A&G Hair Complex plus- trials

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Re: A&G Hair Complex plus- trials

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:47 pm

helpmyhair wrote:Alright guys, its been a while since I posted.. but as one of the trailists, I should provide an update..

So I finished my vials in mid january.. so lets see, thats about 7 weeks since finishing, almost two full months.

Its really tough to say at this point in the game, but I do think a&g has some value. Prior to starting A&G, I was consistantly losing hair.. meaning.. I could rub my scalp over the sink and get 10 - 20 hairs out easy.. and in the shower, which shampooing, I would look at my hand and see at least 5 hairs.. pretty depressing. When I started the new a&g, same story.. but more hairloss.. especially during application... i would looks like 40 - 50 hairs. In the shower.. still 5-6 hairs. After finishing the vials.. I was still on the same boat before I started, losing hair in the shower, and could rub about 10 - 20 in the sink, but now, my hair was alot thinner.. I was not happy.. post a&g, I had less hair than I started with.. brutal. Fast-forward to mid february... I'm noticing that I am barely losing hair at all... now when I rub my head over the sink, I get maybe 1 - 2 hairs.. sometimes none at all.. when I shampoo, I get at most, like 1 hair in my hand.. sometimes no hairs. I question whether this is success in regards to maintenence.. but maybe, since a&g pushed out alot of hair when I started, that there are no weak hairs to loose at the moment?? who know.. and secondly, if it is maintaining, I have less hair then I started with.. so was it worth it?

Fast-forward to today.. my hair seems thicker.. and almost back to wear i started... regrowth? hard to say.. maybe my hair is just longer.. so I'll make the judgement come my next haircut.

conclusions: I may be seeing some maintenance, a much slower progression of hair loss.. and maybe I am seeing a little regrowth, but its still too early to tell. So i'll provide another update in a few weeks.

Note: my results are similar to the first version of a&g... it stopped me from losing alot of hair.. to only losing very little.. but after a few months, it wore off.. and i started losing more again.. so we'll see what happens with the new version.

To Dr. AQ - Perhaps to continue this study further, as the other trialist have yet to see sustainable results, you could provide a second treatment (5 vials) to all the trialist in a month or two, as you said, its more of an ongoing treatment.

thanks!
I will think about it, however,I don't want this study to go forever especially when the launch date is getting closer. I've been getting emails to when the new formula will go on sale. Unfortunately we don't have a set date yet, but we will have few boxes for sale starting from this Wed. March 17th. If anyone is interested please mention in the 'note to seller' space " NEW VERSION AGHC". If we ran out, we will refund you the full amount. Its going to be on first to come bases.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by helpmyhair » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:19 am

Dr AQ,

While I do agree with you that the study shouldn't go on forever, we both know that the hair cycle requires at least 6 months to yield any results. If you say that the new A&G is necessary 3-4 times a year, it would make sense to give the trialists 1 more box, so by the 6 month mark, we'll be able to draw more reliable conclusions on our results. At this point, the study seems inconclusive, and hasn't really given anyone info on the effectiveness of the new A&G.

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:31 am

does anyone one has a little result???? Ore just another dr.aq scam right?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:30 pm

I think users of this should also be using a dermaroller or dermastamp type device..not saying it would actually help. They're using one overseas with A&G...and Caregen seems to recommend such a device with most if not all of their products...even though they use nanosome type tech.

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:08 am

I believe Mellon Collie has been using a dermaroller but we havent heard from him in a while so I guess we will have to wait and see if he has experienced any changes since his last post.
Don't mistake my optimism for stupidity

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:35 pm

helpmyhair wrote:Dr AQ,

While I do agree with you that the study shouldn't go on forever, we both know that the hair cycle requires at least 6 months to yield any results. If you say that the new A&G is necessary 3-4 times a year, it would make sense to give the trialists 1 more box, so by the 6 month mark, we'll be able to draw more reliable conclusions on our results. At this point, the study seems inconclusive, and hasn't really given anyone info on the effectiveness of the new A&G.
I agree, lets wait and see the outcome of this study and I will make a decision afterward.

