A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

p__
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II A
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: A&G Hair Complex from A&G Skin Solutions

Post by p__ » Sat May 16, 2009 7:24 am

I have not seen anything in terms of hard evidence yet to conclude that the product works. Hopefully that will change.

goten574
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by goten574 » Sat May 16, 2009 8:51 am

Swimmy wrote:
goten574 wrote:
intricate1 wrote:Stem cell technology is at it's infant stage, you guys are lucky not to have had to resort to those treatments and yes they are crap. If you want concrete answer I will tell u that so far for hair loss PREVENTION this is the best treatment out there, we haven't gave you a solid go because we are looking mostly for regrowth. There is no question this makes your hair stronger overall. If it grows hair in all areas (vertex included) it will be truly a miracle and dr AQ deserves the NOBLE prize. Doc sorry to not be patient but I saw reasonable growth immediatley on my temples but nothing on the vertex yet do I just give it more time?
If all A&G does is make your hair stronger, then I'm not impressed. My regimen has done nothing for regrowth from what I can see (3 months in now) but it has made my hair much stronger, and shedding has been reduced by a lot. If A&G performs miracles, Dr AQ does deserve the noble prize, I agree. What about the other doctor on the A&G site, where is he? What role did he play in the creation of Hair Complex?
If you are doing the regimen on the status bar of yours then I can tell why you have not regrown hair. What you are doing is great for the hair you have. But I don't think its gonna help you actually grow any by itself. You might want to add something else. It seems you are trying to stay away from using drugs. I would probably add saw palmetto to that regimen if you are looking for growth results. If you are worried about sides on that just take one pill daily instead of 2. Or just one every other day. Its rather cheap so it won't put a dent in your wallet. Also I see you don't have biotin on that list. You might want to add that.

I would probably say the omega 3 is what doing trick for you now. I was shedding. but right when I started taking Omega 3 I stopped. Now I only loose from 5-10 hairs in the shower.
I have read these oils can regrow hair. Have you read the Scottish study? The only difference here is, I don't have Alopecia Areata, I have Androgenic Alopecia (I consider this much harder to treat). These oils may be a waste of time as far as regrowth goes but I have 3 months left before I know for sure. About Biotin, most Vitamin B Complex comes with Biotin, and mine are no exception. I have not added Saw Palmetto because out of the number of people who have used it for long periods of time, most of them have nothing to report. I will re-consider.

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by Swimmy » Sat May 16, 2009 9:38 am

How much biotin are you getting in the B complex? At least 5 milligrams?

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Sat May 16, 2009 9:56 am

Swimmy wrote:How much biotin are you getting in the B complex? At least 5 milligrams?
5 milligrams? No, far from it. Inside is 100% RDA which is 0.15mg or 150ug. This seems rather low from what you say, but I do get biotin from food too, such as tomatoes and walnuts. Where did you come up with this magic number of 5mg? I don't think biotin can help as a defiency would cause me to lose eyebrow hair, eyelashes and possibly some body hair, where I am only losing hair in the MPB region. If you think you can improve my regimen, feel free to comment.

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Sat May 16, 2009 10:55 am

goten574 wrote:
Swimmy wrote:How much biotin are you getting in the B complex? At least 5 milligrams?
5 milligrams? No, far from it. Inside is 100% RDA which is 0.15mg or 150ug. This seems rather low from what you say, but I do get biotin from food too, such as tomatoes and walnuts. Where did you come up with this magic number of 5mg? I don't think biotin can help as a defiency would cause me to lose eyebrow hair, eyelashes and possibly some body hair, where I am only losing hair in the MPB region. If you think you can improve my regimen, feel free to comment.
Sorry. I think the daily % amount is 5000 mcg. I could be wrong. I don't know if more helps you are not. But since they aren't stored I think a higher dosage is always beneficial.

