Aveda Invati

Discuss experimental or alternate treatments and products.

Moderator: moderators

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Nanogen Scalproller
Nanogen VEGF serum
Nanogen Intervention for women
Shu Uemura Silk Bloom shampoo and conditioner
Shu Uemura Essence Absolue
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil
Funori Seaweed Hair powder
Omega 3 6 9+1 capsule of Evening primrose oil daily

Aveda Invati

Post by Natasha26 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:26 am

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Aveda Invati Hair thinning system which includes the Aveda Invati Exfoliating Shampoo, Aveda Tgickening Conditioner and the Aveda Invati Scalp Revitalizer since end of December 2013 and I love this Ayurveda-inspired hair care from Aveda.

First, the smell is spicy and exotic. The Exfoliating shampoo is among the best shampoos out there because it really exfoliates the scalp and leave it light and oil-free. The ingredients of this shampoo is packed with ingredients that are natural and good for the scalp hair. It contains wintergreen-derived salicylic acid, rosemary and the signature ingredient in this hair thinning line which is Turmeric. What the turmeric does is that it reduces scalp inflammation and really works to make the hair follicles healthier. I love this shampoo. It really removes all the scalp sebum and DHT as well as dead skin cells that clogs the pores. I am on my second bottle of this shampoo.

The Aveda Invati Conditioner is also quite good to give extra boost to the hair. It is said to massage to the scalp and hair length but I apply it on my length only. Sometimes I do apply it on my scalp when the weather gets colder like now. The conditioner contains all the good and nourishing ingredients like the shampoo including the turmeric. It also contains Kukui nut oil to add shine. My hair does feel thicker after using the shampoo and conditioner as it coats the hair strand.

Finally, the Scalp Revitalizer is the most important product to really bring the scalp back to health. It contains a signature Densiplex complex with turmeric and ginseng which bring energy to the hair follicles at the same reducing scalp inflammation. I use it twice daily; morning and at night and my scalp feels healthier. This scalp revitalizer really tingles upon application and I like that sensation because I then know the product is really working.

I still have mild hair loss but it is getting better. Hair loss is a constant battle as the scalp needs to be taken care of always in order to promote healthier hair growth.

The Aveda Invati is a really all natural and safe hair thinning system that I know is very beneficial for my battle against hair loss. These are my first Aveda hair products and I will definitely use more of their hair care lines as they are free of nasty chemicals. Even the salicylic acid in the shampoo is plant-derived. Very pleased with this line.

Cheers
Natasha

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Re: Aveda Invati

Post by Natasha26 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:41 am

The Aveda Invati shampoo thicken the hair. I washed my hair with it today and it is light, my follicles are breathing and my hair strands feel thicker. I am really loving the Aveda hair care.

Cheers
Natasha

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by Jacob » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Hey Natasha, have the ingredients changed since they were posted here? viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2536&p=18942

And what all are you using at the moment? Are you rotating things daily or ? Hard to tell what is doing what I suppose if you're using quite a few things.

Natasha26
Prolific Poster
Nanogen VEGF serum
WAWAZA Aya Camellia oil

Post by Natasha26 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:51 am

Jacob wrote:Hey Natasha, have the ingredients changed since they were posted here? viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2536&p=18942

And what all are you using at the moment? Are you rotating things daily or ? Hard to tell what is doing what I suppose if you're using quite a few things.

Yes, the ingredients are the same. My hair routine right now is the following; I alternate between the Kerastase Aminexil Force R, Aveda Invati and Kerastase Initialiste.

Cheers
Natasha