A&G Hair Complex plus- trials

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Bombarie
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: A&G Hair Complex plus- trials

Post by Bombarie » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 am

Last edited by Bombarie on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Melon Collie
Seasoned Poster

Post by Melon Collie » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:17 am

Thanks for your input on this guys! and thanks for the reply Dr. AQ

So, what you're saying is that you know of 2 people via email using this treatment every other month over the past year produced 60-70% regrowth?

Although I don't doubt your word, I think $1,200.00 is a big leap of faith for most people without any real evidence to back it up. All reports I've seen on this site are similar to mine... although we only used the treatment twice over what I think was about 8 months.

I don't know, in a years time I would think you could pull together some more solid evidence. I think everyone would like to see SOMETHING that shows this treatment can produce 60-70% regrowth if used every other month as you describe. Personally, I would love to see that!

On the mousse product your working on:

- Does it contain the growth serum as well?

- What's the projected price?

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:50 pm

doc when will u be releasing this new product?? how much will be the price for us repeaters? how does ur product compare to the stem crum from dermaheal?? they use nano tech also for delivery

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:
justthin wrote:I went through two rounds of the original forumla and was very disappointed, I am by far the worse I have ever been..could be just the natural progress of MPB but either way the HC did nothing for me at all. Sorry to say but I think this product is a bust, not sure about the Plus HC but so far I haven;t heard anything good about that either.

Still holding hope for you Dr.AQ...I hope your passion for solving the age old problem of balding will eventually produce something that works for everyone.
Thanks Justtin and I am sorry to hear about your results. I promise the new AQHC+ will deliver. I haven't stopped working on new and more effective ways to solve the problem, this is not a business for me. Your support and feedback been part of this new formula. If everything goes to plan, I will have a product like no other covered by 6 patents and 3 pending patents. I will give more details when time comes (very soon) :)

That's great news Doc, I hope this is the silver bullet you have been working towards. I know this is a problem which is hard to solve, but dedication and effort will eventually prevail, that I am sure of. Rather than saying oh well I failed on the first attempt you are continuing to work on a resolution for MPB and that is great to hear and the only way we will ever tackle MPB with success.

Thanks for your efforts so far Doc and good luck in the future..looking forward to hearing about your new stuff!! Any info you can provide would be awesome! O:)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Any way to get in contact with those Asian companies/docs/etc that are seeing good results? Maybe they have some before/after pictures?

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Jacob wrote:Any way to get in contact with those Asian companies/docs/etc that are seeing good results? Maybe they have some before/after pictures?
This is a good question Doc - given what sounds like prolific results with your Asian partners, I'm sure there are finally pics to be had! I'd love to see them as well...

Jajo

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Jacob wrote:Any way to get in contact with those Asian companies/docs/etc that are seeing good results? Maybe they have some before/after pictures?
will do Jacob. I am in Japan now and will be going to Korea tomorrow. I already met with the Docs here and I got some pics. I will get more from Korea and will post them during the release of the new formula.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Jajo wrote:
This is a good question Doc - given what sounds like prolific results with your Asian partners, I'm sure there are finally pics to be had! I'd love to see them as well...

Jajo
They do and I will bring them to you ASAP

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:32 pm

intricate1 wrote:doc when will u be releasing this new product?? how much will be the price for us repeaters? how does ur product compare to the stem crum from dermaheal?? they use nano tech also for delivery
We are shooting for somewhere around Early Oct. We are not rushing this one and I won't release a launch date until we are ready and done with all the necessary testing. The pricing structure will be different i.e. cheaper than the original. The issue this time is, many of the products that will be included i.e. derma stamp and mousse (we are calling it foam now) are not AQ owned 100% therefore we are still in negotiations. Regardless of the outcome of the negotiations, the price will be less and we are keeping in mind that this product will be used in a regular basis and must be made affordable.
For repeaters, they will receive an email with a code that will give them a discount on their first order.

Dermaheal and our GF products are different. I don't like to comment on other products but their GF source is different from ours.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Melon Collie wrote:Thanks for your input on this guys! and thanks for the reply Dr. AQ

So, what you're saying is that you know of 2 people via email using this treatment every other month over the past year produced 60-70% regrowth?

Although I don't doubt your word, I think $1,200.00 is a big leap of faith for most people without any real evidence to back it up. All reports I've seen on this site are similar to mine... although we only used the treatment twice over what I think was about 8 months.