I can't help you too much on that since I am to getting start on regimen for myself. So I cant give any results. I started a few things but not all in conjunction yet

However this is what it looks like so far/will be

AG Complex

Biotin
Omega 3
Vitamin D complex
Acetyl L carnintine/ Alpha Lipoic Acid
Taurine and Cayenne
1 saw palmetto a day- However I will be switching to something way more potent and effective. Pueraria Mirifica.
SLS free shampoo( not sure yet)
Magneisum potassium aspartate
curcumin
Gamme E (vitamin E)

Of course this is all subject to change and if you exclude the AG complex its not that expensive.

intricate1
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: A&G hair complex rogain nizoral

Post by intricate1 » Sat May 16, 2009 12:05 pm

p__ wrote:I have not seen anything in terms of hard evidence yet to conclude that the product works. Hopefully that will change.
I remember the doc used to say that he would get the yeah baby from you, so I guess not;(

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Sat May 16, 2009 1:43 pm

intricate1 wrote:
p__ wrote:I have not seen anything in terms of hard evidence yet to conclude that the product works. Hopefully that will change.
I remember the doc used to say that he would get the yeah baby from you, so I guess not;(
As soon as there is reasonable evidence to support the bold claims of over 40% average regrowth then he'll get his yeah baby for sure. But that evidence has to materialize first.

Jajo
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV

Post by Jajo » Sat May 16, 2009 2:07 pm

p__ wrote:As soon as there is reasonable evidence to support the bold claims of over 40% average regrowth then he'll get his yeah baby for sure. But that evidence has to materialize first.
Agreed!

If it works anywhere near to that extent on me, I'll be hollering "yeah baby" thru a megaphone off the roof of the Sears Tower in a white T-shirt with only the letters A&G on the front and back! (as long as Dr AQ bails me out for the free advertising!) \:D/

Jajo ;-)

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sat May 16, 2009 7:49 pm

I have a pimple size bump on my head wich hasn't gone away for a week and a half now since the last application, does any body else have this?

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Sat May 16, 2009 8:09 pm

intricate1 wrote:I have a pimple size bump on my head wich hasn't gone away for a week and a half now since the last application, does any body else have this?

I think those happen sometimes. Wouldn't be too alarmed about it.

It might be hairs trying to grow out. Like a in grown hair. ^_^

dreamlandman
Seasoned Poster
Treatment Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily

Post by dreamlandman » Sat May 16, 2009 8:37 pm

It's been a few weeks since my last application and those pimples keep appearing in the temples and hairline of my frontal tuft. You're not the only one.
They're very insistent and annoying.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Sat May 16, 2009 8:43 pm

dreamlandman wrote:It's been a few weeks since my last application and those pimples keep appearing in the temples and hairline of my frontal tuft. You're not the only one.
They're very insistent and annoying.
I sometimes get pimples with my regimen, only in the forehead though. They seem to do nothing but be an annoyance.

Little off topic but look at this guys pimple:

dreamlandman
Seasoned Poster
Treatment Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily

Post by dreamlandman » Sat May 16, 2009 8:52 pm

:lol: Okay, mine aren't so cosmetically disfiguring. :D

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sat May 16, 2009 9:07 pm

hahaha LOL

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun May 17, 2009 8:20 am

I started a new thread so we can get a list/# of the known posters(not newbies) who are using A&G. http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1181

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by helpmyhair » Sun May 17, 2009 9:51 am

Alright guys. I know I only have a few posts here, but I'm under the same user name over at HLT, with many posts there long before A&G came out.

So I just wanted to let you guys know that I am starting today! I am new to losing hair and as a diffuse thinner, many people don't know that I am balding. When my hair is dry, it is pretty much undetectable. Plus I have longer-ish hair than your average cut, so I hope this doesn't interfere with the absorption of the AGHC.

My main goal is to prevent me from going bald. If there is some regrowth as well, then great. But if not, I'll be really happy with this product if it can halt my loss at this time. Wish me luck guys and I'll post on here to let you know how it goes.

Edit: Just a note, i am apply the HC to my entire scalp, not just the MPB areas.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sun May 17, 2009 10:00 am

Hey all,

I am on my 3rd application of A&G now. My initial thoughts: there is something definitely afoot. I have a sensitive scalp. After each application so far I have felt something like (for lack of a better word) tingling. But it's a pleasant tingle. My scalp is actually *less* itchy than normal. That's all I can really discern after only 3 applications. Since this is the only topical I am using at this time, if anything new happens up there, it will most likely be from the A&G. I will post pics at 1 month post-application and 3 months. You need a minimum of 3 months even with a hair transplant to see any new growth. Keep that in mind folks.

