Bioclin Advance

Dedicated to discussions and support for women suffering from hair loss.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Bioclin Advance

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Hello everyone, Im new to this amazing forum ( will post my story soon) and on the suggestion of Jacob, I want to share my experience with this amazing new product from Bioclin which has very encouraging results on me from the second application upward.
Im posting what I post on the men's hair loss discussions.

Hello everyone, I read all the post on Bioclin Advance and I had to post my experience on using this anti hairloss product. I have used all the big Brand like Kerastase Aminexil, Phyto (Phytotrixil and Phytocyane), Foltene, Klorane, Rene Furterer RF 80 But nothing can come close to the result I get from Bioclin. I have now used it for 4 weeks and it has put a halt to my hair loss.

I have diffuse hair loss and I have sudden new regrowth all over my hair line not just on one side. I will use it 3 times per week for two months and then two times per week for maintenance, I won't ever stop using it not for a good year. While my hair loss has stopped and has stabilise to a normal shedding of 40-100 per day, the places where I have suffered hair loss has not fill in so that will take time and diligence of applying regular treatment.

I think that treating hair loss is a lifelong treatment to maintain the result and prevent further attack fom DHT.

I complete the first box of treatment this week and next week will go buy another box. I really have major regrowth everywhere and its very encouraging. But just so you know, I am also on continued use of Multivitamin and minerals, Omega 3 6 9, and 2 capsules of Evening primrose oil (500mg each) per day. Regular scalp massage is very essential as you need to keep it flexible and bring in the nutrients throgh blood irrigation to the hair roots. I have diffuse hair loss and my scalp is still visible from the hair front when you part the hair.

Jacod asked if there is a difference between women's and men's Bioclin. I believe the men's is more concentrated (they always are) and I always use the men's to get better result but for Bioclin, the drugstore had only for women.

Cheers,
N

bluefin
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral,Alpecin..looking for a good non minox topical.

Re: Bioclin Advance

Post by bluefin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Natasha, It's hard enough for men. Must be terrible for a woman. Good to see that you are making progress. So, you are actually seeing some regrowth and also your hair loss has slowed down ? This is good. I'm trying to find the Bioclin range in London, but amazingly I can't find it :?

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:21 am

Hello Bluefin, I think I have a love hate relationship with my hair. When you look at it, you wouldn't guess I suffer from hair loss but when I part my hair at the front, my scalp is clearly visible from years of suffering diffuse hair loss.

I have tried many dermo cosmetic anti hair loss product and I can sy that the Bain prevention from Kerastase works well, it cleans the scalp from fungus infection and sooth and hydrate at the same time. I have recommended it to several friends who also have hair loss and they all had good results. While the Kerastase Aminexil GL didn't work for me or maybe I didn't stick to it long enough because it made me lose all my new regrowth.

I would say the Kerastase shampoo and mask are amazing for the hair (especially the Bain Age Recharge) which really make your scalp become more flexible which is what you want to prevent rigidity of the scalp. I alternated between Bain Age Recharge, Bain Prevention and Bain Biotic all three are very good for the scalp health.

For the serum Bioclin is the best and it really put a halt to hair loss and actually stimulate new regrowth. I have new hair all over my scalp that are showing sign of terminal hair and not falling out like with other products which is what you want for growing new hair.

I will keep updates of the progress with Bioclin as just finish first box of 15 ampoules.

Cheers everyone,

Natasha

Joanne
Seasoned Poster

Post by Joanne » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi Natasha,

I'm guessing from the products you've been trying that maybe you're in France? I also tried the Kerastase Aminexil - very expensive stuff. I don't know if it helped or not with fibrosis, but it made my hair very dry and it started breaking close to the scalp. I never found that to be the case with Dercos Amenixil, so I wonder what is different between the two ... besides the price (Dercos is much less expensive).

Have you ever tried Ducray's Anastim? It has the Procapil ingredient ... I used it when my hair loss first began a few years ago, but I wasn't consistent. My hair still looked pretty good at the time and I hated using these treatments before getting into bed. Such a mess. Maybe I should have given it more time.

