason. Yes, we are using the old boxes :D

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:52 am

Actually I don't know the reason...but I'll just wait until the product is up for sale- hopefully the full list will be available this time.

I've also sent you a pm. *edited* ..for reasons all my own..

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Jacob wrote:Actually I don't know the reason...but I'll just wait until the product is up for sale- hopefully the full list will be available this time.

I've also sent you a pm. *edited* ..for reasons all my own..
Got it and just responded :D

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:48 am

Dr. AQ,

When is this new A&G complex available?

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Dr. AQ

Have you tested this new formula that us trialists are testing, on others before hand? If not, are we basically the test subjects of whether this will work or not? if so, what were the results like for those people? Thanks.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:32 am

Bombarie wrote:Dr. AQ,

When is this new A&G complex available?
Based on our projections, production should start sometime late Feb. It takes around 8 weeks to have it ready for market. We usually produce small quantities for our distributors before launch, to help them with marketing and planning. If there is any available/ extra I will announce it here so people can purchase it. The quantity will be limited so I will announce how much is available before to manage expectations. Again its not sure but IF there is anything available.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:40 am

helpmyhair wrote:Dr. AQ

Have you tested this new formula that us trialists are testing, on others before hand? If not, are we basically the test subjects of whether this will work or not? if so, what were the results like for those people? Thanks.
Yes, we tested it. The results are very promising. I am proceeding with caution and will only discuss results obtained here. I think so far the people testing it here are doing a great job in reporting their observations.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:40 am

I do not understand why you'd even be thinking about producing the stuff/selling it..when the "trial" has just been started. In your original post here, those who were picked would be the ones trying it, except for a few you mentioned(from here) that were already trying it. I'd have to look it up again, but when I PM'd them about this, at least 2 weren't even going to use it on it's own or were adding something to it. And we or I have not heard a peep from them since.

It would also be a good idea, IMO..if on your order page you pointed out that there was a new version coming out, due to the old version not doing as well for those of us in these forums.. compared to..I guess..everybody else. I'm still amazed that even that LLLT clinic made such claims but had nothing to back them up with. My guess is they won't be sticking with the old formula, either.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:22 pm

So I have about 1 and a half bottles left. Still shedding alot during application.. hopeing those hairs grow back thicker... Nothing to report yet.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Jacob wrote:I do not understand why you'd even be thinking about producing the stuff/selling it..when the "trial" has just been started. In your original post here, those who were picked would be the ones trying it, except for a few you mentioned(from here) that were already trying it. I'd have to look it up again, but when I PM'd them about this, at least 2 weren't even going to use it on it's own or were adding something to it. And we or I have not heard a peep from them since.

It would also be a good idea, IMO..if on your order page you pointed out that there was a new version coming out, due to the old version not doing as well for those of us in these forums.. compared to..I guess..everybody else. I'm still amazed that even that LLLT clinic made such claims but had nothing to back them up with. My guess is they won't be sticking with the old formula, either.
Jacob, You are mixing things now. We cater to other customers beside the people here and what you see here is not a reflection of what others are experiencing. The newer version is an improved one not a replacement of the old one. We will continue to sell the first version and when time comes we will announce the new version. In addition, we cater to international distributors who have done their own testing and requested the 2nd edition to be launched early next quarter.
I have no control over the trialist and I am not going to put the future of my company on their hands. I did my best to pick what I think will give us a good evaluation of the product and won't be bias. If they choose not to use it, ultimately its their choice and yes, I will be disappointed. So far 4 of the 5 are reporting regularly or as time permits. I personally think they are doing a great job.
I think you should ask the triaiist questions on the forum and not to PM them. I thought that was the idea?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:53 pm

I give up...

On PM'n the trialists....those were the ones YOU gave ME via PM..and didn't want to disclose for whatever reason. "Bug" outed himself by posting here(under a different nick)..then bashed another product...then disappeared........