Sam

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Sun May 17, 2009 10:35 am

Sam - sweet that you're feeling that 'tingle'

So I just finished my first App. And during the massage part, I must've dropped like 40 hairs, which is a bit scary since I only really shed about 10.. but I guess I never really massage my scalp very often, so maybe I would lose that much if I was massaging my scalp without the A&G.

I felt a slight itch/tingle, which subsided after 20 min.

Also I used a full vial for my entire scalp, and although it was wet everywhere, I needed to use it all to cover my full scalp.. so I may only have 5 treatments.

Joanne
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)

Post by Joanne » Sun May 17, 2009 11:31 am

helpmyhair wrote:Sam - sweet that you're feeling that 'tingle'

So I just finished my first App. And during the massage part, I must've dropped like 40 hairs, which is a bit scary since I only really shed about 10.. but I guess I never really massage my scalp very often, so maybe I would lose that much if I was massaging my scalp without the A&G.

Also I used a full vial for my entire scalp, and although it was wet everywhere, I needed to use it all to cover my full scalp.. so I may only have 5 treatments.

Hi helpmyhair,

I haven't started my HC yet, but I'm also a diffuse thinner (worse in the typical FPHL areas, but bad all over). I figure it'll take a full vial to cover my entire scalp too, so I'm planning on 5 treatments. Are you doing the laser too?

Good luck with your treatment (you too Sam). Fingers crossed for all of us.

aviador
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: A&G Hair Complex + Clinique Hair Maximizing Serum (Off days)

Post by aviador » Sun May 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Jacob wrote:I started a new thread so we can get a list/# of the known posters(not newbies) who are using A&G. http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1181
I don´t usually write in american forums, but I read them quite often. Indeed I arrived here this way: ganarpelo.com (spanish site) > hairlosstalk.com > regrowth.com > hairlossfight.com. If I decided to log in here it´s because I am interested in A&G and most part of the information about this product is here.
The rest of the topics you have here I can already discuss them in other places.

So I bet I am not a known poster at all even if I am an early tester of A&G like most of you. :roll:

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Sun May 17, 2009 5:50 pm

I guess "newbies" feedback is just not that important.. :roll:

...now I am going to skip over to the results thread for "newbies" and post there..lol

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun May 17, 2009 5:53 pm

aviador wrote:
Jacob wrote:I started a new thread so we can get a list/# of the known posters(not newbies) who are using A&G. http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1181
I don´t usually write in american forums, but I read them quite often. Indeed I arrived here this way: ganarpelo.com (spanish site) > hairlosstalk.com > regrowth.com > hairlossfight.com. If I decided to log in here it´s because I am interested in A&G and most part of the information about this product is here.
The rest of the topics you have here I can already discuss them in other places.

So I bet I am not a known poster at all even if I am an early tester of A&G like most of you. :roll:
If you posted at any of those prior to coming here..you can be a "known poster". If not..don't feel left out :lol: I'm just compiling a list for those who say/think only newbies are on the bandwagon and posting positive results. I know even some of the newbies aren't seeing any results..yet..so none of this necessarily means anything :-s

edit..yeah, justthin...start your own thread for newbies :lol: :lol: :lol:

justthin
Seasoned Poster

Post by justthin » Sun May 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Jacob wrote:
aviador wrote:

If you posted at any of those prior to coming here..you can be a "known poster". If not..don't feel left out :lol: I'm just compiling a list for those who say/think only newbies are on the bandwagon and posting positive results. I know even some of the newbies aren't seeing any results..yet..so none of this necessarily means anything :-s

edit..yeah, justthin...start your own thread for newbies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I have been a forum lurker for a couple years..just never posted..so I guess I am a newbie poster.Def not going to start a thread for newbies only tho. I will continue to post in the results thread for those who don't care who is posting results. I guess I will just never be good enough to be a "known poster"..sigh...my dreams have been shattered..lol :-({|=

Meh...I only post results for the sake of others..If there is newbicism going on here then I'll just post somewhere else..I don;t like racisim,sexism or newbism!! lol..jk

aviador
Regular Poster

Post by aviador » Sun May 17, 2009 6:13 pm

justthin wrote: Meh...I only post results for the sake of others..If there is newbicism going on here then I'll just post somewhere else..I don;t like racisim,sexism or newbism!! lol..jk
I think the same :wink:

