Triple DNA by VALMONT Hair Repair

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Triple DNA by VALMONT Hair Repair

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:22 am

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share the Hair & Scalp Stimulating Program by VALMONT on this forum. The breakthrough of this innovative and intensive hair loss treatment lies in its TRIPLE DNA combined with anti-glycation concentrate, intensive complex and anchoring peptides which work in synergy to actively fight hair loss and act as a potent anti-aging capillary treatment.

I discovered this line of Hair Repair by Valmont a month a half ago and I wanted to test its efficacy before posting it on this forum. I am, so far, very excited with the results after two weeks of treatment.
The Hair and Scalp Stimulating Program has ten bottles of 6 ml and I am using one bottle three times a week. So, the treatment will last 10 weeks instead of the five weeks recommended. So, far, my hair feels a lot more soft and my scalp feels supple not tight and most importantly, my hair loss has reduced drastically. I feel my hair is more alive again. And the thing that I love most about this treatment is that it does not make my scalp and hair oily at all.

I am also using the Valmont Regenerating Cleanser which also contains the signature Triple DNA and Keratin which feels like an intensive nourishment for the scalp and hair. I am most excited with the Restoring Mask from the Valmont Hair Range which also contains the Triple DNA and intensive complex and works right down to the scalp to stimulate the scalp's metabolism and hair growth. This is a complete hair transformation for me and it definitely beats Kerastase Chronologiste Hair treatment which I have used for four months.

The Valmont Hair Repair comes with a hefty price tag but for this kind of result, I am ready to shell without hesitation. The Hair and Scalp Stimulating Program is currently 349 USD on Amazon, the cleanser 50 USD and the mask 100 USD when it is normally at 170 USD.

So far, the Valmont hair loss line is the best one I have used and I will be updating about my progress regularly.

I also want to try the Repairing Oil and Hair Serum.

The link to the Valmont website is:
http://www.evalmont.com/

To my knowledge, Valmont is the only hair care brand to have introduced Triple DNA in the fight against hair loss and ageing of the scalp.

Cheers,
Natasha26

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: Triple DNA by VALMONT Hair Repair

Post by Jacob » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Hey Natasha..what exactly is the "TRIPLE DNA combined with anti-glycation concentrate, intensive complex and anchoring peptides"? I can't seem to find an ingreds list anywhere.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:23 am

Jacob, I got this scientific article about the Triple DNA but I don't know how to attach a document here so I copy and paste it here. It is a long but very interesting article about DNA in cosmetics and how they applied it in Valmont Hair Loss products and skincare. I learned a lot from the article found below.

VALMONT AND DNA

Born from the collaboration with a Swiss Clinic by the same name, the VALMONT range of skin care products naturally borrowed standard rules and formulas from the medical world. For its product formulation, VALMONT was immediately drawn to a molecule that is well known in the medical world and widely used in dermatology: DNA. Located at the core of each of our cells, DNA is a key molecule. On the one hand, it contains all the genetic information that makes each one of us truly unique. On the other, it manages the synthesis of proteins – molecules that are essential to cellular organization.

HISTORY OF DNA…
Although the first diagram of a cell was developed in 1665, discoveries regarding DNA are much more recent.
At the end of the 19th century during a study carried out on salmon sperms, a Swiss physician and biologist named Friedrich Miescher isolated from the cell nucleus a substance that was then named “nuclein”. This substance was identified as genetic material, which was the only significant advance carried out during the first part of the 20th century.
It wasn’t until the middle of the century that important discoveries took place. The appearance of electronic microscopes around 1950 marked the advent of molecular biology by enabling the observation of elements the size of a nanometer. In 1944, American biologists (Avery, MacLeod and McCarthy) identified the chemical nature of hereditary material. While it was assumed that it was a protein these researchers established that in fact it was an acid: DesoxyriboNucleic Acid or DNA.

In 1953, James Watson (United States) and Francis Crick (Great Britain) built a representative model of the molecular structure of DNA. Thanks to this discovery they were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine in 1962.
This brief historical summary helps to understand that DNA knowledge is in fact rather recent. The grounds covered since then are enormous if we consider that in a mere 60 years we went from almost nothing to genetic therapy.

A COMPLEX MOLECULAR STRUCTURE…
The molecular structure of DNA was thus resolved by Watson and Crick.
DNA, the true genetic memory of all living organisms, has the characteristic of featuring a chemical structure that is common to the animal, plant and human kingdoms.
Of helical form, the DNA molecule is composed of two chains.
Each chain is itself composed of a series of basic units called nucleotides.
A nucleotide comprises of:
• A phosphate group
• A sugar, the deoxyribose
• And one of the following four nitrogen bases:
• The purines: adenine, guanine.
• The pyrimidines: thymine, cytosine.
If we were to place the double helix down flat, it would look like a ladder with sides made of sugars bonded with molecules of phosphoric acid and rungs made from the association of two bases linked by hydrogen bonds (these bonds are likely to come undone and reconnect in natural biological conditions).
These bases don’t come together by chance but following the so called Rules of Watson-Crick Base Pairing: Adenine - Thymine and Cytosine - Guanine.
There is thus perfect complementarity between the two chains. When the sequence of nucleotides of one chain is known, the nucleotide sequence of the other can be automatically deducted.