hulihoop
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by hulihoop » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi everyone. I should give my final update on my trial. As you know I treated only my crown area (actually just in front of the crown is where I am thinnest) and thus I was able to apply the complex to one particular area for a longer period of time, approximately 9 weeks in total. My results are interesting. Overall, my cosmetically viable hair count in that area has decreased. Hairs that were lost during the trial appear to have grown back but are very thin, short and cosmetically irrelevant. They do not seem to be progressing past this stage. Hairs in the area that did not shed appear to have thickened and look healthier than before, pretty much like the hair in the non balding/thinning areas of my scalp. When my hair has been washed and is dry, you can't really tell that I have lost hair density in this area. When my hair is wet it is another matter and you can see large patches of scalp which freaks me out as I could never see that before and I find it quite distressing.

It would be interesting to see what sustained use could do. Would it coax those stunted hairs that it seems to have grown into becoming viable terminal hairs? Bear in mind I probably used this longer than most because I applied to a controlled area only, so it seems to me if it is going to be effective (for me at least) it would need to be used on a pretty much ongoing basis.

Thanks, Dr. AQ for allowing me to be a participant. Am looking forward to hearing about the trials of the trialists who have not yet given a final report.

huli

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:49 pm

hulihoop wrote:Hi everyone. I should give my final update on my trial. As you know I treated only my crown area (actually just in front of the crown is where I am thinnest) and thus I was able to apply the complex to one particular area for a longer period of time, approximately 9 weeks in total. My results are interesting. Overall, my cosmetically viable hair count in that area has decreased. Hairs that were lost during the trial appear to have grown back but are very thin, short and cosmetically irrelevant. They do not seem to be progressing past this stage. Hairs in the area that did not shed appear to have thickened and look healthier than before, pretty much like the hair in the non balding/thinning areas of my scalp. When my hair has been washed and is dry, you can't really tell that I have lost hair density in this area. When my hair is wet it is another matter and you can see large patches of scalp which freaks me out as I could never see that before and I find it quite distressing.

It would be interesting to see what sustained use could do. Would it coax those stunted hairs that it seems to have grown into becoming viable terminal hairs? Bear in mind I probably used this longer than most because I applied to a controlled area only, so it seems to me if it is going to be effective (for me at least) it would need to be used on a pretty much ongoing basis.

Thanks, Dr. AQ for allowing me to be a participant. Am looking forward to hearing about the trials of the trialists who have not yet given a final report.

huli
Thanks Huli, Please let me know if you notice any changes in the future.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Huli..if you're the same huli in another certain forum..how come I don't see any mention of your A&G use there?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:10 am

?

Anyway..back to A&G. I just about started a new thread on this until I read it more carefully :-s

http://www.dermproducts.com/news/patien ... v-solution

That's different from the one you even sent me Dr. AQ..how many more are there??

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: Niz

Post by 0416Dr » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 am

In the trial of seventy-two men and women, participants experienced, on average, a 42% improvement in re-growth, a 33% improvement in hair thickness, and a 72% improvement in the prevention of hair loss.

From A&G HC??!? LoL, thanks for making my day....
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:13 am

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 am

Wow thats some startling claims... and yet we haven't a single bit of evidence to support such claims.

If the claims are true then there should be some sort of data that could support your claim, any scientist worth a grain of salt would have done an in depth analysis of their trialists and their progress and wouldn't just eyeball it. If you were able to draw up some percentages then there would have had to have been some sort of valid research and analysis done or we could just assume that those numbers were plucked from thin (h)air.

Link seems working here.

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:14 pm

all those claims are a joke just like all the claims on the last AGHC

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Jacob wrote:?

Anyway..back to A&G. I just about started a new thread on this until I read it more carefully :-s

http://www.dermproducts.com/news/patien ... v-solution

That's different from the one you even sent me Dr. AQ..how many more are there??
I have to admit that this is the first time I see the article. I know who is Benev and yes they are one of our clients. Jacob don't be surprise, we are a good company and we have great products :D

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Well I wanted to post my Final Report as a trialist for the A&G Hair Complex Plus:

I finished applying the A&G in mid-January.