Anyway even if I am seeing some positive results in my hairline with A&G, I am still quite far from the expected: yeah baby :roll:

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Sun May 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Joanne wrote:

Hi helpmyhair,

I haven't started my HC yet, but I'm also a diffuse thinner (worse in the typical FPHL areas, but bad all over). I figure it'll take a full vial to cover my entire scalp too, so I'm planning on 5 treatments. Are you doing the laser too?

Hey Joanne,

Thanks for the kind works and I wish you nothing but success as well.

How long is your hair exactly? Mine, for a guy, is a bit longer than average.. i'd say around 3-4 inches or so. My hair was almost fully saturated for the 1 bottle. I may buy a dropper tomorrow to see if I can apply it more efficiently.. it seemed like most of it got on my hair but not on my scalp... though I dunno. Anyways, no lasers used.

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Jacob can you see or feel any new findings to report. I am wondering because you were one of the first people who used this right?

Jajo
Seasoned Poster

Post by Jajo » Sun May 17, 2009 10:24 pm

justthin wrote:I will continue to post in the results thread for those who don't care who is posting results.

Thank You!

I wanna hear from EVERYBODY who's trying this - good, bad or indifferent, irrespective of how long you've posted!

Sam - can't wait to hear more from your experience! I'll chime in too to chronicle mine as well once the PG-free version is available.

Jajo

Joanne
Seasoned Poster

Post by Joanne » Mon May 18, 2009 7:34 am

helpmyhair wrote:
Joanne wrote:

Hi helpmyhair,

Hey Joanne,

Thanks for the kind works and I wish you nothing but success as well.

How long is your hair exactly? Mine, for a guy, is a bit longer than average.. i'd say around 3-4 inches or so. My hair was almost fully saturated for the 1 bottle. I may buy a dropper tomorrow to see if I can apply it more efficiently.. it seemed like most of it got on my hair but not on my scalp... though I dunno. Anyways, no lasers used.

Hi helpmyhair,

My hair is long...to my shoulders. It's a little layered around my face, but even those hairs are 6-8" long. In the back, some hairs are 12". So...applying topicals is always a long, time-consuming mess for me and I'm not very good about using them consistently. That was the biggest appeal to me about HC...only 5 applications.

I do use an eyedropper whenever applying topicals. Also, I try to do it when my hair is wet or slightly damp because it makes it easier to comb into individual rows and apply directly to the scalp. If my hair is dry, it's a mess to try to keep the rows flat and it ends up all over my hair.

If I could, I would buzz down to a number 1...probably could apply the topicals over my entire scalp in 5 min. But with long hair, it can easily take 20 min or more to do my entire scalp.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Mon May 18, 2009 8:09 am

Joanne,

Yea I hear you, it can be tough. I think I'm gonna do the dropper thing. I'm not sure if you should have your hair wet or damp, because on the A&G site, the instructions says to dry hair first. But since its only 5 apps, perhaps you'll thank yourself later : )

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon May 18, 2009 8:25 am

intricate1 wrote:Jacob can you see or feel any new findings to report. I am wondering because you were one of the first people who used this right?

I actually wasn't one of the first..it was probably 2-3 weeks after the first users started. But no..nothing new yet to report.

To those talking about discussing this regardless of how long you posted..CALM DOWN please. Reread the reason for my starting that thread. You're going to get the skeptics even more leery if you're going to complain about a thread devoted to seeing how many known posters are using the stuff :-s These other threads are still here to discuss results etc...by ANYbody. Even the "known" posters will probably stick to these other threads for that.

Joanne and anybody with long hair...I don't know if it would work, but that vibrating brush/comb/dispenser device is something I probably would try if I had such long hair. Especially if you plan to use other topicals after the A&G(so you're not just buying it for that). I have no idea how good it works though....
http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1088

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:39 am

I just took a hot bath and made sure my hair was dry with a towel, skin can absorb better after it is in contact with a hot water, but the only thing I can say is hair loss prevention for this product and I don't know how long that will last

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:58 am

I always thought it was never a good idea to apply topicals to wet hair/scalp. The water can dilute the substance, making it weaker.

mm12
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: Rogaine, Avodart

Post by mm12 » Mon May 18, 2009 10:46 am

7 weeks has past since my first application and the hairloss is much much less now which makes me happy.