I don't know, in a years time I would think you could pull together some more solid evidence. I think everyone would like to see SOMETHING that shows this treatment can produce 60-70% regrowth if used every other month as you describe. Personally, I would love to see that!

On the mousse product your working on:

- Does it contain the growth serum as well?

- What's the projected price?
Again I am reporting my experiences with the 2 people i communicated with. In our records we have many repeaters who are averaging an order every 2 months. I got many emails asking me to continue with the original formula and there is no reason to make a new one. This is why I mentioned before that we will continue producing the original until the end of the year.

Yes, the mousse (foam) will contain GFs design to induce further growth in between treatment. We are now thinking of adding it for free with the Hair complex including the dermastamp. If sold separately we have not decided on a price yet since we are not selling the dermastamp separately. $1,200 a year is much and one think about the new formula it will be enough to be used 4 times a year (every 3 months) when combined with the foam.

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Post by davetherave » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:30 am

Anthing new on this front?

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:19 pm

davetherave wrote:Anthing new on this front?
Version 2 of the hair complex+ is due for release this week. I will be sending an email to everyone who purchased the 1st version so that they can get a discount should they choose to purchase it. What's new with this one:
1- 20% improvements with active ingredients
2- better delivery system
3- better packaging i.e. longer shelf-life and more stable
4- derma stamp will be provided for $40 (optional)

In addition, we signed with a new distribution company to handle sale, marketing and shipping. people who ordered from us in the past will be handled directly by us. We will send them instruction and codes via email within 10 days from now.

More details to come soon
AQ

Brunz19
Seasoned Poster

Post by Brunz19 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Dr.AQ wrote:
davetherave wrote:Anthing new on this front?
Version 2 of the hair complex+ is due for release this week. I will be sending an email to everyone who purchased the 1st version so that they can get a discount should they choose to purchase it. What's new with this one:
1- 20% improvements with active ingredients
2- better delivery system
3- better packaging i.e. longer shelf-life and more stable
4- derma stamp will be provided for $40 (optional)

In addition, we signed with a new distribution company to handle sale, marketing and shipping. people who ordered from us in the past will be handled directly by us. We will send them instruction and codes via email within 10 days from now.

More details to come soon
AQ
Awesome. I'm pretty excited. Keep up the fight, doc. Some of us appreciate your tenacity.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Thanks Brunz19 I appreciate the support I get from everyone here and the feedback.
We made lots of progress and I can't wait to have it available for everyone.
A

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Niz

Post by 0416Dr » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:57 am

I would say show the evidence with pictures and videos....if you dont have them, your product is not reliable...just another hairproduct which is not working, but filling your own pocket with money. In other words...SCAM, Im following this topic so long (it has been over a year now) and I didnt see one single evidence of 60-70% regrowth. But hey....you can always abuse the hope of people, like other scammers like Char Margolis and Derek Ogilvie (both are simple cold readers).
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

anton
Occasional Poster

Post by anton » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:14 am

Hi Dr AQ,

Any updates on this front? I haven't received an email as yet.
Can you give us more details on the new formula, its mode of action, ie does it contain wnt, does it block dkk1 etc. The advancedhairserum.thin20.com website which is promoting the new formulation states that it is magnitudes stronger than the original. You said that it contains 20% more growth factors and a better delivery mechanism. Does this result in such huge gains? The original formula thickened my crown to an extent but wouldn't mind some more information. Thanks!!!

Killa
Occasional Poster

Post by Killa » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:06 pm

you know what. Seeing dr. AQ's post really just struck a nerve with me.
What the hell do you think this is DR.? Is this the only way you can think to make money. Playing on peoples hopes for hair in order to profit with some %&$! product that hasnt provided not one real ounce of evidence that it works!...oh wait. Your a Dr... I forgot, so it has to be legit right? ..Your working oh so hard to help us, we should be so #$%! thankful.

PLEASE BAN THIS GUY, and this entire thread. Its just a way of taking peoples hard earned monies.

See, Im usually not the type to yell foul and call things scams, I am very inviting. But you my sir are just as big of a snake as any of em. How could you dare even offer to sell something in the interest to make a profit off of regular people that you know wont produce results that they are hoping for?...I know you have to feel something in your soul, something that clenches at your heart everytime you make a freaking sale. Something telling you that it is wrong.

Even if your intentions are good, if your product cannot do what it says or doesnt produce the results for that hefty 200 dolalr price tag, then you shouldnt sell it. POINT BLANK.

hairquest1
Regular Poster

Post by hairquest1 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:43 pm

And i would like an explanation about that from the doctor...