DNA molecules are extremely long. In humans the DNA chain is about 1 meter long. This molecule is condensed into a nucleus of 10 micrometers in diameter. If we were to unroll the entire DNA chain contained in each cell of the human body, we would get a length equivalent to 610 times the back and forth distance between the earth and the sun!

A CONCENTRATE OF LIFE…
Located at the core of the cell, the DNA represents 70 to 90% of the cell’s dry weight. Combined with specific proteins called histones, the DNA forms the chromosomes. It is thus the carrier of genetic characteristics.
In a human cell, the DNA contains from 5 to 10 million nucleotides. It is the polymer sequence of these nucleotides that determines the genetic code of a human being and thus his unique specificity.
In addition, the DNA manages the synthesis of proteins.
Proteins are huge molecules that alone make up one third of the dry weight of any living form. They compose almost all of the cellular structures (50% of the dry weight of a cell) and also take part in all biological reactions because enzymes are proteins.
Proteins have a limited life span. They become quickly damaged and must be regularly replaced. When the synthesis of a protein is required a specific process is set in motion.
The DNA contains all of the necessary information required for the synthesis of this protein. But as it is held inside the nucleus, it uses an intermediary messenger: the RiboNucleic Acid or RNA. When a protein needs to be synthesized, the DNA chain opens up the part of its length that corresponds to the information required. The RNA then copies the information provided by the DNA. Once this is done, the DNA chain resumes its initial shape while the RNA migrates toward a ribosome – the organelle in which the protein synthesis will take place. The mission of the RNA is thus to transport the information outside the cell nucleus.

The chemical structure of the RNA is relatively close to that of the DNA. The RNA is composed of a single chain of nucleotides. In RNA, the sugar is the ribose and the nitrogen bases are identical, except for the uracil which replaces the thymine.
By directing the synthesis of all proteins, the DNA thus manages the vital metabolisms that allow a cell to develop and survive.
Altered by age and external stress (particularly rays), the DNA fibers become damaged and their capacity to release information is diminished. As a result the cell’s activity is reduced and the cell is less able to defend itself. What is occurring here is aging.

A powerful cosmetic active ingredient…
In the cosmetic industry it is very tempting to convey the extraordinary importance of DNA as the transmitter of genetic information and trigger of protein syntheses – and consequently suggest that the use of DNA in cosmetics would help re-launch a process which inevitably wears out over time. It would indeed be extraordinary and much appreciated if the synthesis of proteins such as elastin or collagen could be re-launched… One has to admit that some have given in to this very tempting concept!
Yet the reasons that have inspired the use of DNA in both medical and cosmetic applications are quite different: DNA is a hydrophilic macromolecule that features particularly interesting physical and chemical properties.
Various clinical observations, along with the therapeutic applications that were generated, created the premise for the use of DNA in cosmetics.
The very first studies that were carried out on the therapeutic effect of DNA were those of Wilczok and Mendecki. Such an amazing molecule could only be pharmacologically active! At least such was the thinking, in 1964, of these two American researchers. Their studies brought to light the significant radiation restorative power of DNA on rats that had been lethally irradiated (International Journal Radiation Research - 1965). These studies conducted in parallel on different types of DNA also demonstrated that the radiation restorative power is not dependent on the origin of the molecule but on the molecular weight and more particularly on the highly polymerized character of DNA.
These same researchers quickly applied this power to a therapeutic indication: the prevention of radiotherapeutic medullary aplasia.

In a New York institute specialized in the treatment of cancer, DNA was used on patients who were undergoing radiotherapy treatments, this being the predominant therapy used at the time in the treatment of cancer. The use of DNA helped to considerably reduce the occurrence of lesions. The radiation restorative power of DNA on tissues was thus established.
Dermatology is another field of clinical application of HP DNA. The works of Wilczok and Mendecki had been carried out using intraperitoneal procedures, it was thus necessary to confirm the potential of dermal application. This further step was accomplished by Professor Chanal (Pharmacocinetics of HP DNA, Montpellier, 1982).
The benefit of using DNA through local application was demonstrated in cases of wound healing. Applied as a hydrophilic gel DNA can be extremely powerful in healing leg ulcers and bedsores as well as accidental or pathological wounds of the cornea. It is also used for treating severe skin burns.
HP DNA appears to induce budding (growth of new capillaries) and bring the epidermization process to completion. Moreover, as a preventive measure after surgery, it improves the speed and quality of healing.
The pharmaceutical industry was not left behind in these discoveries. DNA can indeed be found in the Vidal (drug information resource) in the form of tablets or injectable solutions.
The indications for these products are as follows:
• In the osteoarticular field, DNA appears as an additional treatment against osteoporosis, in delayed bone fracture healing. More recently, clinical studies showing the immune modulation of DNA helped define new applications in the treatment of arthritis (through injections).