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster

Post by helpmyhair » Mon May 18, 2009 11:10 am

mm12,

glad to hear your shed is over. Keep us posted : )

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Mon May 18, 2009 1:11 pm

goten574 wrote:I always thought it was never a good idea to apply topicals to wet hair/scalp. The water can dilute the substance, making it weaker.
Not wet but moist, the pores open up. I am seeing same results( less shed than before a&g) like every body else. I'm doing second application at the end of summer and then I'm done.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Mon May 18, 2009 1:45 pm

intricate1 wrote:
goten574 wrote:I always thought it was never a good idea to apply topicals to wet hair/scalp. The water can dilute the substance, making it weaker.
Not wet but moist, the pores open up. I am seeing same results( less shed than before a&g) like every body else. I'm doing second application at the end of summer and then I'm done.
To achieve this, just wet hair, wait a little while for the hair to turn from wet to moist, then apply topical? This opens the pores up?

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Mon May 18, 2009 1:48 pm

my results have slowed down. I am starting to shed more. this is my 6th week and I am planning on doing a second treatment in mid june.

aviador
Regular Poster

Post by aviador » Mon May 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Now that I was writing in the Aminexil thread about Spectral DNC...

I am really amazed that I am not still having a super hard shedding from stopping minox how it usually happens. Weird or promising?
I want my yeah baby now! :cry:

Mrhairs
Regular Poster

Post by Mrhairs » Mon May 18, 2009 3:17 pm

I don't understand, a&g hair complex doesn't work e you want to buy another box? You have been once stolen and now do you want to buy it again? You are very crazy.

Among 6 and 8 weeks there is regrowth. have you seen regrowth of terminal hairs? Nobody
41% regrowth, where is? 200$ thrown
I haven't wrong when I have said that a&g hair complex is a scam, even better than minoxidil and propecia. Show me the contrary
Last edited by Mrhairs on Mon May 18, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Mon May 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Mrhairs wrote:I don't understand, a&g hair complex doesn't work e you want to buy another box? You have been once stolen and now do you want to buy it again? You are very crazy.

Among 6 and 8 weeks there is regrowth. have you seen regrowth of terminal hairs? Nobody
41% regrowth, where is? 150$ thrown
I haven't wrong when I have said that a&g hair complex is a scam, even better than minoxidil and propecia. Show me the contrary
Actually it's $200.

I do agree, results don't sound promising.

Joanne
Seasoned Poster

Post by Joanne » Mon May 18, 2009 3:25 pm

Jacob wrote:
intricate1 wrote:Jacob can you see or feel any new findings to report. I am wondering because you were one of the first people who used this right?

I actually wasn't one of the first..it was probably 2-3 weeks after the first users started. But no..nothing new yet to report.

To those talking about discussing this regardless of how long you posted..CALM DOWN please. Reread the reason for my starting that thread. You're going to get the skeptics even more leery if you're going to complain about a thread devoted to seeing how many known posters are using the stuff :-s These other threads are still here to discuss results etc...by ANYbody. Even the "known" posters will probably stick to these other threads for that.

Joanne and anybody with long hair...I don't know if it would work, but that vibrating brush/comb/dispenser device is something I probably would try if I had such long hair. Especially if you plan to use other topicals after the A&G(so you're not just buying it for that). I have no idea how good it works though....
http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1088
Thanks Jacob. One of the interesting things about that device (to me) is the infrared laser feature. A lot of the laser "success" studies include an infrared wavelength combined with the 635-650nm range. I've always wondered if that was an important missing piece of the puzzle. I might buy it for that alone, even though I'm pretty happy and surprised with my little modded buddyebson laser device

Direction # 3 could be challenging... "Optimal results are achieved if used in a relaxed state. " :-s

Anyway... for $50 bucks, might be worth a shot. Thanks!