9 posts • Page 1 of 1 Report this postReply with quoteAQ Advanced Hair Complex
by cloud9 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:18 am

I got an email about a new product called AQ Advanced Hair Complex . Its new from the people that brought you A&G ( that didn't do Jack for me . $200 bucks down the drain ) Below is the email they sent me. I also posted this on regrowth .Take a look.
website http://advancedhairserum.thin20.com/

Email. This is a "heads up" solely to people who have expressed interest in the new Stem Cell hair treatment serum I've been talking about for the past month. The first batch will be available Saturday, November 20th. The distributor is getting 500 boxes total, of which I have reserved 200 for myself, my extended family members and a few of my subscribers. This is an ADVANCED NOTICE solely for people who have expressed an interest in getting this product. Here's some more info on the product. An early prototype has been on the market for about a year - and got RAVE reviews! The product was created by an MD and scientific researcher at a major medical school who like most doctors had little experience in marketing. He was overwhelmed, to put it mildly, at what happened. First, the demand was HUGE... so much so that he couldn't keep up. The primary ingredient in this product (as you'll see shortly) takes a long time to manufacture and is very expensive. As a result, this first product quickly SOLD OUT. Second, people were pissed off when there were delays. (In the Internet era, people want things right now!) Consequently, the group producing this prototype product pulled back and spent the last year further perfecting the product, making it even more powerful. As I mentioned, the product is a super-concentrated serum made up of chemical compounds known as "growth factors" ethically derived from adult human stem cells. The growth factors come from something called Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (HFCM). We've written about this on our website. In essence, adult human stem cells are isolated and grown in "media" (like the media in petri dishes). These stem cells are maintained in controlled conditions and are coaxed to secrete these potent growth factors, proteins and cytokines that, it is claimed, rejuvenate dormant hair follicles. Do a Google search on HFCM and you'll find out tons about it. To the degree that stem cell hair growth research is going anywhere, it's going there with this pathway - not with "hair cloning." It is NOT an instant cure but, the researchers claim, it actually works. You grow NEW hair and, unlike the peach fuzz grown with Minoxidil, it is permanent (terminal) hair. The product comes in little syringe vials and is so powerful it is literally dripped on your scalp with a syringe! A number of other companies are pursuing this research but they've made a business decision to pursue a product that they can market as a DRUG, available only by prescription. The problem is, to market a drug requires years of testing and certification by the government. The best guess is that a drug-based version of this product may be on the market in THREE years, maybe longer. Three more years! Yikes. But another research team decided to file for a patent (Patent Pending Status) and develop a TOPICAL treatment they could market, not as a drug, but as a "cosmeceutical," similar to an anti-aging cream. The amazing thing is, it's been through clinical testing and the FDA has exempted it for sale - not as a "drug" but as a "cosmeceutical." Okay, now here is where I come in. (I believe in being open and honest.) The MD/PhD who developed this product realized he needed a seasoned, professional marketing team and has recently partnered with a health care marketing professional to collaborate on the manufacturing and distribution of the product, and he subsequently came to me, of all people, for help in getting the word out about this product. (Our little amateur website is probably now one of the top websites that follows developments in stem cell hair treatments.) We agreed that we would (a) help test the product ourselves and (b) offer it to our subscribers in exchange for a sales commission. (So, yes, if you agree to be a test subject we will make some money off of this.) Now, let me tell you why I think this MIGHT be the "real deal." (I am a jaded skeptic like most of us and so I'm not making any promises until I see the new hair on my head myself.) First, the health care marketing professional that is collaborating on the manufacture and distribution of the product is like a giddy school boy about it. He gives me reports almost DAILY about how much new hair he is getting. He's been bald for 39 years and has worn a hair piece every day of his life for 27 years... and he can't believe what he is seeing with his own eyes! (Just imagine seeing NEW hair sprout up when none was before! Even if it's just 20% more hair, you'd be amazed!) Second, the science behind this seems solid and truly cutting edge. I'm no scientist, but this is what I understand. There are literally HUNDREDS of these "growth factors" produced in HFCM and this product is a proprietary, concentrated blend of those proven to stimulate hair follicle rejuvenation. For example, there are several growth factors that are vascular stimulators. When a tissue receives adequate blood supply, the needed nutritional ingredients can be supplied to the cell and literally bring it "back to life." If you do a little Internet research on HFCM, you'll discover that there are one or two companies already marketing "growth factor" products - usually just a single one. But this product is a super-potent serum made up of a blend of key growth factors designed for maximum stimulation of hair follicles as well as carefully eliminating growth factors that harm hair follicles function. It's the correct BALANCE of these growth factors that is the key to this product's success. So, here's the bottom line. I'm going to try this myself and give you a full report. There are NO GUARANTEES that this will work... but if you'd like to be an "early adopter," then I suggest you act RIGHT NOW. We're going to make available 200 boxes (actually, 180 after I get mine) on Saturday, November 13th - one week prior to the official launch of the product Because you asked to be informed when this product becomes available, you can pre-order in advance and be sure to get one of these remaining 180 boxes. (Actually, I can't guarantee even that because 671 people are on our "pre-order" please-tell-me-the-moment-it's-available list and so it's POSSIBLE, although unlikely, that this will sell out... BEFORE IT EVEN GOES ON SALE!) Anyway, I've kept you in suspense long enough. The name of the product is AQ Advanced Hair Complex+. (An early, less potent version of it was marketed as A&G Active Serum with Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media.) Do a Google search and find out whatever you can about it. I'll be happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability. You can pre-order one of 180 boxes reserved for our subscribers by clicking on the link below: PRE-ORDER ADVANCED HAIR COMPLEX+ or you can paste the link below into your browser: http://advancedhairserum.thin20.com/ Best wishes, Julian P.S. If you can't order now, don't sweat it. A second shipment of 500 boxes is being manufactured and should be available in a few months or even weeks. P.P.S. It may take up to ONE WEEK to get your shipment but probably a lot less. If you order today, the shipment should go out via UPS or Priority Mail (in a discrete package) on Saturday, November 13th, and you should get it the following week.