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:03 am

Hey everyone -

First off I would like to apoligize to the good Doctor for the delay in feedback/reporting as a trialist of the new AGHC plus as I have yet to get underway with applications. I (as the doctor and few of you know), have been assisting with a family member that after a horrific car accident this summer, spent months in a coma, has now come out of it and is struggling with therapy to try to recover both his speech and motor skills (things are going good on that note by the way finally!). Having been through all this with him definately puts something like hairloss in perspective - while its something all of us wish we didnt have to deal with, I'm sure my brother-in-law would trade every hair on his head to not have been in the path of that other vehicle that day last July!

Anyway - I didnt want to start the trial until, one: I could continue the regimen uninterupted until finished and two: have the time to do my best to articulate here on the board what I observe.

I am now at that point and hope to start tomorrow! \:D/ I would like to again thank Doctor AQ (publically) for choosing me and I look forward to starting the new treatment with great anticipation as I was one of the best responders to the first HC (PG-free version). On that note, contrary to what someone mentioned here in a quick scan of the previous couple pages, I have kept ALL the hair (some vellus, some terminal) that I grew during that treatment regimen and it has been several months now.

Time to hit the sack!

Talk at you all soon...
Jajo

Joey Ramone
Prolific Poster

Post by Joey Ramone » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Thanks for keeping us posted, mate.

Hope everything works out alright with your brother in law.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Jajo wrote:Hey everyone -

First off I would like to apoligize to the good Doctor for the delay in feedback/reporting as a trialist of the new AGHC plus as I have yet to get underway with applications. I (as the doctor and few of you know), have been assisting with a family member that after a horrific car accident this summer, spent months in a coma, has now come out of it and is struggling with therapy to try to recover both his speech and motor skills (things are going good on that note by the way finally!). Having been through all this with him definately puts something like hairloss in perspective - while its something all of us wish we didnt have to deal with, I'm sure my brother-in-law would trade every hair on his head to not have been in the path of that other vehicle that day last July!

Anyway - I didnt want to start the trial until, one: I could continue the regimen uninterupted until finished and two: have the time to do my best to articulate here on the board what I observe.

I am now at that point and hope to start tomorrow! \:D/ I would like to again thank Doctor AQ (publically) for choosing me and I look forward to starting the new treatment with great anticipation as I was one of the best responders to the first HC (PG-free version). On that note, contrary to what someone mentioned here in a quick scan of the previous couple pages, I have kept ALL the hair (some vellus, some terminal) that I grew during that treatment regimen and it has been several months now.

Time to hit the sack!

Talk at you all soon...
Jajo
You are welcome and good to have you back.. all my best to you and the rest of your family. I look forward to see you here regularly as before.

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Jajo wrote:Hey everyone -

Time to hit the sack!

Talk at you all soon...
Jajo

Glad to hear things are going on the good side for your bro in law. Speedy recovery to him.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:36 am

Thanks for the kind words guys...it is appreciated!

One more thing I wanted to mention - I havent been using any other hairloss treatments other than the OG AGHC last summer so I won't be quitting anything to start this trial or using anything in conjunction with it, mechanical (dermaroller,laser) or otherwise. I will however stick to the preparation regime I followed for the first time around which was to shower, sit with a hot damp towel (heated in the microwave) on area to be treated to open everyting up, pat dry scalp and apply HC.

Have a good week guys...
Jajo

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Jajo, I'm sorry to hear about your brother-in-law and I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Also, thanks for getting back to us with updates!
Jajo wrote:I was one of the best responders to the first HC (PG-free version).
Melon Collie wrote: I'm convinced the first round of A&G did improve my scalp and regrew hair better and faster than minoxidil.
Hmm...Dr AQ, it appears the trialists where the ones who got some sort of results from the first round, i.e. fairly good responders (even getting peach fuzz is a good response compared to most of the reports from A&G Complex that I have come across). I kind of thought the whole point of the trial was to see if the new complex worked on those who didn't get any results from the first version? So, are there any trialists who got no or even negative results from the first round?

