Modifying my regimen

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

bocor
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Modifying my regimen

Post by bocor » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:56 pm

I would apprecite input on my regimen....I started megadosing resveratrol 1gram trans res per day for 2 weeks along with dr. miracles nape balm from wal-mart and noticed increased vellous growth at hairline then i dropped the res for 2 weeks and applied dr. miracles twice per day.The vellous has shortened again So...now im dropping dr. miracles and starting back on the resv 1 gram per day but only have enough for 28 days worth.I will update if i notice the vellous growing back.I also found this product sold for fish and shrimp called Naturose whih is what the bioastin astaxanthin is except at huge discounts 8 oz. for $25 containing a whoppong 1.5% astaxanthin i will be ordering that in a few days and plan on taking 2 grams per day.I really think it has potential in treating hairloss.I lso will be adding moringa leaf powder due to the positive reviews ive heard about it and plan on getting 1 kilo of the astragalus powder from kalyx.com standardized to 1% astragalosides as well so 1 teaspoon would be roughly 40 mg. astragalosides.I hope to be able to still afford the RESV as well
For topicals, i did start polysorbate 80 which i leave on for 30 miutes each day and am thinking about sea kelp bioferment on my crown and trying royal jelly on my left temple and cinnamon oil on my right temple they are all really cheap

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: Modifying my regimen

Post by Jacob » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm waiting for that Vesisorb Resveratrol product to become available...

I'd suggest some of the topicals we've been discussing..but it sounds like you're trying to keep it cheap. Elsom's nanosomal royal jelly is something I've always wanted to try. Might go good with the apple stem cells.

N0rwgnKid
Seasoned Poster

Post by N0rwgnKid » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Bocaj- do there exist good testimonials regarding apple stem cells and hair growth ? Have you any experience with it ?

bocor
Seasoned Poster

Post by bocor » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:01 am

I tried hem for 1 month then couldnt afford anymore.Im also impatient so tend not to try anything for more than a month or 2.I once good good growth from minox in 2 weeks so i think its possible to see results in under a month.I dont really give a product 6 months because if it doesnt work at all, then i just wasted 6 months but i should itleast do 3 months

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:34 pm

N0rwgnKid wrote:Bocaj- do there exist good testimonials regarding apple stem cells and hair growth ? Have you any experience with it ?

It's impossible to tell how well they're working. The Lamas product contains a dozen or more other things..I'm using two other products..etc. Other testimonials..I haven't really looked or noticed. I'm pretty sure the only products containing them are the ones that have been brought up here. And it seems 90% or more of those(who actually post) that use such products post here. So there aren't that many using them, it seems.