Last Edited On Nov-6-2010 at 9:24 AM.

11/6/2010 9:19 AM

Pages (1): [1]
QuickReply >> To respond, enter your message below or click [POST REPLY] for more options.

Dr.AQ
Prolific Poster

Post by Dr.AQ » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Anton,
An email was sent last week to those who ordered the first version, did you get it?

Killa,
I have no idea what you are going off on, if you don't like the product don't buy it. I am not here to make money, check out my posts and see how many times I've been here this year. When I am here mostly because I received an email from one of the members asking me to respond to a post or been asked for updates.
All of our products are among the best in the market, I don't need to come here to sell anything. I hope this help calm your nerves !

Hairquest1,
The first version of the HC was handled solely by AQ/AG Skin Solutions Inc. (my company). With our expansion internationally, we had a hard time covering the local market. As a result, we contracted a distribution company to handle sale and logistics (mostly with our online sale). The official launch did not start yet, there will be new pictures and videos that will explain the new AQHC Advanced. I can't explain the letter you posted but I think it was sent by one of the companies we hired to do our distribution of the AQ hair complex. It is true that only 500 boxes been produced so far as we are launching the product worldwide this time to avoid confusions. As always we are facing production issues and should be solved by mid-December. That's all I know !

AQ

driver52
Regular Poster

Post by driver52 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Dr AQ,

You are a joke. You lied to everyone about your first product and I hope no one falls for this so called new and improved one.
One day you will get what you deserve and until then you should probably just *&%$ off.

Driver52

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Niz

Post by 0416Dr » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:51 am

All of our products are among the best in the market
I'll hope you are being sarcastic.
Still claiming huh?? But I do see any prove or evidence after more then a year.

How fake is this.....
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by helpmyhair » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:30 am

It has been quite some time since I posted. I do think that Dr. AQ does lead us to believe that his products do more then they actually do. But at the same time, I do think there is value in his products, though he's not there yet. Let me post my experience with A&G:

First I tried the original version when it came out, and like everyone else, got very excited about it based on the claimed results. During use, I shed alot of hair. After I finished the bottle, my hairloss slowed down for about 1-2 months. I saw less and less hair in my sink. But after 1-2 months, this picked up again.. and with the initial shed from applying the HC, it wasn't really worth it.

Second, I was apart of the A&G HC Plus trials that went on in this board. Pretty much the same story, shed alot of hair during application, but after a few weeks, hair was stronger, less itching, and much slower progression of hair loss. This last about a month or two, and then hair loss returned to normal.