Your hair loss sounds similar to mine. Diffuse and maybe most people would not notice at a glance that my hair has thinned, but of course it has. Have you ever tried lasers ... LLLT therapy? I know the Revage 670 machine is popular in Europe and has some impressive photos on their website.

Also, have you tried any of the Phyto products? There's a new one with apple stem cells. It smells like one of their old revitalizing products ... like celery. I'm using it at the moment ... in combo with a laser program I began at a local salon almost 2 months ago. I think I might be seeing some new growth. Although I hate to say it because it always feels like a jinx ... :? Definitely less shedding, so that's good news.

Sorry for all the questions ... just curious since it sounds like you've used a lot of the same products I have.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi Joanne, I come from Mauritius Island which is in the Indian Ocean east of South Africa and west of Australia.

We are lucky as we get all the products from both France and England so I can use both quite easily.

Regarding kerastase Aminexil what a big deception for me because it made me shed more hairs if anything else. But maybe I didn't stick long enough with it, maybe its like Minoxidil where you have a huge shedding initially and then your hair gets better but I didn't stick to it long enough to know.

For Ducray, no haven't tried their hair loss product but I am currently using Nutricap supplement and the serum and its really good, alomost instantaneous result, my shedding reduced from first use and its quite cheap compare to other stuffs I've been using. I am using Nutricap along with Bioclin and its showing promising results. I also use the Rene Furterer complexe 5 weekly which tones the scalp and is very good, amazing.

Regarding laser, no I haven't done that.
I have used all the products in the Phyto line for two years and I might just stock on their Phyto 9, phytopolleine, and their incredible line of conditioners again. But I tried the Phytocyane, didn't do anything for my hair, that one of the deception from Phyto. The product you are referring to is Phytolium 4 and I would like to try that later on.

Another product that I had good result with was Rene Furterer RF 80, pretty good.

hope that answers your querries, please do not hesitate if you have anything else to ask, il be happy to feed in.

Cheers,
N

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:02 am

Hello Joanne,

I wanted to know if you have ever tried Ducray Anacaps? Its an oral supplement and it's hailed as very good hair growth stimulator.

So, was wondering tif you have used it.

Cheers,
N

Joanne
Seasoned Poster

Post by Joanne » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Hi Natasha,

I have not tried Anacaps. I've looked at it, but it's mostly made up of the supplements I take anyway (zinc, essential fatty acids, etc..) and I think it's very expensive for the amount of nutrition/benefit per capsule. I like the Anastim very much (Procapil), but the shampoo is pretty worthless.

When I'm in France, I do buy biotin (5mg) B5 (panthenoic acid), and cysteine at the pharmacy. It's very cheap, high quality and high dosage. I can't say that it helps ... but I'm sure it does not hurt. And of course I stock up on the Phyto products.

To be honest, I don't believe there's one pill or vitamin you can take that really makes a difference for female hair loss unless the loss is entirely nutrition-related. And any supplements really need to address the root cause for the hair loss ... thyroid, polycystic ovaries, FPHL (dht), diet, etc...

Currently, I'm going to a salon for LLLT treatments (even though I built my own device over a year ago). It's been about 10 weeks or so, and I am cautiously optimistic. Not ready to post about it yet. It's still a little too early. But so far, so good.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Dear Joanne, you created your device? I'm impressed.

You are right about hair loss products. I mean no hair loss products work 100% and there are times you get great results and other times when nothing seems to work and you feel helpless.

You just watch your hair fall out and you cannot do anything about it. I am now in this dramatic stage when nothing is working for me right now.

I think the thing about Anacaps is tha tit contains a very high dose of amino acids in the range of 68.5 coupled with soya extracts and primrose and zinc, synergy of which I think is the key. I have tried Nutricap which has done absolutely nothing for me, I am now back on Rene Furterer RF 80 today but I still see 150+ hairs down the drain when I wash it.

I saw Nisim in a drugstore today and I think I want to try that also. I want to try it all. I'm desperate to increase my hair count on my head. I can't let it just fall down like that. It makes me very miserable.