• The works of Dr. Chevance (from the Pasteur Institute) helped to shed light on the energizing action of DNA. This was revealed by restoring the motility of ciliary cells inhibited by parabens. Using DNA in the treatment of physical or mental asthenia results from this observation. It is in this case administered in the form of pills combined with a multivitamin complex.
Amongst all the physical, chemical and biological properties of DNA, some may explain its therapeutic activity (clinical and pharmacological). These same properties have encouraged the use of DNA in cosmetic applications.

PHYSICAL, CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL PROPERTIES
• Protection against UV rays
As any complex biological molecule, the DNA offers a spectrum of UV absorption. Because of its structure, however, the DNA offers an absorption spectrum that is particularly widespread covering 200 to 300 nanometers of space (UVB, UVC). In the case of actinic ageing phenomena (resulting from exposure to UV sun rays) the skin cell DNA becomes damaged for the same reasons. Applying DNA serves to capture the damaging UV rays and thus protect the skin cell nucleus.
• Hydration
At the cellular level the DNA can bind with more than 10,000 times its own volume in aqueous solution. This water retention property that is found in exogenous DNA is a result of its physical-chemical structure. In the presence of water, HP DNA forms a gel rather than a solution, which means dispersed water molecules in the DNA molecule rather than a dispersed polymer in the aqueous solution. This is largely linked to the existence of a hydrogen bond between the nitrogen bases and thus to the HP or Highly Polymerized character of DNA. Thanks to its water retention properties, HP DNA features powerful hydrating properties.
• Anti free radicals
Studies have shown the antioxidant properties of DNA in synergy with Vitamin E with regards to unsaturated fatty acids. The DNA carries out anti free radical activity by trapping hydroxyl free radicals and preventing the lipid peroxidation which destroys cellular membranes. Several factors (sun, pollution, tobacco, stress…) are known to damage the skin because they generate the production of free radicals. These experimental demonstrations show the benefits of using DNA to protect against the phenomena of cell transformation resulting from the induced presence of free radicals.
• Cellular regeneration
Clinical and pharmacological observations (tissue restoration, energizing and healing action) help conclude to the positive effects of DNA on cellular metabolism. Despite this evidence the process that allows exogenous DNA to stimulate cellular metabolism remains partly unexplained.

It is obvious that the physical and chemical properties explained previously (protection, hydration, anti free radical action) help the deep layers of the skin to recover serenity and optimal conditions for a well balanced cellular metabolism.
Moreover, given current knowledge, exogenous DNA may be involved in some mechanisms of cellular metabolism. By partly and progressively damaging the DNA molecule, the cutaneous enzymes allow the penetration of residual molecules.
Although these molecules have lost the physical and chemical properties of the unaltered DNA, they have preserved the biological properties, in particular in the form of energy. As a result they represent energy and nutrition for proper cellular function.
To summarize, the DNA molecule carries out a global action of tissue revitalization in the face of aggressions resulting from sun radiation, living conditions, stress, age….

THE VALMONT DNA
The flagship active ingredient of the range, the central element of the concept, DNA attracts all the attention of the VALMONT Laboratories. The purpose is to formulate products with a perfectly standardized active ingredient offering optimal and constant quality and efficacy.
Wilczok and Mendecki underlined this point from the very beginning of their research. It was also confirmed many times during various clinical observations: the properties and therapeutic action of DNA are directly linked to its highly polymerized character.
From an industrial point of view, a simple nucleotide alone or bound in a short chain can be mistaken for DNA. Yet this nucleotide features very different properties from those of a long DNA double helix composed of a great number of these repeated monomers.
The tertiary structure in space alone can define highly polymerized native DNA featuring physical, chemical and biological properties as opposed to basic chemical units or monomers that are nucleotides.
The highly polymerized character of DNA is the prerequisite of any of its biological activities which is why its industrial production brings a certain number of difficulties.
To resolve this problem and ensure the production of a native DNA of standardized quality the VALMONT Laboratories have selected a particularly well adapted biological material. Moreover, the extraction process used helps preserve the integrity of the DNA molecular structure.

