Edwin Diaz's treatment

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

sighguy
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Edwin Diaz's treatment

Post by sighguy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:38 pm

After much deliberation in a previous post I put up, I got a hold of his regimen and I am sharing it with you here for free. Many believed it was a scam which is of course fully understandable, but as I said before, his pictures and videos still show some insane regrowth which would be difficult to fake. It's easy to spot the typical tricks such as different lighting, wet vs dry hair etc. but you don't see this in Edwin's pics and videos. This means that his regrowth is real or he is a step above the average scammer. Anyway I am giving you the opportunity to judge for yourself by using his regimen. I shall attempt it as well but my camera pretty much sucks so I am depending on any of you out there to take pics and show results etc........well if your getting any. If I give you my updates they would be in written form and pictures are a FAR better indication so I'm really leaving it up to you guys. Jacob could join in too as I know he is reliable and respected poster on this site and if you read the site frequently you can see why. Anyway here it is. Good luck and make sure to post and take pics if you see results.

1. Get a 100% Boar bristle brush. 100% is very important. Brush your hair as often as possible with this brush
2. Hair loss shampoo - Take a normal shampoo (he used head and shoulders) and dilute it to 50% with water then add to the shampoo 7-8 drops of lavender or rosemary oil (or both if you wish). That means you getting two bottles out of the head and shoulders shampoo. Of course the amount of oil you add can vary depending on the size of the shampoo bottle you buy. Just use good sense in how much you add.
3. hair loss conditioner - 50% aloe vera gel and 50% olive oil mix as a base and then add drops of rosemary and lavender oil based on how how much olive oil and aloe vera you used in the first place. Again, let good sense prevail in how much you add.
4. massage olive oil into your hair at night and rinse out in the morning with the above hairloss shampoo.
5.These methods are also ones that he used that you can add to your regimen as you desire
--table spoon of honey and a table spoon of onion juice mixed to a small glass of vodka. Apply and massage to scalp
--massage the scalp with garlic juice.
--table spoon of cayenne pepper to small glass of vodka. Apply and massage

Its tedious.......but if you can get results even remotely close to Edwin it would be worth it.....so I'd say at least give it a try for 2 or 3 months and see how it works. I'll post this in other hairloss forums for anyone that would be interested in trying it.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: Edwin Diaz's treatment

Post by Jacob » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 pm

If that's all there is to it..and there won't be any furthur- you have to read(purchase) the book or whatever to really get all the information..and if those screwballs don't show up again(you know..from the other thread)..then it'll all be good. And I/we look forward to seeing your progess.

Myself..I have no desire to try that..at least not anytime soon. I'm sure I could be convinced if you and then some other known posters from here or other sites start seeing results.

BTW....on the adding of lavender or rosemary oil to the shampoo..many already do contain such oils.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:42 am

Some of this is looking all too familiar :-s Some different oils etc...but...
The major use of bay rum essential oil is as a remedy for hair loss. To use it to make a remedy for hair loss, greasy hair, flaky scalp, or to give vigor and luster to fragile hair. Mix 100 ml (4 fl oz) Skyy Blue Vodka with 25 ml (1 fl oz) distilled water and 20 drops bay rum tree essential oil. Massage into the scalp before shampooing. Don't leave on more than 1 minute. Alternatively, for a great deep cleansing and conditioning treatment. Mix 1 cup Organic Extra virgin Olive oil or Fractionated Coconut Oil with 10 drops Bay Rum Essential Oil and 10 drops Hair Strength Essential Oil Blend. Rub mixture into scalp and leave on for an hour. Rinse and shampoo. Do this once a month.
http://www.abundantlifeessentials.com/bay%20rum.htm
Application: Massage 1-3 drops Hair Support Essential Oil Blend into scalp right after washing and towel drying hair. Add 10 drops Hair Support Essential Oil Blend to each of your shampoo and conditioner bottles.
http://www.abundantlifeessentials.com/h ... upport.htm

I just happened to be reading that website again after some years. LOVED the shampoo- http://www.abundantlifeessentials.com/h ... system.htm At the time, after running out of it...I ended up trying other (and cheaper) shampoo. Trying to find out if she still makes the stuff 8)
Total ingredients: Bay Rum Essential Oil, Cypress essential oil, Rosewood Essential Oil, Wintergreen Essential Oil, Aqueous (water) Extracts of Rosemary¹ (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Oil, Coltsfoot Leaf¹ (Tussilago Farfara), Sage Leaf¹ (Salvia Officinalis), Clary¹ (Salvia Sclarea), Thyme¹ (Thymus Vulgaris) oil,Soybean Protein (Glycine Soja), C12-14 Olefin Sulfonate (coconut derived), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Magnetite (Fe3O4), Citric Acid (corn), Lactoferrin (Metalloprotein) Carbomer, Mica, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Sodium Chloride (sea salt), Grapefruit Seed
Conditioner:
Total Ingredients: Sandalwood Essential Oil, Rose Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Aqueous (Water) Extracts of Rosemary¹ (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Oil, Coltsfoot Leaf¹ (Tussilago Farfara), Sage Leaf¹ (Salvia Officinalis), Clary¹ (Salvia Sclarea), Thyme¹ (Thymus Vulgaris) Oil, Olive Oil, Soybean¹ Protein (Glycine Soja), Cetyl Alcohol (plant derived), Stearalkonium Chloride, Magnetite (Fe304²), Lactofferin (Metalloprotein), Mica, Citric Acid (corn), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Grapefruit Seed.

sighguy

Post by sighguy » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:28 pm

This is actually the first time I have ever heard of bay rum essential oil.......definitely an interesting find..... but I did find Edwin's regimen to sound a bit similar to other natural programs you may come across on the net... that's why I think that buying the book is not necessary.....he really should be giving people that information for free. That's one of the reasons I thought I should post it on the forum so any member interested in trying it can do so without the hassle.

maxik

Post by maxik » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:13 pm

hi mate, how has edwin's treatment worked for you so far and i alos have a few questions if you could shed some light on

1) can i use an alternative to boar bristle brush i dont like the idea of it being from an animal

2) with reagrds to the shampoo conditioner what do you mean by aloe vera and olive oil as the base