SW2
Seasoned Poster

Post by SW2 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:54 pm

p__,

i got no results from my two rounds of the original solution. I'm currently about to start my last vial of the second batch. I know my hair very well, and i can say without question that there has been no regrowth to from this batch as well. I did have quite a bit of hair loss during this trial as well. I'm hopeful that after this last vial is complete, the complex will take it's course. If not, i'll be trying other means...

i'll keep everyone posted.

cheers,

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:56 pm

p__ wrote:Jajo, I'm sorry to hear about your brother-in-law and I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Also, thanks for getting back to us with updates!
Jajo wrote:I was one of the best responders to the first HC (PG-free version).
Melon Collie wrote: I'm convinced the first round of A&G did improve my scalp and regrew hair better and faster than minoxidil.
Hmm...Dr AQ, it appears the trialists where the ones who got some sort of results from the first round, i.e. fairly good responders (even getting peach fuzz is a good response compared to most of the reports from A&G Complex that I have come across). I kind of thought the whole point of the trial was to see if the new complex worked on those who didn't get any results from the first version? So, are there any trialists who got no or even negative results from the first round?

Thanks p__

Its a struggle but I have to say it has been a wild testiment to the bodies ability to recover/heal to intimately watch someone go from brain stem injuries/ protracted coma and violent seizures to now taking steps, speaking (with his sense of humor intact to boot!) - its amazing! and as a side note, it does make one wonder why then we can't come up with a way to help our body heal something like our follicles in such a dramatic fashion.

also - I'll let the doctor answer for himself why he chose us but I seem to remember that it was me and Melon that responded well - huli not only didnt respond well but had an outright negative reaction to the first HC. I think the other 2 were just plain "no responders". Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

anyway - good to see ya p__

Jajo

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey Jajo,

Best wishes to your brother in law. Glad to hear is doing better.

You got it right as far as my experience with the first HC went. To date there is no such negative reaction with the HC plus. I have done 6 applications on my crown (1 vial) and not only is the area fine (unaggravated) but I have lost no hairs in the application process. However I have not seen anything resembling regrowth of any kind and I am using a microscope.

I should state that I appear to have hair in most if not all of my follicles in the mpb area. Some is normal and healthy in appearance with 4 hairs/follicle. Some is a little miniaturized but still 2-4 hairs/follicle. Some is pretty seriously miniaturized and 1 per follicle and very thin, some is vellus. I am hoping the HC can improve the health of all the hair but most importantly coax those follicles with miniaturized hair into producing healthy hair again, with multiple hair/follicle and turn my vellus hair terminal. So I am looking for signs of thicker, darker stronger hair and more hair/follcile as opposed to regrowth in areas with little to no hair. Not sure what everyone else's situation is but that is where I appear to be at. Will keep everyone posted.

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:33 pm

SW2 wrote:i got no results from my two rounds of the original solution. I'm currently about to start my last vial of the second batch. I know my hair very well, and i can say without question that there has been no regrowth to from this batch as well. I did have quite a bit of hair loss during this trial as well. I'm hopeful that after this last vial is complete, the complex will take it's course.
Ah, ok, thanks! It'll be interested to learn how the trial turns out for you. Like you, I got no results from the first round.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Hey all -

Well - I am officially underway as a trialist of the new HC+ as of this evening

Obviously about all I can comment on at this point is how it goes on - the stuff literally disappears into the scalp leaving nothing behind. The original HC (mine was the pg-free version for the record) always felt like there was a slightly greasy film on the scalp after applying. That is NOT the case now - can't even tell that something was applied either by touch or appearance. Very nice...

Will report tomorrow if I get the "deep scalp itch" during the night like I experienced with the OG HC...so far, just a slight tingling/itching.

Have a good one guys...
Jajo

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:33 am

Your name never came up as one of the "trialists"....

I also don't get the 5-6 min massaging in if this "new" one has a better delivery system.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Jacob wrote:Your name never came up as one of the "trialists"....

I also don't get the 5-6 min massaging in if this "new" one has a better delivery system.
Jacob, I emailed you about him, go back to your PM box and check. You will still need to massage, this promote circulation and enhance absorption.
David, thanks for sharing :D

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:12 pm

So this is a different Dave from Davetherave?

I'm sure we'll all be waiting for the results from the ppl we know though. Would have made more sense to stick with another known poster. Unless this IS Davetherave.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Jacob wrote:So this is a different Dave from Davetherave?