THE ORIGIN
The VALMONT Laboratories decided to use wild salmon roe as raw material. This substance contains young cells featuring a large nucleus and thus a particularly high content of DesoxyriboNucleic Acid.
The salmons are caught on the Canadian West Coast while they are on their way up the river during spawning season. In compliance with fishing quotas set by local authorities these salmons are caught for human consumption. They go through all the veterinary controls required by regulations applicable to the food industry and are guaranteed free of mercury.
The roe is collected after cutting the outer skin holding it, then immediately frozen and shipped in this state to a French laboratory in charge of processing.
Wild salmon roe is a biological raw material that is particularly well adapted to the extraction of high quality and biologically active DNA, for several reasons.
First of all, its structure that is relatively similar to that of humans guarantees perfect compatibility and affinity.
Moreover, this DNA offers good stability for two reasons.
DNA extracted from wild salmon roe is rich in a guanine-cytosine base (44%) which is a richer and denser DNA. It also offers greater resistance to heat.
In addition, DNA extracted from wild salmon roe contains few deoxyribonucleases, these enzymes which are naturally present in the core of a cell nucleus and which are likely to attack the DNA and catalyze its hydrolysis. In vivo, the DNA is relatively well protected from such attacks, but it is an entirely different story if the DNA enters into contact with these enzymes during the purification process.
To ensure getting a highly polymerized DNA it is important to extract it from a tissue which naturally contains few deoxyribonucleases, which is not the case in tissues such as the spleen, the thymus gland or the pancreas, and even less with tissues of plant origin. It is thus difficult if not impossible to secure a highly polymerized DNA from such tissues.
Furthermore, and in the continued perspective of obtaining a highly polymerized DNA, it is important to extract it from a tissue that contains much DNA but little RNA.
As both molecules have a very similar chemical structure it is difficult to differentiate them and eliminate the RNA molecules during the purification process.

Finally, the DNA extracted from animal tissues is larger and purer than the DNA extracted from plant tissues, yeast cultures or bacteria. Thus to this day it has been impossible to secure highly polymerized and pure DNA from tissues of plant origin.

A SPECIFIC AND PATENTED EXTRACTION PROCESS
The extraction and purification process used requires specific precautions. Despite the fact that in vivo DNA is very compact and overly coiled, it becomes flexible and fragile as soon as it is placed in a solution.
Therefore the main problem encountered during industrial extraction of DNA is its degradation – resulting from either the industrial process itself or from the nucleasic enzymes present in the raw material as mentioned above.
The extraction process used by the VALMONT Laboratories combines high molecular mass and great purity.
The process is a cold water extraction. A high concentration of Sodium Chloride serves to precipitate the impurities and notably the proteins (histones) which are naturally bound to the DNA. This precipitate is then removed by filtration.
The establishment of a specific and patented extraction process on a selective biological raw material (wild salmon roe) helps to preserve the integrity of the DNA molecular structure and thus its activity. Various laboratory tests provide evidence of this fact.
The DNA used comes in the form of white fibers measuring several centimeters long. The VALMONT Laboratories combine these fibers with water following a very specific and minute process in order to obtain a gel which will be used for the formulation of the products.
ONE AND MANY
Since the development of their cosmetic range, the VALMONT Laboratories have remained true to this fascinating molecule that is DNA. Science and cutaneous biology continue to evolve. Yet new discoveries are only reinforcing and confirming the beneficial effect of this molecule on skin treatment.
Nevertheless, the VALMONT Laboratories remain constantly on the lookout for new methods that would serve to further enhance the action of this molecule.
Thus since the brand was created in 1984 Valmont has never ceased to further develop the HP DNA molecule to provide it with ever more anti-aging properties.
In 1996, the grafting of DNA was a huge step forward.
It is the pairing of a DNA (hydrophilic molecule) and a lipidic chain (stearic acid). Carrying out this coupling entailed a number of difficulties which the VALMONT Laboratories in collaboration with a French laboratory were able to overcome. This procedure serves to lyophilize (freeze-dry) the DNA molecule. This lyophilization is the only way to allow a hydrophilic molecule such as DNA to reach the lipophilic layers of the skin (in particular the horny layer). Thus integrated and stabilized at the level of the horny layer, the grafted DNA exerts a restructuring action by reinforcing the lipidic barrier. In addition, it creates a real water reserve which, thanks to a drip system induced by the activity of cutaneous enzymes, maintains the skin in a state of maximized and continuous hydration.
Then in 2004 after several years of Research and Development Valmont was able to launch a new form of totally exclusive DNA: Triple DNA.
This new DNA – which the Valmont Laboratories are the only ones to hold the secret of production for – is named TRIPLE DNA because 3 macro-elements from the NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factors) are linked to the main HP DNA chain. These macro-elements are Sodium, Calcium and Magnesium.
By transporting these macro-elements between the skin cells, TRIPLE DNA offers the synergetic power of HP DNA together with the world of minerals.
Sodium contributes to cell hydration by regulating water exchanges between the inside and the outside of cells. It also plays a fundamental role in cell communications and more specifically in the transmission of nervous messages.
Calcium, a key player in building bones and teeth, is a major ingredient in the constitution of the human skeleton as well as the cell cytoskeleton. It also plays a fundamental role in the vital functions of cells by intervening in their enzymatic reactions, multiplications as well as cohesiveness in the extracellular matrix. Present in the NMF, Calcium is also involved in osmotic exchanges and in maintaining the hydration level in cells. This regulating is essential in the lives of animal cells. As an illustration, consider plants which do not feature this regulating system: when water is lacking, they dry out and wither, but when there is too much of it their overly hydrated cells swell and explode.
Magnesium plays a major role in the production of energy. When we need extra energy we tend to consume energetic foods such as chocolate, bananas, apricots or cereal which in the morning serve to produce the energy required to start off the day. Energy production within cells follows the same pattern and requires a booster to revitalize the cells – Magnesium – especially for the immune system and neuro-muscular stimulation (a magnesium deficiency leads to muscle cramps).
These 3 ions are fundamental for cell life. They are provided by Triple DNA to which they are bound via ionic, fragile bonds. This allows them to be released through biological processes and to bind to other elements to rebuild the NMF.

