About Astragaloside 4

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

bocor
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

About Astragaloside 4

Post by bocor » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:21 am

Has anyone else used this for itleast 3 months or so?I talked to someone on imminst.org not related to hairloss and the guy was 38 years old started losing hairline at 21 about half an inch back by 38 no vertex loss.Well, he did 2 rounds of astragaloside 4 internally first 3 months he noticed what he percieved to be ALL his original hairline back but only vellous hairs, by the end of 6 months he said the hairs lengthened to half inch but were not colored.This has me interested to try this telomerase activator.I would assume we could make a topical somehow with this as well maybe with DMSO.Of course, the original product he used was astral fruit containing 100 mg astragaloside 4 per day.Well astral fruit no longer contains astragaloside 4 but apparently the more potent Cyclosterol or something at only 5 mg made by revgenetics.Does anyone know another supplier of astragaloside 4?
thx

LaCie
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood IV
Treatment Regimen: LLLT (3 times/week)
Finisteride (5mg/day)

Re: About Astragaloside 4

Post by LaCie » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:05 am

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Any chance he could come here and give updates?

I've contacted the above mentioned companies in the past about making a topical..but never got a response.

And I'm not comparing this to those products..but it contains astragalus:http://www.amazon.com/Fleeceflower-Root ... B002O3FCXG It was the "fleece flower" I was looking up when coming across this.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:32 pm