I'm sure we'll all be waiting for the results from the ppl we know though. Would have made more sense to stick with another known poster. Unless this IS Davetherave.
No, this is not davetherave.. did you find my PM I sent you a while ago?

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:23 am

*sigh*

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:16 am

Dr.AQ wrote:

Yes..and this reminds me too much of what's-his-name that was outside these forums who came here for a Q&A on his "success" with the original product..and then disappeared. It's nice to get as much input and even extra posters here...but we're going to be using our sniffers overtime..for obvious reasons...

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:44 am

Jacob wrote:
Dr.AQ wrote:

Yes..and this reminds me too much of what's-his-name that was outside these forums who came here for a Q&A on his "success" with the original product..and then disappeared. It's nice to get as much input and even extra posters here...but we're going to be using our sniffers overtime..for obvious reasons...
Jacob, this is not necessary, lets not do this. If you want to start a theory please wait until this trialists finish and then start. I don't think it will benefit anyone. Cheers

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:17 am

Dr. AQ...look...I'm obviously not the only one..or even the main one..who has questioned many things that have gone on(or haven't gone on) when it comes to A&G.

Claims should never have been made..including with this newer batch..if you don't want anyone to question anything. The same for having yet another "unknown" user. I'm all for letting the trialists providing their feedback- but I for one am not going to listen to anyone outside of these forums, unless they actually have decent photo evidence etc this time. Which may actually happen with "Dave" this time. Maybe he'll actually stick around too :-s There are literally hundreds of posters in these types of forums..that could have been chosen.

I'll go back to something you said in the first post of this thread: Oct 19, 2009- "This new formula has been passed to some members here and so far the results are very promising."

None of those members have shown up here to say that..or give an update since then. In fact..when I first contacted them, they either hadn't started it yet and/or were adding things to it/trying it with other things.

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Post by davetherave » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:50 am

Dr.AQ wrote:

I'm the original Dave here! :P

I have not used the new version. I used the old version that was slightly modified per Dr. AQ. I am not part of this new trial.

(Just trying to get my hair back...)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:23 pm

And I've heard you're all the rave :-s

I'm staying away from this thread for awhile. Looking forward to the results :|

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Niz

Post by 0416Dr » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:34 am

davidford75 wrote:I recently took part in the trial and used the 5 vials over the course of two weeks. I always applied it into the scalp and massaged it in for about 5-6 minutes. It has been about 5 weeks and I think I have responded positively. The majority of hairloss has seemed to stop and not much shedding like before. There area where I applied it the thickest was at my temples where the hair is thinning. It appears to be a bit thicker. I can't say it has cured my problem but I can say that if nothing else, it has slowed it has seemed to make the thinning hair become thicker. I think a second treatment is needed and have made arrangements to apply a second treatment in another month or so. I think both Dr. Greg and Dr. Ahmed are on the right track and I appreciate them letting me take part in this trial. I dont claim that this product totally cures or regrows hair where there is no hair but I have seen positive results from using this product where the hair is thinning and receeding. Thank you.

David

Texas trial participant
Which of the following words are correct:
*Shill
*Placebo
*Nothing is happening, but he just thinks it is
*Scam

As long as the old information is on the website I wont trust anything about this product....how can he still sell the first version?! Is this me or am I the only one who doesnt understand this
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Quick update on my trial to date. Only spot treating crown. No noticeable shedding during application but I have lost hair in that area since starting. No signs of regrowth yet.

Will keep you posted.

iluvhair
Regular Poster

Post by iluvhair » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:01 pm

how can i try the new formula? are you still accepting testers?

cheers

hulihoop
Prolific Poster

Post by hulihoop » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Well I have gone through a couple of vials on my crown area only. It has thinned out a bit since using it but the hair loss is not during the process of massaging it in. It is happening between applications or in the shower or something. As you know, I use a microscope to monitor my scalp and hair. It is useful of monitoring inflammation, etc. Anyway, what I am noticing in my crown is that the small, thin, nearly transparent hairs are not the ones I am losing. Rather I am using larger hairs which are undoubtedly partially miniaturized but aren't the ones I figured I'd be losing first with this treatment.