In 2012 the potential for efficacy is greater than ever! Valmont exclusively developed a Triple DNA liposome. The creation of this DNA liposome is a true hymn to scientific research. The result of long collaboration between R&D and know-how of partner laboratories, this innovation is a true technological prowess as it is extremely difficult to encapsulate Triple DNA in a phospholipid coating. Protected by this phospholipid vesicle, Triple DNA can penetrate faster and further and deliver all its regenerating and repairing properties in the greater depths of the skin.

• Why a liposome?
The liposome is involved in the development of modern cosmetics. Used since the mid 80’s this system quickly became one of the best transporters of active ingredients ever known in cosmetology. Because it withholds an active principle in a phospholipid vesicle, the liposome ensures very rapid delivery of an unimpaired ingredient in the greater depths of the skin. It is to gain in penetration and speed of action that Valmont selected the liposome to coat its Triple DNA.

• Why is the DNA liposome a technical prowess?
The creation of a DNA liposome was a real technical challenge. First, the fact that Valmont DNA is a macromolecule makes the encapsulation more difficult. Second, Triple DNA being a polar molecule (meaning it is charged), many molecular interactions can make the liposome unstable. Finally, creating the DNA liposome required specific infrastructures and an extremely demanding and delicate production process.
Because the quest for excellence is a philosophy for Valmont, after several years of Research and Development, the perseverance paid off and the Triple DNA liposome was born!
• What are the benefits of DNA liposomes?
Protected in a phospholipid vesicle, Triple DNA can penetrate faster and further. Measuring about 500nm, DNA liposomes can easily reach the granular layer of the epidermis (penetration data confirmed by Intravitaltomography in vivo tracking). Thus the penetration of DNA liposomes is 300 times higher than that of standard DNA.
Thanks to this encapsulation, Valmont’s flagship molecule thus offers yet unreached anti-age potential.

Cheers,
Natasha26

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:00 am

Jacob, the Triple DNA in Valmont HAIR AND SCALP STIMULATING PROGRAM consists of Sodium DNA, Calcium DNA and Magnesium DNA.

The Bioclin Advance serum contains Sodium DNA and it is very effective. The Valmont formula contains these three Molecules in a Liposome delivery technology.

I am hoping this would make a drastic change in my hair. In terms of movement and behaviour, I already notice that my hair feels much more alive and supple. In terms of hair regrowth, I need t wait at least 6 to 8 weeks to notice any changes.

In terms of hair loss, the number of hair that comes out right now is decreasing.

I will update about my experience with Valmont Hair Repair Program.

Cheers,
Nailah

cloud9
Seasoned Poster

Post by cloud9 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:04 am

What is the price ? Couldn't find it on the site .

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Well that was a lot to read :shock: Strange that info isn't on the website..or at least easy to find. I do like it being liposomal...

cloud9...they have a page on where to find it(Where to find Valmont)..I think some of the "Points of Sale"..if you did a search they may have websites.

Edit..actually a Google of certain words got some results: https://www.google.com/search?q=valmont+hair+serum

$191 for the one product:http://www.amazon.com/Sublimating-Serum ... B001M92N62

A bit cheaper here...the rest of the line listed as well: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/valmont- ... 21_792.htm

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Thread/reviews of it: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/vi ... ?tid=33915 Wish there were updates..for regrowth..maybe they talk about it more in another thread..?

Ingredients listed here: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/vi ... 730#464730

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Jacob, thanks for the information. I wanted to know the composition of the Valmont Hair Repairing Oil and I find the ingredients interesting as it has vitamin A in it.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:42 am

Hello everyone,
The latest update about the Valmont Hair and Scalp Stimulating Program, Cleanser and Restoring Mask are: Combined, these three products have changed the texture of my hair and my scalp feels lighter and regenerated. Just to make sure I am not imagining the results, I switched to my kerastase shampoo and conditioner and my hair felt nothing like it does with Valmont Hair Repair.