Finally, I received a message from Dr. AQ, which can be found earlier in this thread. He said he wanted to send me something to try as he thinks he knew what was going on with my hair. So I private messaged him and he said he was going to send me some sort of lotion to use. This is all he said.. didn't really comment on what my issue was and why this would help. I figured that I had nothing to lose, and gave it a shot since he was sending it to me for free. He said to use it daily until the bottle ran out.. it lasted maybe 2 weeks or so. During application, I lost more hair than usual, but not as much as during application of the AGHC. After a few days, I started noticing my hair was stronger, less itching, and less hair fall. This kept up right til i finished the bottle and even a month after finishing. But alas, again, my hair loss returned to normal.

So with that, I think Dr. AQ is on to something, but I didn't see any regrowth. I think he could have some good answers to maintenance.

So Dr. AQ, can you comment on the solution you sent me and what it was about? I think it helped me a bit, but I would like to give it a go again if possible. Please let me know.

Thanks.

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Post by davetherave » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Anyone get or order the new version?

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Post by davetherave » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 am

bump? anything new on this front?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Just that other "companies" are popping up selling it..such as http://youcangrowhair.com/howitworks.html

I was going to say I didn't like it that it's being "hidding" behind all these other companies..but then I thought of Caregen..all the products out there being made by them under other labels. The results just aren't showing up though..and I still don't like the pics :-s

The similar packaging with both companies still makes me wonder...hmmmmm....

Brunz19
Seasoned Poster

Post by Brunz19 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:20 am

Hmmm, well, they're using the exact same name and packaging, and even the same prices, so I don't know how CyGenX is profiting... whoever they are. It is kind of suspect. Perhaps some of those photos are from the Korean ( I think it was Korean) company that tested his product with a dermastamp.

All in all, the video has pretty funky music.

okavipra
Treatment Regimen: aq advanced hair comlex +

Post by okavipra » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:59 pm

bouth new aq hc+ and i must say ,i can see that there is less hair on my bathroom floor , i`ve used it only 4 times, honestly . . .

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:35 am

okavipra wrote:bouth new aq hc+ and i must say ,i can see that there is less hair on my bathroom floor , i`ve used it only 4 times, honestly . . .
honestly if you weren't a newbie I might believe you :roll:

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:22 am

Ya know..if such newbie posters actually stuck around to participate in the forum :roll:

Some of you may have seen another Dr. Posting at Hairsite..selling the same stuff(different name again) and making ridiculous claims..again. I just do not get it :-s

okavipra

Post by okavipra » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Irishpete wrote:
okavipra wrote:bouth new aq hc+ and i must say ,i can see that there is less hair on my bathroom floor , i`ve used it only 4 times, honestly . . .
honestly if you weren't a newbie I might believe you :roll:

i`m here, really dont care if you believe me or not, dont give a . . . missed a whole week for treatment ,i had a business trip to Germany ,i have cut my hair, a little shedding when i shower, a little more when i`m applying , , i`m not sure but after first time ive lost some hair,after that it kind of slowed down a little bit, will continue, just one question for dr a.q. is there a certain temperature for vials keeping (they`re stored in my basement room ,locker),
thanks and sorry about very lame english . . .

okavipra

Post by okavipra » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 am

update, i`m loosing a lots of hair, is this normal ? Should i stop ? some answers dr. AQ

LiverPool
Regular Poster

Post by LiverPool » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Unbelievable. The memories :)

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Guys i have been in contact with Dr A and he always answers my mail,i too used the first complex and i think we may have applied it the wrong way,as the new cygenx which is the same as a&g is applied at only .4 ml so at 6ml vials so if used on mon wed and fri the complex should last 5 months as cygenx have told me. And the guy in the video on you tube shows how to apply you get a syringe with the order.
I am impressed with that video as they have at least used a bad advanced hair loss case and in the 5 months he has grown some hair which i thick is a miracle, if we have some more hair on our heads then this may be the thing. :-"

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Hi guys just received a mail from the Dr and he says that the complex a&g is the same as cygenx but the latter is an affiliate so to get the discount this month you have to order from AQ SKINSOLUTIONS

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Post by davetherave » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 am

Dr. AQ is a good guy. I wish him the best and hope that this works....

Irishpete
Regular Poster

Post by Irishpete » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:57 pm

davetherave wrote:Dr. AQ is a good guy. I wish him the best and hope that this works....
Perhaps, but for all the people that tried the 1st product without any results and the trial members no longer reporting back and also no updated before\after pics, no new trial results, the list goes on. Why would you buy this?