I guess the question I have for Dr. AQ is do you see this formula as more for regrowing new hair to replace shed hair or do you see it thickening up hair, even if vellus or miniaturized terminal hairs, that are in the middle of their growth cycle? I seem to have hair in most of my follicles but in my mpb area most are somewhat miniaturized compared to the rest of my scalp. Actually I think courtesy of my internal regimen (IH top 6) the hair outside of my mpb area has never been healthier. What I really need is something to extend the growth phase of those hairs and hopefully cause them to thicken up a little. Is that the intention of the HC or is it more replacing shed hairs?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:54 pm

iluvhair wrote:how can i try the new formula? are you still accepting testers?

cheers
We are not accepting testers at the time.
I mentioned before that production will start sometime this month to satisfy our international orders. If there are excess, I will announce it here for purchase. However, I suggest that we wait to see the trialists results before taking that route. I will also announce the quantity available. The official launch will be around April.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:05 pm

hulihoop wrote:Well I have gone through a couple of vials on my crown area only. It has thinned out a bit since using it but the hair loss is not during the process of massaging it in. It is happening between applications or in the shower or something. As you know, I use a microscope to monitor my scalp and hair. It is useful of monitoring inflammation, etc. Anyway, what I am noticing in my crown is that the small, thin, nearly transparent hairs are not the ones I am losing. Rather I am using larger hairs which are undoubtedly partially miniaturized but aren't the ones I figured I'd be losing first with this treatment.

I guess the question I have for Dr. AQ is do you see this formula as more for regrowing new hair to replace shed hair or do you see it thickening up hair, even if vellus or miniaturized terminal hairs, that are in the middle of their growth cycle? I seem to have hair in most of my follicles but in my mpb area most are somewhat miniaturized compared to the rest of my scalp. Actually I think courtesy of my internal regimen (IH top 6) the hair outside of my mpb area has never been healthier. What I really need is something to extend the growth phase of those hairs and hopefully cause them to thicken up a little. Is that the intention of the HC or is it more replacing shed hairs?
Thanks for the update sir !
The new formula is designed to prevent hair loss, stimulate new growth and condition the scalp. I think the improvement you notice with your side hair is a result of the thickness and the improved hair condition. I think you are in the stage of building, I expect your follicles to start showing growth signs within 2 weeks from now. Can you do this, pick a spot on your crown and take a hair count and check on it again in a week or two. I think this will be a good test to see if there is any growth.

SW2
Seasoned Poster

Post by SW2 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:50 pm

hey Guys,

i finished my trial about 10 days ago.

Notes.

During the trial i was able to get 2 applications from the first vial and 3 applications from the other 5. A total of 17 applications spread over 36 days (missed 1 application due to lost baggage @ airport). I did not notice any changes during the first two weeks of the trial in regards to the amount of hair loss, hair growth or physical/mental side effects. I stopped taking all supplements and all other hair loss regime additives 3.5 weeks prior to the trial and maintained throughout. The only addition during the trial that i introduced was Nutra-Lift's shampoo/conditioner.. which i might add is great. Weeks 2-5 i had a very noticeable change in the amount of hair loss. Hair loss increased substantially. i went from losing 20-40 hairs/day to 80-100. I'm uncertain if this is completely a result of the new complex, but i am mentioning this as i did not introduce any other supplement. it has been almost 2 weeks since i stopped the trial and hair loss did not go down from the increase i noticed during the trial.

I did use Dermatopoientin almost a month before the trial and hair loss was almost immediately reduced. This past weekend i've been reapplying Dermatopoientin 1-4 day serum and have again noticed a reduction in hair loss. I'm hesitant to begin with a new hair loss regime, so i will commit to allowing the new complex to go it's course for another few weeks. If there is no noticeable change in my now thinner hair, i will not comment again on my status and accept that AGHC-plus simply has not been beneficial. These are not the results i was hoping for, but as promised, i am reporting my experience.

I do have a 3 month supply of bioclin advance in my room; which i will begin later in February. I'll report any results for this trial as well. In the meantime, i'd like to thank Dr.AQ for providng the opportunity for forum members including myself to participate and do look forward to a new addition or revisions of the complex. I hope other trialist results were more positive then my experience with AGHC-Plus.

cheers everybody.