I was losing more hair on my third and fourth application but now it is getting back to normal. I am assuming the treatment is getting rid of my weak hairs. My scalp moves more easily under my fingers with the Valmont Hair and Scalp treatment. I am waiting to see if I have new hair regrowth with this treatment.

Cheers,
Natasha26
Last edited by Natasha26 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pete2
Prolific Poster

Post by Pete2 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 am

Last edited by Pete2 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Pete2, I have to say, unfortunately, that you are right.

There are no formulas that I have tested yet that do 2-in-1, it either halts the hair loss or stimulate growth but not both. That is why, we need to use two formula simultaneously to address both issues.
The Valmont Hair and Scalp Stimulating Program is very encouraging in terms of stimulating regrowth as I am having more vigourous small regrowth at the front area which I can see, and I can be certain it is the Valmont treatment as I am using just this since a month.

However, I still shed 100 hairs or so when I wash it. Maybe this is how the mechanism of the hair follicle works. I am getting encouraged by my regrowth so I will continue the Valmont Stimulating treatment to see if it can fill in some of my thinning areas. I will be reasonable in my expectations as I know that no hair treatment can miraculously give me my full head of hair back but I am certain that with continued and persistent scalp and hair treatment and a good diet I can make my hair the best it can be. And right now I feel very much encouraged by this new treatment. So I cross fingers and hope for the best.
Last edited by Natasha26 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Pete2
Prolific Poster

Post by Pete2 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:23 am

Maybe best to use a incorporate a supportive tonic and something similar to minox

Supportive Elsoms Nanoscalp formula and Dr Proctors or Elsoms Terminals maybe a good combo
Last edited by Pete2 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:25 pm

What's Dr P Formula?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Oh gawd..please don't mention Dr. P or his products around here :lol: You have Bryan shilling the stuff in the other forums..he and Dr. P both make claims that can't be backed up..etc etc. The stuff has been around for 20 or more years :roll:

Pete2
Prolific Poster

Post by Pete2 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:53 am

Last edited by Pete2 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:53 am

Pete2,

I have always wanted to try Johnmasters Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment. Is it really good? How does it help?

Pete2
Prolific Poster

Post by Pete2 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:32 am

if you look at the ingredients list theres alot stuff for healing and regeneration

I think its best to go for a formula with anti - DHT component , inflammation, bloodflow, regeneration and healing

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:54 am

But have you used it? What's your take on the products you mentioned? Has it helped with your hair loss and regrowth?

Pete2
Prolific Poster

Post by Pete2 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:13 am

Yes used it ...more colourless peach fuzz around the hairline - i liked it.

Its a great all rounder :)

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:42 am

Hi everyone,

I saw this detailed description of the Valmont Hair Repair Range which I translated from French from: http://actu-beaute.com/AB_article4110.html

Hair Repair, the line of anti-aging hair Valmont, is the ally of hair, especially in summer, which, more than any other season, is a period that damages the hair and accelerates aging. Swimming pool or sea, sun and heat, like skin, hair fall victim to the imprint of time. Refinement of the fiber, loss of radiance, are all pushing hard for telltale signs of exhaustion of the hair bulb directly related to the aging of the scalp.
With Hair Repair, Valmont is reinventing haircare through formulas gifted to fight against aging of the hair and scalp. Mainly targeting the follicle and the hair, Hair Repair provides dramatic results immediately visible.

Designed as a real shock treatment to reactivate biological processes, Hair Repair line has 5 complementary products formulated around the active emblematic of Valmont. Restructuring oil, shampoo, conditioner, mask repair, concentrated stimulator pushes restorative smoothing serum and shine, these products work synergistically to promote the growth of a healthy, shiny hair.

The range HAIR REPAIR

Regenerating Cleanser € 35
Serum Sublimating € 111
Hair & Scalp Stimulation Program € 204
Repairing Oil € 111
Restoring Mask € 92

In spain youth wind blowing in your hair thanks to the care of Solano Vigor, which targets the scalp and hair to a treatment action and restorative deep.
And for an anti-aging, high performance, Force of Solano will be available in July in an intensive version of 120 minutes combining the technical realization of the hair, face and body.

Effective care of Solano available in 3 versions

Express 30 minutes, 95 €
Full 60 min, 130 €
Intensive 120 min, 270 €

REPAIRING OIL
Nourishing oil restructuring

Presentation and sale price: 60 ml glass vial - 111 euros

Hint: scalps and damaged hair by hair aging, brittle and split ends.

How to use: Heat the oil in the palm of the hands. Apply in circular massaging the temples dating back to the top of the head and then stretched over the whole hair.
Leave for 20 minutes minimum - ideally, all night - then use Regenerating Cleanser.