To where I am now, I can say without a doubt, that I have definitely lost ground in comparison to how my hair was prior to starting. My scalp is now much more noticeable and my hair is harder to style in order to hide it.

That being said. A&G did, for a short period of time, slow down the progression of my hair loss. Though, on the other hand, it made me loose alot of hair in the first month, that to this day, has yet to grow back. Now my hairloss is starting to pick up again to how it usually it. So the maintenance affect from A&G is now wearing off. Though my question is, was it really maintenence? or did the A&G push out all the weak hairs right away, rather than those hairs being lost gradually. Maybe I wasn't really maintaining as most of the weak hairs were prematurely lost.

In the end, A&G HC was a fail for me, although I think it may have some potential. But that potential remains to be seen as I'm assuming the trial is now over. If the hair cycle takes approx 6 months for regrowth and Dr. AQ recommends doing this treatment 3 - 4 times a year, then he should send all the trialists another package in order to continue the study. That way, we can say for sure whether or not the New A&G HC is actually effective or not. At this point, I cannot say that it is.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm

helpmyhair wrote:Well I wanted to post my Final Report as a trialist for the A&G Hair Complex Plus:

I finished applying the A&G in mid-January.

To where I am now, I can say without a doubt, that I have definitely lost ground in comparison to how my hair was prior to starting. My scalp is now much more noticeable and my hair is harder to style in order to hide it.

That being said. A&G did, for a short period of time, slow down the progression of my hair loss. Though, on the other hand, it made me loose alot of hair in the first month, that to this day, has yet to grow back. Now my hairloss is starting to pick up again to how it usually it. So the maintenance affect from A&G is now wearing off. Though my question is, was it really maintenence? or did the A&G push out all the weak hairs right away, rather than those hairs being lost gradually. Maybe I wasn't really maintaining as most of the weak hairs were prematurely lost.

In the end, A&G HC was a fail for me, although I think it may have some potential. But that potential remains to be seen as I'm assuming the trial is now over. If the hair cycle takes approx 6 months for regrowth and Dr. AQ recommends doing this treatment 3 - 4 times a year, then he should send all the trialists another package in order to continue the study. That way, we can say for sure whether or not the New A&G HC is actually effective or not. At this point, I cannot say that it is.
Thanks for the update, As I said this is a continuous treatment and it needs to be follow up 3-4 times a year. I will send you something slightly different for you to try ( if you want). I have a theory to what maybe the problem with your condition. I will explain more to you through PM. I think you and SW maybe experiencing a similar condition.
can the rest of the trialists give us the final update?

Brunz19
Seasoned Poster

Post by Brunz19 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Yea, Melloncollie never updated us again... and I think he was going to post photos or something way back in February.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:17 am

Dr AQ, I pm'd you regarding what you want me to try.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Mon May 17, 2010 11:59 am

So is the new A&G better than the original?

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Tue May 25, 2010 7:59 am

Ok, I repeat, this product is extremly dangerous!

ChuckP
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by ChuckP » Tue May 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Extremly dangerous?

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Wed May 26, 2010 3:35 am

Yep! like i said before: All i can say about this product, the first one, is that he's not safe and i would say very dangerous, i lost hairs and had any growths, the result is since i used this product, thin hairs and no regrowths! since the use of it, i am still losing hairs even in the back of my head!

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:04 am

goten574 wrote:So is the new A&G better than the original?
Hi Goten, been awhile !
I personally think its better and I am more confident today than I was before. I just got back from Asia and the results are very good. I learned 2 things from their use:
1- they use it with dermastamp
2- they use it 2 times a week for 5 weeks and then follow up if needed.
here is their website www.enskin.com
You will notice they sell is a bet expensive there and they include the stamp with it. While there I was able to meet with some key doctors whom been purchasing large quantity of our GF and was able to see their patients. I am impressed I must say. I did the same in Japan too. The results are also incredible. I will try to post pics and media materials of my visits.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:17 am

I forget to mention that the new A&G hair complex 'plus' is NOT available in the USA or our website and the launch date has not been determined.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:55 am

Dermastamp...Ceyetlduso 8)

iluvhair
Regular Poster

Post by iluvhair » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:41 am

Dr. AQ, can it be purchased via other means? I live in California, and suppose I could travel to Irvine if I had to.