Mrhairs
Regular Poster

Post by Mrhairs » Mon May 18, 2009 3:32 pm

it is a theft, they is deceiving the whole world. That's because there weren't photo, because there aren't results

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Mon May 18, 2009 3:47 pm

mrhairs speak for yourself buddy, i have seen many new hairs pop up on my hairline and have reduced shedding. It just just recently I have started shedding a little more than before. But still not shedding as much as I did before the HC treatment. Plus this is the most convenient treatment because you dont have to do it every single day.

goten574
Prolific Poster

Post by goten574 » Mon May 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Mrhairs and his anti A&G comments lol. I understand how you feel Mrhairs as I feel the same. Results look poor, many (not all) have seen no improvement. Perhaps time will reveal results....

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Mon May 18, 2009 4:58 pm

My shedding consists of very tiny BABY hairs that I have never seen before. And once in a while I get one of my thick long hairs that shed. I wouldn't call it a scam because it is simply not( no fake pictures, and respectful dr behind the product). Keep them coming boys!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon May 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Joanne wrote:

Thanks Jacob. One of the interesting things about that device (to me) is the infrared laser feature. A lot of the laser "success" studies include an infrared wavelength combined with the 635-650nm range. I've always wondered if that was an important missing piece of the puzzle. I might buy it for that alone, even though I'm pretty happy and surprised with my little modded buddyebson laser device

Direction # 3 could be challenging... "Optimal results are achieved if used in a relaxed state. " :-s

Anyway... for $50 bucks, might be worth a shot. Thanks!

You're welcome..but I hope the prices shown are what they actually are. I suppose a call to your credit card company will tell you what additional charges/fees there may be.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon May 18, 2009 7:37 pm

intricate1 wrote:My shedding consists of very tiny BABY hairs that I have never seen before. And once in a while I get one of my thick long hairs that shed. I wouldn't call it a scam because it is simply not( no fake pictures, and respectful dr behind the product). Keep them coming boys!
What pictures? :twisted:

intricate1
Prolific Poster

Post by intricate1 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Before any thing is said I am giving this product more time before I draw any conclusions!

With that said here it goes

Even though this product has not made me completely satisfied, I stand my ground that it is not a scam. I believe a product has to meet certain criteria to be classified as a mere scam. Yes this is not the HOMERUN miracle growth product we are all dreaming about but we cannot over look what this product has achieved. People are reporting 1. Hair popping up on the hair line 2. hair getting longer and thicker on the temmples. 3. Hair seems to be stronger and the regular daily MPB shedding has subsided greatly. 4. This is a new product and a new approach by starting with the scalp rather than the hair. 5. No reports of any side effects like all 5 ar inhibitors and it is odor less. Now we don't know how long these reports will stick around. But Any body who has talked to the doctor can vouch for how sincere and honest he is and to me he comes off as a scientist like he always says not a scammer. I wish every body great results but if not I think there is more great products to come

mm12
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: Rogaine, Avodart

Post by mm12 » Mon May 18, 2009 10:12 pm

mrhairs
this products is not a miracle to grow hairs over night. any product you use or take for results to show you wait atleast 2-3 months or even up to 6 months. don't call it a scam yet because it is too soon for that.

Swimmy
Seasoned Poster

Post by Swimmy » Mon May 18, 2009 10:17 pm

intricate1 wrote:Before any thing is said I am giving this product more time before I draw any conclusions!

With that said here it goes

Even though this product has not made me completely satisfied, I stand my ground that it is not a scam. I believe a product has to meet certain criteria to be classified as a mere scam. Yes this is not the HOMERUN miracle growth product we are all dreaming about but we cannot over look what this product has achieved. People are reporting 1. Hair popping up on the hair line 2. hair getting longer and thicker on the temmples. 3. Hair seems to be stronger and the regular daily MPB shedding has subsided greatly. 4. This is a new product and a new approach by starting with the scalp rather than the hair. 5. No reports of any side effects like all 5 ar inhibitors and it is odor less. Now we don't know how long these reports will stick around. But Any body who has talked to the doctor can vouch for how sincere and honest he is and to me he comes off as a scientist like he always says not a scammer. I wish every body great results but if not I think there is more great products to come

Not to mention people have dropped their regimen of finast/minox with minimum shedding using this product.