Active / Action

Silanol: Strengthens the cohesion and communication dermoepidermal.
Reduces hair loss and accelerates the growth.

Keratin: Repairs and smoothes the hair fiber. Provides strength, shine and softness to hair.

Calendula Oil: Soothes and nourishes the scalp assaulted.

Arnica oil: Stimulates the microcirculation of the scalp.

REGENERATING CLEANSER
Bath cream conditioner

Presentation and sale price: 100 ml Pot - 35 euros

Indication: Scalp that is asphyxiated

How to use: Apply to scalp and hair dry or pre-treated with oil Repairing. Massage the scalp and then gradually emulsify the cream with water. Rinse thoroughly.

Active / Action

DNA triple: Extends the anagen - phase of hair growth. Stimulates hair growth and limit their fall.

RNA: Stimulates cell regeneration.

Glacier Water: Boosts cell metabolism because of its exceptional mineral composition.

Complex anti-glycation: Fight against atrophy of the dermis. Reduces hair loss.

Keratin: Repairs and smoothes the hair fiber. Provides strength, shine and softness to hair.

RESTORING MASK
Cream mask cell

Presentation and sale price: 200 ml Pot - 92 euros

Indication: Hair weakened by the visible signs of time, dull, brittle and difficult to comb, to untangle.

How to use: Apply to damp hair. Divide strand by strand on the scalp and any hair length. Massage gently, leave for 3 minutes then rinse thoroughly.

Active / Action

DNA triple: Extends the anagen - phase of hair growth. Stimulates hair growth and limit their fall.

Glacier Water: Boosts cell metabolism because of its exceptional mineral composition.

Complex amino-saccharides: Strengthens the dermal matrix. Stimulates hair growth by boosting cellular metabolism and microcirculation.

SUBLIMATING SERUM
Concentrated smoothing shine

Presentation and sale price: 30 ml airless - 111 euros

Note: Dull hair, weakened by the aging of the scalp, looking for a real bang.

How to use: Apply to damp hair, strand by strand, smoothing the peaks and on the lengths. Then proceed to the drying process.

Active / Action

Ceramides: Components of the intercellular cement. Strengthen and encase the damaged hair.

DNA triple: Extend Anagen - the growth phase of hair. Stimulates hair growth and limit their fall.

Glacier Water: Boosts cell metabolism through its unique mineral composition.

HAIR & SCALP STIMULATING PROGRAM
Intensive program pacemaker and hair bulb

Presentation and sale price: 10 x 6ml bottles Revitalizing Concentrate - 204 euros

Indication: Hair loss. Fine hair, weakened by the
aging. Spa and hair care space intensive anti-aging is ideal to find a hair dense and vigorous.

How to use: Apply Hair & Scalp Stimulation Program after shampooing, line by line, on damp hair. 3 drops of leave by line and then to penetrate the hairline, smoothing the skin with your thumb. Massage the scalp and dry hair.

Decrease in hair loss 88%
Improving the resistance of the hair 81%
Improving the substance of the hair 94%
Improve the luster of the hair 75%
Percentages of satisfaction after 4 weeks of application
daily.

* Testing conducted on a panel of 16 persons involved in the
hair loss.

Active / Action
Anchoring peptide: Strengthens the anchoring of hair follicle in the scalp. Prolongs the anagen and retard hair loss.

Glacier Water: Boosts cell metabolism through its unique mineral composition.

Complex amino saccharides: Strengthens the dermal matrix. Stimulates hair growth by boosting cellular metabolism and microcirculation.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to update my review on Valmont Hair Repair Regenerating Cleanser, Restoring Mask and Hair and Scalp Program.

After five weeks of treatment with Valmont Hair and Scalp program, my hair has never felt better. It's like when I look at it now I forget I suffer from hair loss. It is silky, lively and my scalp feels supple.
It didn't magically stop my hair loss but slowly return it to a normal hair loss range. After I shampoo with the cleanser and apply the mask, I lose about 100 hairs but afterwards no more hair leaving their trace behind for two days. And the stimulating program is a dream to apply, it smells fresh and floral and leaves a cooling sensation on my scalp. I am really loving this treatment and I never thought there was better than Kerastase in terms of hair breakthrough technology with their Caviar Mimetic and Biotic bacteria but Valmont wins hands down on every level for me.

I also noticed some hair regrowth which lead me to continue the Scalp and Hair Program beyond the recommended five weeks. I eagerly await new results with this breakthrough hair treatment.

I can't wait what they create next for hair treatment.

Cheers,
Natasha26

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:18 am

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share my experience of the Valmont Repairing Oil on the forum. I have been wanting to try this from the range since I am very impressed with the hair and scalp program and the hair mask.