Thanks

Joey Ramone
Prolific Poster

Post by Joey Ramone » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:17 pm

What do you want it for anyway? This trial's far from convinced me to go anywhere near it.

What happened to the rest of the triallists? Holidays on the beach with full heads of hair?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:06 pm

iluvhair wrote:Dr. AQ, can it be purchased via other means? I live in California, and suppose I could travel to Irvine if I had to.

Thanks
Are you talking about the AGHC or the dermastamp. We don't have either. We will be meeting this week to decide on the hair complex. My idea is to offer the AGHC and the dermastamp together in a package and bring the price down to make it affordable for multiple treatments per year. I will bring this idea to the team and hopefully we can make it happen. We are faced with 2 challenges as of right now:
1- dermastamp is pricy and we have to go through the US distributor to get it. The good news is I have a good relationship with the inventor/owner in korea and I will ask him if we can purchase the dermastamp directly from korea.
2- how to bring the price below $200.

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Post by davetherave » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 am

Dr AQ,

Is the new formula the same that the trialists used or has it been modified?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 pm

davetherave wrote:Dr AQ,

Is the new formula the same that the trialists used or has it been modified?
slightly modified than the one been tried here.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 pm

I think users of this should also be using a dermaroller or dermastamp type device..not saying it would actually help. They're using one overseas with A&G...and Caregen seems to recommend such a device with most if not all of their products...even though they use nanosome type tech.
:?

BTW Dr. AQ..maybe look into a Galvanic device like http://www.nuskin.com/en_US/products/ag ... scalp.html

..or ultrasonic which I think these guys use: http://www.mdclinic.com.hk/product2.php?catId=13#

There's more than one "brand" of dermastamp out there btw. Then there's the dermaROLLers..

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:47 am

Jacob wrote:
:?

BTW Dr. AQ..maybe look into a Galvanic device like http://www.nuskin.com/en_US/products/ag ... scalp.html

..or ultrasonic which I think these guys use: http://www.mdclinic.com.hk/product2.php?catId=13#

There's more than one "brand" of dermastamp out there btw. Then there's the dermaROLLers..
Thanks for the info. Jacob. Dermastamp is protected with a patent, many of the other brands come from China, the quality is bad and we can be sued if we start selling the stamp. The dermaroller is not good for people with hair and it punch the scalp in an angel which results on making a wider opening that is not necessary and may result on damaging the follicle. The Galvanic device is good for marketing and it was not tested with AGHC so I can't use it.
I am scheduled for a conference call on Monday, to discuss the dermastamp sale with the AGHC. Will keep you posted.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm currently using a dermaroller(vibrating one) and am not having any problems. My hair is fairly short though.

The guys at M.D. Cliniceuticals seem to think the ultrasonic device is the way to go. At least I think that's what is pictured there. They're using Amniotic Fluid Cells Conditioned Media.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Jacob wrote:I'm currently using a dermaroller(vibrating one) and am not having any problems. My hair is fairly short though.

The guys at M.D. Cliniceuticals seem to think the ultrasonic device is the way to go. At least I think that's what is pictured there. They're using Amniotic Fluid Cells Conditioned Media.
What are you using with the dermaroller?
amniotic fluid cells conditioned media ..I am was not aware cells in the amniotic fluid are capable of producing anything in the media. I thought these cells are yet to differentiate to be something. So collecting their media is pointless and weird IMO.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Mainly Stem C'rum from Caregen..but also some other topicals.

On the Amniotic Fluid Cells Conditioned Media..I think something is lost in translation there..could be either one of you :lol:

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:25 am

UPDATE on A&G complex....

Sorry for the loooong time before an update. Too depressing as there is nothing really to report. I didn't see any progression beyond vellous hair. No need to even bother with pics. Sorry to say I don't think this product will work for me unless possibly as a daily application combined with something else.