The repairing oil is amazing. It has the same smell as the other products in the hair repair range and the consistency is rich but not oily which makes me want to use it everyday.

I have been using it three times a week leaving it 24 hours in my scalp and hair length and its really soothing and stimulating on my scalp. I have noticed even less hair shedding when washing my hair after applying this oil. Normally when I apply hair oil on my scalp, I tend to lose a lot of hair as a result of the application but not with this oil. I am once again surprised at the high efficacy of this hair care line. Though the price is steep, I am not sorry to spend on such highly effective products.

In fact, after my scalp program, cleanser and mask are finished, this oil I will continue to use because it is so amazing and does wonders for my scalp. It has the capability of improving my scalp health in the long term.
The highest percentage of oil found in this repairing oil is coconut oil which, I read is very good for the scalp and hair because of its ability to really penetrate into the skin, while Vitamin A derivative is also found in the repairing oil as well as a multitude of other nourishing and stimulating oils.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:21 am

Hi everyone,

I just want to write a quick update about the Valmont Repairing Hair oil. It actually prevent hair loss when used 1 hour before washing hair.

I just used it that way, I applied the oil as a pre-shampoo, one hour before washing my hair and when I washed, only a few hair strands compared to when I don't use the oil. I am loving this oil very much for its results and the amazing floral smell only add to the pleasure of using this oil which I look forward to each time.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:47 am

I have now used all the five products in the Valmont Hair Repair Range and I am loving the way my hair looks and feels. Previously, it was looking dried, distressed and the thinning areas were showing. Now using the Valmont Hair Repair Oil, Shampoo, Mask, Scalp treatment, and the sublimating Serum- which is a dream to apply, my hair falls in the right places. And all the five products have consistently the same light, floral smell which is not overpowering.

I am keeping all the products in the refrigerator as the shampoo and mask expire 6 months after opening and it's been six months since I am using these and they are still full. Because they are concentrated, only a small amount are needed to sublimate the hair. I hope to stretch the products for another 6 months.

The Valmont Sublimating SERUM is a cream that sparkles and that also contains the Valmont signature triple DNA. Only a very small amount is needed each time to "sublimate" the hair by locking in moisture and doing basically everything a detangler, serum sublimator does. The hair fibre looks different and more resilient when using the serum.

In all, these five products will last me more than a year which I alternate with other products to treat my scalp and tresses. I really look forward to my hair treatment regimen based on my experience with Valmont Hair Repair Range which is a pleasure of the senses combined with its efficacy and because the ingredients really penetrate the scalp and hair and not left on the surface, the products do not leave any oily or greasy residue after application. Even the oil is such a fine, silky texture that it is a pleasure to apply.

Natasha26

jamescollins

Post by jamescollins » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share the Hair & Scalp Stimulating Program by VALMONT on this forum. The breakthrough of this innovative and intensive hair loss treatment lies in its TRIPLE DNA combined with anti-glycation concentrate, intensive complex and anchoring peptides which work in synergy to actively fight hair loss and act as a potent anti-aging capillary treatment.

I discovered this line of Hair Repair by Valmont a month a half ago and I wanted to test its efficacy before posting it on this forum. I am, so far, very excited with the results after two weeks of treatment.
The Hair and Scalp Stimulating Program has ten bottles of 6 ml and I am using one bottle three times a week. So, the treatment will last 10 weeks instead of the five weeks recommended. So, far, my hair feels a lot more soft and my scalp feels supple not tight and most importantly, my hair loss has reduced drastically. I feel my hair is more alive again. And the thing that I love most about this treatment is that it does not make my scalp and hair oily at all.

I am also using the Valmont Regenerating Cleanser which also contains the signature Triple DNA and Keratin which feels like an intensive nourishment for the scalp and hair. I am most excited with the Restoring Mask from the Valmont Hair Range which also contains the Triple DNA and intensive complex and works right down to the scalp to stimulate the scalp's metabolism and hair growth. This is a complete hair transformation for me and it definitely beats Kerastase Chronologiste Hair treatment which I have used for four months.

The Valmont Hair Repair comes with a hefty price tag but for this kind of result, I am ready to shell without hesitation. The Hair and Scalp Stimulating Program is currently 349 USD on Amazon, the cleanser 50 USD and the mask 100 USD when it is normally at 170 USD.

So far, the Valmont hair loss line is the best one I have used and I will be updating about my progress regularly.

I also want to try the Repairing Oil and Hair Serum.

The link to the Valmont website is:
http://www.evalmont.com/

To my knowledge, Valmont is the only hair care brand to have introduced Triple DNA in the fight against hair loss and ageing of the scalp.

Cheers,
Natasha26
Hello Natasha26,
Thanks for sharing this useful information and i really find it useful
i wanted to know that is their any extra cost other than valmont and did i have to follow any diet with this treatment.
please let me know thanks