Anyone have positive results with this???

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Post by davetherave » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:50 am

MC,

I think we are all in the same boat. Not much happening. Still waiting for something that grows more than vellous hair.

[space for dissenting opinions....]

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:57 am

Melon Collie wrote:UPDATE on A&G complex....

Sorry for the loooong time before an update. Too depressing as there is nothing really to report. I didn't see any progression beyond vellous hair. No need to even bother with pics. Sorry to say I don't think this product will work for me unless possibly as a daily application combined with something else.

Thanks for the update collie..

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:40 am

Since our first launch (original formula) of the AGHC we've been having mix results. We knew it was not for everyone and some may not see results after going through one treatment as I expected. I now think this needs to be done regularly till a full re-growth occur.
Updates:
from our partners in Asia, it seem like they achieved much progress when it comes to hair loss. They incorporated dermstamp with their treatment. The results are great and it seems to work for everyone. Locally some doctors were able to get good results when combining the treatment with Laser 670 or use other modalities. A patent was submitted to the european patent office last year talking about hair regeneration after wounding
(http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDeta ... 59A1&KC=A1

With all the data we gathered so far I believe, to achieve a good re-growth a modality should be used. So we developed a new formula (advanced formula) that is 40% more powerful than the original formula and signed an agreement to license the use of dermastamp with our product. In addition, I will provide the dermastamp for free to everyone who purchased the AGHC plus 25% discount with free shipping worldwide. I will send an email to everyone who purchased the AGHC with a code they need to include during purchasing. I will make an announcement here.
The AGHC (original) is still available for those who are happy with it till the end of the year.
I am will not stop until everyone have hair :D
A

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Melon Collie wrote:UPDATE on A&G complex....

Sorry for the loooong time before an update. Too depressing as there is nothing really to report. I didn't see any progression beyond vellous hair.

Hey bud!

Same sentiments here - I waited a looong time to report back hoping to get some developments beyond vellus but alas that is where any progress stopped this time around. I definately expect more as I achieved some good results with the original (PG-free) version (still have those terminal hairs along my hairline no less) but not enough to "right home about".

oh well...(stay on this anyway Doc! I really hope you advance its efficacy to include everyone someday!)

Jajo

ps - thinking about getting FUT/FUE in the future. I can't believe the results some surgeons/artists are achieving. I'm lucky to have one of the top 5 in the world 20 miles from me to boot!

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Thanks for the update Jojo. I will do my best to improve on this.
A

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:54 am

@ Jajo - Sorry to hear you had the same experience. Good luck to you with ht if you go that route. You're right there are some very natural looking results....well going by photos. I'd definitely ask to see some patients in person before you decide. I'm thinking about getting on the big 3 or possibly sub Dut for Fin. Still undecided.

I emailed Histogen a little while back and asked when they might have a topical version.

This is the reply:
Hi XXXXX,

There are certainly discussions for using our hair loss treatment as a topical application, however, we are not currently pursuing that route. We are testing the product as an injectable and plan to look into the topical at a later date.

We are currently performing our clinical studies overseas with the plan to do the follow clinical phases in the US. We will most likely be doing the study in the New York and Los Angeles regions since we are already working with physicians in those locations.

Let me know if you have any further questions. We appreciate your interest.

Best regards,
Thomas Hubka

@ Dr. AQ - Thanks for including me in the trial. I think the treatment does have some potential. I hope you can make it more effective in the future.

As far as the dermastamp and the laser treatments...In my case I used a dermaroller and Laser Max 90 while doing the treatments.

I can't help but think that this treatment would be effective if it where applied continuously. Has anyone used it every other day for a prolonged period? Like say 6 mo. or more? Unfortunately, it's too pricey, for most people to experiment with that. If you could use it for 6 months and the gains would be permanent or at least very long lasting then it would be worth it.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi Melon,
You are welcome !
Yes, there are people who are suing it every 2 months or so since it came out and they are getting 60-70% re-growth (according to them). However, I only spoke/communicated with 2 of them via emails and one phone conversation. From our sale records, we have significant repeat customers. We are developing a mouse with patented delivery system that will aid the HC and to be used between treatments. Initial tests showed great efficacy and now we are in negotiations with licensing and formulas.
As Always you guys will be the first to know.
FYI- The dermastamp is better for hair .
A

Killa
Occasional Poster

Post by Killa » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 am

Dr.AQ are you positive??? 60-70% regrowth? Do you feel that this is actually possible from using your formula. If so then I wouldnt mind finding a way to rake up the dough to use the complex every few month's. I had used it when it first came out and im not really sure what went on on my scalp.

I hope your not screwing us with some of the results you have stated because I do not think they are reflective of the people on this forum who have used your product.. It seems odd to me all of these great thing you claim people and dr's have achieved but I havent came across anyone with that sort of success. I want to believe, i really do as i wouldnt mind getting the money together every few months to get some regrowth..

Remember this is peoples hard earned money your dealing with... and i dont feel you should be pushing something for that kind of price if it isnt effective.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:05 am

Killa wrote:Dr.AQ are you positive??? 60-70% regrowth? Do you feel that this is actually possible from using your formula. If so then I wouldnt mind finding a way to rake up the dough to use the complex every few month's. I had used it when it first came out and im not really sure what went on on my scalp.

I hope your not screwing us with some of the results you have stated because I do not think they are reflective of the people on this forum who have used your product.. It seems odd to me all of these great thing you claim people and dr's have achieved but I havent came across anyone with that sort of success. I want to believe, i really do as i wouldnt mind getting the money together every few months to get some regrowth..

Remember this is peoples hard earned money your dealing with... and i dont feel you should be pushing something for that kind of price if it isnt effective.
Hi Killa,
I shared with you what was communicated to me by the 2 users. I did not confirmed nor denied. Melon asked me a question and I answered him. Do I think its possible to have these kind of results with my formula, the answer would be YES but not for everyone. I personally seen it done in Japan and Korea. Again that's my opinion and something I observed myself during my visits.
I am not pushing my product, my product is being sold all over the world and I can't keep a stock. I've been trying to launch the new formula this summer and I don't think it will happen. I will be lucky if I can have it launched this year. There is a demand for it
I am here to answer Qs, follow up with people and share with them updates and news.
I am not the person to take people's hard earned money, I am not the type. Many speculated that I will disappear after I sell my product, I am still here (well over a year now) and will continue to be here. Hair loss is personal to me and I WILL find a solution for it.

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:37 pm

I went through two rounds of the original forumla and was very disappointed, I am by far the worse I have ever been..could be just the natural progress of MPB but either way the HC did nothing for me at all. Sorry to say but I think this product is a bust, not sure about the Plus HC but so far I haven;t heard anything good about that either.

Still holding hope for you Dr.AQ...I hope your passion for solving the age old problem of balding will eventually produce something that works for everyone.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 pm

justthin wrote:I went through two rounds of the original forumla and was very disappointed, I am by far the worse I have ever been..could be just the natural progress of MPB but either way the HC did nothing for me at all. Sorry to say but I think this product is a bust, not sure about the Plus HC but so far I haven;t heard anything good about that either.

Still holding hope for you Dr.AQ...I hope your passion for solving the age old problem of balding will eventually produce something that works for everyone.
Thanks Justtin and I am sorry to hear about your results. I promise the new AQHC+ will deliver. I haven't stopped working on new and more effective ways to solve the problem, this is not a business for me. Your support and feedback been part of this new formula. If everything goes to plan, I will have a product like no other covered by 6 patents and 3 pending patents. I will give more details when time comes (very soon) :)

Bombarie
Prolific Poster

Post by Bombarie » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:51 pm

interesting Doc.........

100% regrowt? lol \:D/

Fizzball
Prolific Poster

Post by Fizzball » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:20 am

So are we to assume that this AGHC+ you speak of will be a completely new product and beyond that of what MC and many other forum members have tried without any success because as I see it at the moment the product is not working well at all. If this product you speak of is such a marvel than there should be no shortage of success stories available to us to view and speculate upon.